Cinderella overnight

Scandal with Kim Jonghyun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PkpPD-2NB4

 

After visiting Jonghyun's mother, he drove you off to a boutique along Apu Jeong. Upon reaching, Jonghyun pull you in the boutique and the place was filled with the prettiest dresses and gowns you've ever seen!

 

While you were busy admiring all the dreses, a familar voice interrupt. ''Welcome! I got the perfect dress for you tonight ~~~~~~~!''It was Key! He was so smartly and fashionably dressed, no doubt he's the rightful owner of this perfect and excellent boutique.

 

Key pulled you away while pushing Jonghyun out of the fitting room. ''Leave us and get dressed yourself Jonghyun. ~~~~~~~, let's go try out the dress I've picked for you.'' You were pulled away to the fitting room before you could even ask what's the dress for and where are you going later!

 

It took just 20 minutes before you turn around to let Key analyze, and he nod in satisfaction.

 

Jonghyun was sitting down reading an article through his phone when the curtains open up. Jonghyun was yet again mesmorized by you, his mouth was slightly open as he slowly stood up. The dress colour of yellow with the slight metallic colour on the dress, showing off your perfect skin and body.

 

You have tied up your wavy long hair up into a bun and you shyly look up. Key was proud of his own dress,''My dress design is perfect right Jonghyun?'' WIthout hesitation, Jonghyun answered,''It's ~~~~~ who's perfect on the dress not the other way round.'' 

 

You realised that Jonghyun, too, was change into a formal tuxedo, ''You look handsome Jonghyun tonight.'' Jonghyun gasp, ''~~~~~~~~, did you take that long to realised that?'' You burt out laughing together with Key because of Jonghyun's cocky attitude!

 

Jonghyun look into his watch and slightly jump . ''Gotta go Key! Thank you again, you're the best!' Shouting back as both of you leave,''I know I am, have fun both of you!''

 

The place was closer than expected, you figure out that there was a private party going on inside the place. Before going in, Jonghyun put out his arms out and you took it. ''We are going to see my father,'' Jonghyun whispered to you and you look up to him in surprised! You weren't expecting this!

 

The place was magificient and the party was well planned and designed, all of the staff quickly form a straight line and bow as both of you walk in.

Both of you caught the attention and everyone was staring at both of you, murmurs everywhere. ''Is that Jonghyun and ~~~~~~?'' ''Wow, they look perfect together.''

 

Jonghyun smoothly guide you along and walk towards a man who was having small chat with small  group of people.  ''Good evening father, this is my girlfriend, ~~~~~~~.''Jonghyun proudly said as he rudely interrupted the chatting. ''Pleasure to finaly meet you Sir. It's an amazing party you're having,'' you bowed.

 

Jonghyun's father chuckled,''Thank you for coming, enjoy the rest of the night Miss ~~~~~~~.'' Jonghyun slightly bow and leave towards the dance floor,

''Oppa, I don't think your father like me,'' you whispered. He chuckled,''He doesn't like me either.'' When you're about to ask what Jonghyun means, he stopped in the middle of the dance floor and he place your hands up to his neck.

 

Once everyone realise that both of you were in the dance floor, everyone slowly leave letting the perfect couple of the night to have the whole dance floor. You were stunned and nervous as the new song begin to play, however you trusted Jonghyun and both of you dance slowly while everyone's attention is on both of you.

 

Throughout the whole song, both of you dance slowly together without talking. Both of you were just staring deeply into each other's eyes, enjoing this momment that belong to only the both of you.

 

As the song begain to die out, Jonghyun softly move in and kiss you,''I love you ~~~~~~~~~~.'' You shyly smile back as Jonghyun tuck your hair behind your ear. ''I love you too Jonghyun oppa.''

 

Everyone clapped and cheered when both of you kissed. You stared at Jonghyun while he was looking away and you thought,''Today felt like a dream, I almost completely forget that my boyfriend's an idol.''