Chapter 5

Spring and Fall

 

Hyunnie, Bella and you were walking home together. It was finally Friday, but you weren’t feeling happy at all. Since the day you got mad at Changjo, the both of you haven’t contact each other. Both Bella and Hyunnie were shocked about your arranged marriage at first, but now they were okay, and they promised to support you. You were relieved.

Bella and Hyunnie were busy chatting about the upcoming exam next week, but you were lost in thought. Something was bothering you. The fact that Changjo haven’t talked to you nor texted you made your heart ache. You were just staring at the ground, walking slowly.

“___? Are you okay?” Hyunnie’s voice brought you back to reality. “Ah, um yes, what?” you were  confused. “____... You’re thinking of Changjo, right?” Hyunnie asked. “W-what? Of course not!” you shook your head, denying. “Don’t deny it. Did something happened?” Bella asked. “Nope. We’re fine, I guess..” you were still denying. Annoyed, Hyunnie said “then prove  it to me. Call him, now”. You curled your lips. You didn’t want to tell them because you thought everything would be fine soon, but now...

Hyunnie shook her head and Bella can only sigh. The three of you walked to a corner and you had to part with Hyunnie and Bella because your house was in another direction. You said goodbye and waved to them before walking slowly home. You were feeling guilty for not being able to talk about this with your friends, but you don’t want to burden them with unnecessary things. As you were nearing your home, you saw a figure in front of your house. Your heart was beating fast as you got near your house.

“You...?” your voice were slow but still could be heard by the figure. He turned to you and smiled. “Hello ___” he said, with a smile on his face. Your jaw dropped, not believing your eyes. You hesitately told him to come in...

______________________________________________

Changjo was following you from behind, unbeknownst to you. He didn’t hear what you were talking with your friends earlier, but he saw you with a guy, going in your house. He was curious, and mad. He had sleepless nights since that day, and seeing you sad too, puts him in a bad mood, although he wasn’t sure why.

He walked to your front gate and peeked. Changjo saw your uncomfortoble face, letting the guy in. He tried to take a good look at the guy, and suddenly his eyes widen and he balls his fist. He knew the guy well. Too well, to be exact. He quickly turned around and walked quickly towards Ricky’s house.

To be continued...

 

*************************************************

Hello guys! Sorry that this was short lol since Teen Top's teaser was released today my mind went kinda blank hahahhaha. Anyway I'll try to update tomorrow okay, and mianhaeyooo. Thanks for reading :D

p.s: btw i re-read this ff again from the start and i realized that i got sherry hyunnie and bella's name mixed up lol hehehe