Just the three of us

Scandal with Kim Jonghyun

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsDQncmzsRs

 

 

Joong ki was lying on the bed, his face suffered some serious cuts and he's still unconcious. Not wanting to wake him, Yun Ji softly whispered,''I'll go fetch Joong ki his clothes for the night, can you accompany him till then?'

 

''Sure.''

 

You sat beside Joong ki and stared at the cuts on his face. Your heart hurts for his state, ''Get well soon oppa.''

Upon hearing your famililar voice, Joong ki fluttter his eyes open. ''Joong ki oppa?'' you softly whisper to him.

 

Joong ki blink couple of times to get a clearer vision of you and his eyes widened when he get a clear view that it's really you, ''~~~~~~~~? W-what are you doing here?'' 

Joong ki couldn't believe his eyes, is he dead or ar you really here with him alone this close? He couldn't even remember the last time he saw you.

''Well, I'm looking after you oppa while Yun ji wen to fetch some clothes for you. How are you feeling?''

 Joong ki continued to stare at you as he blurted out,''Better that you're here....''

 

You looked at Joong ki seriously and he quickly take it back, ''I'm kidding...''

You smiled at him,'' Still joking at this state?''

 

Joong ki was focused on you, he missed seeing you and although his body is aching and his cut stings, as long as you're here, he would only care about you.

 

Yun ji opened the door and upon seeing that Joong ki is awake, she ran to him and hugged hum. Joong ki groan as his arms hurt and Yun ji quickly pull back,''I'm sorry but you deserve it scaring me like that.'' You giggled at Yun ji and all three of us chat for a while and you will laugh once in a while becuase of how happy you're together with Yun ji and Joong ki, just like last time.

 

Jonghyun was at the door and he will smile hearing you laugh so loud, he was hesitating if he should go in. Joong ki notice that there's someone at the door and immediately knew it was Jonghyun. Joong ki doesn't want you to leave and so instead he try to make Jonghyun jealous.

 

Joong ki purposely groan like he's in pain and you immediately went to help him,''Are you alright?'' you panicked. Joong ki laughed and tease you,''Care about me that much? Do you miss me?'' You hit him in his chest and you sarcastically play with him not realising that Jonghyun's eavedropping,''Of course, I miss you so damn much.''

 

Jonghyun close back the door and place the fruits that he bought down and leave with a heavy heart.

 

Joong ki watch as the door closed back again and he felt sorry but he doesnt want you to leave. *I'm sorry but please just let ~~~~~ to stay by my side as long as possible...''