Jonghyun's bday

Scandal with Kim Jonghyun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3or4gOrMGaU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DINO JJONG!

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

The whole day you were looking forward for tonight. Today is the 8th of april the day Jonghyun was saying about the important day. You have to afmit that you were very excited and was anticipating tonight.

 

Jonghyun said he'll come pick you up at 8pm later after he finish attending for an event.

 

This time chossing what to wear wasn't a headache, Jonghyun have prepared for you a dress as a gift for you to wear tonight. You took out the gift and it was a white flowy dress with flattering cut on you. You smiled at the dress, it was the prettiest dress you've ever seen.

 

After styling your hair neatly and putting on minimal make-up, you were done. Concidentally, right after you're done, you could hear car engines outside. *Must be Jonghyun*

 

Smilling, you came out of the house and once Jonghyun came out of the car to open the door for you, he looked up and saw you in the dress he bought of you the other day. *The dress looked perfect on her. No, everything ~~~~~ wears looked perfect.*

 

You looked angelic, elegant and beautiful! Jonghyun didn't move as you walk down the stairs and to his car. You wave your hands and Jonghyun stopped staring at you. 

Jonghyun,too, wasn't losing out to you in a black classic tuxedo and his white long-sleeve that wasn't fully buttoned all the way up, showing off his toned chest muscles. Jonghyun hold your hand as he bring you over to the car,'' You look beautiful ~~~~~~. Sorry for not saying that enough when you deseve even more.''

 

You shyly blushed,''You don't look too bad yourself, oppa.''

 

Upon reaching a secret destination that Jonghyun have never brought you to, he bring his arms out and you happily hold his arm and both of you walked in. Both of you have reached a grand and huge door and once it flung open, Seung Jin, SHINee and a girl was holding a cake with wordings,''Happy 23th Birthday Jonghyun!'' and all of them were singing the happy birthday song to Jonghyun.

 

Your eyes widened when you saw the cake, you turned to Jonghyun who was claaping along as they sing. You were in shock! *It's Jonghyun birthday?! How can I not know!* However your thoughts was disturbed when Jonghyun point to his cheeks,''Birthday kiss?''

 

You grin and move forward to give Jonghyun a peck on the cheeks. He look statisfied as he closed his eyes, make a wish and blow out the candles and all of you clapped happily.

 

The lady stading between SHINee and Seung Jin came forward and pulled her hands out,''Pleased to finally meet you unnie! I'm Kim So Dam, Jonghyun's sister.''

You eagerly shake her hand,''I'm ~~~~~ so glad to finally meet you, Jonghyun told me about you before!''

 

You were delighted to finally meet Jonghyun's sister, SHINee and Seung jin here. All of you sat at the table and you sat between Tae min and Jonghyun while eating dinner. In the mist of enjoying a delicious dinner, your phone rang loudly and disrupt the dinner. 

 

You bowed and saw the caller was Yun ji. You were thinking of what could she be calling for but there was nothing you can think off. Before the last ring, you abruptly picked it up and Yun ji was sobbing loudly, making it hard of you to understand what she was saying, ''Tell me slowly what happened...''

 

When Yun ji take a deep breathe, the news that was delivered to you hit you hard,''Joong ki oppa got into a car accident, ~~~~~~!''

 

Not understanding how it happened, you stutter,''h-how could this h-happen? N-No no, Where are you now?!'' Yun ji was crying uncotrollably,''Seoul National Hospital.''

''Calm down, I'll be there.''

 

 

You stood up as everyone continue to stare at you, you turned to Jonghyun,''I'm sorry, I have to go....''