Chapter 21

Spring and Fall

 

Chirping of birds could be heard that morning. For some reason, you woke up with a big smile plastered on your face. Of course, you’re officially owned by the guy who you like, the kingka of the school, and he was the one who confessed first. Who wouldn’t be happy?

Once you were dressed for school that morning, you opened the door of your room with a smile and went straight down the stairs as Changjo probably was still getting ready for school. Since it was still early, you thought of making breakfast. But just as you reached the last step of the stairs, you saw Changjo already leaning against the front door, looking at you with a pissed face, signalling that you were late. You were surprised.

“Ah, Changjo? You’re early today... Good morning!” you said cheerfully. Changjo’s right eye twitched. “I’m not early. You’re late. We’ll have to walk to school today. Ppali” he said coldly before opening the front door and went out. You scratched your head. What’s with this guy so early in the morning? Is he not happy of what happened yesterday? You quickly put on your shoes, turned off all the switches and got out, locking the front door. No breakfast today, you sighed.

The walk with Changjo was silent. You felt bothered about it, and decided to ask him about it. “Changjo... Wae? What’s wrong? Tell me...”. Changjo sighed before saying, “Heh, I think you’re the one who should tell me something”. “Hm? What?” you asked, puzzled. Changjo scowled. He doesn’t want to be so angry early in the morning, so he tried calming down and said “Tell me. About yesterday. Who confronted you? My fangirls? Tell me everything, ____. I’m your boyfriend, right?”. Your heart skipped a beat hearing his words. At least, the last part of it. He admitted that he was your boyfriend. Wow, that was surprising.

You knew what he was talking about, and like it or not, you should just tell him anyway. “Nae.. Your fangirls.. Well, they just asked me about what our relationship was. They didn’t harm me or anything... I guess?”. “And? How did you answer them?” Changjo asked in a calmed voice. You lowered your head and said “I told them that we have no relationship whatsoever and such... It’s not a big deal, really. Don’t worry about it~” you assured him with a smile. Changjo looked at you, and you could sense a sight of sympathy he was giving you.

“Maybe I should just tell them that we’re dating and-” “No!! I don’t want anyone to know about us... yet. Let’s just be quiet about it” you sounded serious.  Changjo just nodded. He respected your mature decision. “Ah, who told you about it anyway?”. Changjo hesitated for a moment. “Just... an instinct” he winked at you. You couldn’t take his wink, so you turned your face away. “Not handsome Changjo, not handsome at all!!” you were actually blushing and cursed him, though it was in a good way.

As the both of you were walking near the back gate of the school, the both of you stopped walking and looked at each other. “I’m sorry that I didn’t tell you earlier...” you lowered your head. Changjo lifted up your chin and looked straight into your eyes, smiling. He came near your face and kissed your right cheek. You were surprised and blushed hard. He let go and smiled cheekily. “It’s okay. Have a nice day, baby~” he said before entering the school grounds, leaving you alone.

You slowly touched the place where he had kissed. Your face was so hot and you couldn’t contain the feeling you had. You felt like punching someone for no reason, too. How are you supposed to survive today, thinking about him?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

That day was the only day that you got to go home with Hyunnie and Bella, like finally. There’s a student council meeting today, and Changjo had told you to go home ahead by leaving a note in your shoe locker. You felt sad that you couldn’t go home with him, but going home with your friends is better than walking alone.

As the three of you were leaving the school grounds, you talked about how you missed walking home with them and stuff. Hyunnie and Bella were actually talking about themselves then suddenly the topics were aimed to you.. “Ey ____, what’s happening these days? Something happened today or yesterday? We haven’t seen you for days. Come on tell us~” Hyunnie asked and Bella nodded. You scratched your head and started telling them about what happened, even about the confrontation, and about Jonghyun.

When you’re finally finished without their interruption, it was time to say your goodbyes. Hyunnie and Bella who were used to your surprising news by now reacted un-intensely. They accepted the happy fact that you’re finally owned. “We’re happy for you, ___. Glad that you don’t feel threatened by those girls” Hyunnie said with a smile. Bella nodded and added “If there’s anything, give us a call, okay?”. You nodded and waved them as you walked away. You could actually sense something in Bella’s eyes, as if she was hiding something. Must be about Jinyoung. You weren’t interested to know at that time, though.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Few days passed, and through all the days you and Changjo have been talking about Jonghyun, and Changjo was really excited about it. You weren’t really, though. And Changjo did ask why. You answered with a smile “I never said I like kids, Changjo. I’m fine with them but I can’t really handle them. I don’t hate them though”. Changjo was pretty surprised of this new fact, but he knew that not everyone are the same.

It’s finally Friday, and exams are over. During the walk home, Changjo can’t contain his excitement. It was as if he wants to keep Jonghyun forever though. You could only shook your head with a smile seeing him. “Yah Changjo, are you sure he’s going to like you? Maybe he’s going to hate you~” you . Changjo’s face changed and his smile faded. “Ah...” he couldn’t answer. You smacked his arm and said “Ey I was just teasing you”. He tried smiling and laughed.

As the both of you came near your house, there was already a car outside the gate. Changjo’s face lightened up when he saw the car and slowly jogged to the car, leaving you behind. You pouted and tried catching up with him. A lady went out of the car with a boy. There they were, Yoomi unnie and Jonghyun. When Yoomi saw you, you quickly bowed and greeted them, and Yoomi did the same.

“So, my dongsaengs, ready to be omma and appa?” Yoomi asked with a grin. You didn’t know why, but you blushed at the question. This unnie is seriously cheeky. Changjo, however, was happy hearing that. He took Jonghyun in his arms and played with him. The scene was adorable, and a smile formed on your lips.

“Well then, I’m leaving him to you. All his stuff are there, so I’ll get going now. Good luck, have fun and thank you guys~” Yoomi said before getting in the car. You waved her as the car moved, and you looked at the moving car, on its way. Suddenly a cute voice called out for you. You turned your face to the person who was calling you and was greeted by a hug of a little boy. You squatted to his eye level and said “Welcome, Jonghyunnie~”. Jonghyun gave you a sweet smile and said out loud “___ omma~!”. You widen your eyes and looked at Changjo who was smiling cheekily.

How will the days of you taking care of Jonghyun go?

To be continued...

**********************************************

Hello there guys! I missed you guys so much omg haha. I’m starting my school holidays yeayerz!

Ah, thankyou everyone; subscribers, comment-ers and readers, for everything. Sorry that I took too long to update. Anyway, thanks again :D

p.s: I gave up on giving titles on chapters hahaha