My best friend, Yun ji

Scandal with Kim Jonghyun

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUYAEtUxP6M

 

                              

 

You stood at Joong ki's doorstep and hesitate to knock. ''What if he doesn't want to see me,''You thought and honestly you do not want to trouble him anymore. 

As you raise your hands up to knock, the door suddenly swing open and Joong ki was standing right in front of you looking a little surprise that you're here. When you're about to talk, Yun ji shouted,''Oppa have you grab the apartment.....key?'' Yun ji pause as she was taken aback that you're here.

 

The last time she saw you was at your birthday and that was before the release of the dating press conference, she probably realised that I sign a contract since I have never met Jonghyun in my life before the airport incident. Some how you felt bad and as though you've betrayed Yun ji. 

 

''I'm sorry, Yun ji ah....'' You said whle you look away in shame.

Yun ji lunged forward and hugged you. ''How have you been.... You've been gone forever and you even moved out ~~~~~ah!''

You were so relieved as though the 1000kg weigh on your weigh have dropped, Yun ji wasn't even mad at you! You hug Yun ji back willingly and smile brightly back at her.

 

Yun ji pulled back and smile at you,''You have to tell me everything!''

''I was so worried in seeing you here since I thought you'll be furious! I guess I can tell you everything as long as you promise to keep it as a secret,'' You said while you point your pinky waiting for Yun ji to pinky promise you. 

 

She pinky promise you and pulled you into her room,''Oppa, I won't be accompanying you to lunch. You go ahead, see you back home oppa.''

 

Joong ki left while smilling,''Yun ji must have missed you so much to be so excited.''

 

In the room, you told her everything and Yun ji will squeal once in a while in jealousy, Jonghyun was after all her idol but she repected it and was happy for both of you. You explained that at first Jonghyun and you were together because you just wanted to help him but you turn to fall in love with Jonghyun.

 

Both of you catch up and chat till it was late at night as if both didn't talk to each other for years! 

 

''What about Joong ki? He was in the picture with you holding hands with you. What was it about?'' Yun ji asked you.

You explain how you escape from your own house alone and when a bunch of people regconise you, they ran to you in excitement and coincidentally Joong ki was there and he saved you from them.

 

''I have to ask Joong ki to attend a press conference you know? To clear up the matter, cause we're just good friends.'' You saig while you gave a sigh.

Yun ji turned to you in surprise,''You really have no feelings for Joong ki now?''

You shakes you head.

*No wonder Joong ki oppa was frowning all day everyday ever since you've changed your feelings.... He must be devastated* Yun ji thought pitying Joong ki. Now, his feelings for you will be one sided for him.

 

Yun ji suddenly thought of meeting Jonghyun since you're close with him,''Do you think I can meet Jonghyun oppa? After alll, I was his fan for so long!''

You thought if Joong ki is attending the press conference together, you can bring Yun Ji along and intoduced to him.

''REALLY?!!!!!I I can finally meet Jonghyun?!!'' You nod and Yun ji jumped on the bed happily and excitedly.

 

 

 

When Joong ki came back, You ask him about the press conference and he turned to you and agreed to help you.

*I will do everything that I can to help you ~~~~~ah . Even if that means I will get my feelings hurt.*

 

Both Yun ji and Joong ki wave as you step into a black car and leave.

 

''Oppa, what's going to happen to you? ~~~~'s feelings have changed...''

Joong ki turned away and tears was b in his eyes. He quickly walked to his room and bang the door shut, he felt regretful and unfair. He fall for you first and he was just waiting to be good enough to confess and yet you fall for Jonghyun, someone else you just met.

 

''~~~~~ah what should I do with my feelings?,''Joong ki whispered softly before letting another tear fell.