Chapter 10

Spring and Fall

 

It was quiet, and the only sound that could be heard is the sound of the aircond. You were in Choi’s family car, sitting at the back seat, next to Changjo. 10minutes ago, his driver picked the two of you up, and now you were heading to somewhere that you didn’t know yourself.  He had let go of your hand, again, when you were getting in the car.

You glanced at Changjo. He was looking out of the window. Somehow, he looked a bit sorrowful. You don’t want to bother him, but you were curious of where you were going. You were bored too.  You sighed countless times. You were glad though, that he didn’t mention about Jinyoung, at all.

Suddenly the car slowed down and it finally stopped in front of a big house. You got out of the car and looked at the house in front of you. It looked like nobody has stayed here. Changjo got out of the car too, and he stood next to you. “Whose house is this, Changjo?” you asked him, still looking at the big house. It looked luxurious and the house looked like a comfortable place to stay in. “It’s ours” he replied shortly before heading to the front door of the house.

You were confused, so you followed behind him, still getting the pieces together in your head. He opened the two big doors and got in. As you got in, you were amazed at how spacey the living room was. It was as big as the Choi family’s house, but the furniture and how they were arranged in a modern way was more like for young newly-weds. And it felt cozy in the house, too.

“Changjo, do you mean... we’re going to live here once we get married?” you asked him. Changjo looked at you, and answered “Before and after we get married”. It took a while for his words to be processed in your head. You furrowed your eyebrows and said “I don’t understand...”. Changjo sighed, and was getting annoyed. “Aish so slow... We have to live together from now on” Changjo had his pissed face on. Looking at your confused face, he took out his phone, dialled a number and handed it over to you.

You took it, and looked at the screen. You put the phone on your ear and were greeted by a motherly voice. “Omma!” you smiled happily. You sat on the couch nearby and began talking to Mrs Choi and asked her a few questions. Changjo who wasn’t interested, went to the stairs and walked up to the second floor, not bothering you.

----------------------------------------------------------------

After about 20minutes, you ended the call. Your questions were finally answered. Your grandma and Mrs Choi wanted you and Changjo to stay together so that he could protect you. Of course, nobody likes to be alone. Although the fact that living with a guy that you barely know seems more dangerous than living alone, you thought you could trust Changjo as much as Mrs Choi and your grandma trust him. Suddenly you realized that it was quiet. “Changjo must be upstairs...” you thought. You went up the stairs, since you have to return his phone, after all.

There were about four doors at the second floor, oddly. You didn’t know which one to go to. You walked and stood in front of the first door. You don’t want to knock, because if there was nobody in there, it would be a waste of energy. Slowly, you turned the doorknob and pushed it slowly, opening it just a few inches. You peeked through the little spacing of the door. Suddenly your eyes widen and you felt a heat rush on your face. You quickly pulled the door and closed it with a “bam”. You were breathing heavily.

 You turned around and walked down the stairs quickly. Your face was so damn red, and your heart was pounding furiously. You just saw Changjo. Half . With a towel wrapping around his waist. And he has abs. And his body was wet. And. He looked y. You don’t know what to do at that time. You sat on the couch, mind going blank. That was the first time you have seen a guy half-, apart from watching from random TV shows. You tightened your grip, not realizing the phone in your hands. This is not even the first day of living in this house, and you were already like this. What will happen if you do start living in the house? You were still trying to control your breathing.

And then you heard the sound of footsteps from the stairs. You were sure that you closed the door rather loudly just now, so he must have knew you were there. You put his phone on the coffee table in front of you and looked down to your hands. You were playing with your finger. You weren’t scared of Changjo, of course. You just couldn’t explain the feeling you were having at that time.

You could sense that Changjo was heading towards you. He reached out and took his phone on the table and put it in his jeans’ pocket. “What’s got into you? Come on, let’s get going” he said shortly and headed to the front door. You quickly stand up and followed behind him, but you kept a distance from his back.

As the both of you were in front of the gate, there was no car. You assumed that the driver has to go somewhere and will come back to pick the both of you shortly. You were still standing quite a distance from Changjo. You looked down to your feet, trying to erase whatever you saw in that house.

“Next time, don’t close the door that loud” Changjo said suddenly. You lifted and turned your head to look at him. He was smirking. You looked back to your feet. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to. I just wanted to return your phone....” you said. You felt a hand on your head, again. He pats your head like an owner patting his puppy. “That’s okay” he said with a smile.

You pouted and adjusted your hair when he lifted his hand off. You didn’t notice, but Changjo was smiling seeing you pouting. “So... when are we gonna start moving in?” you asked out of curiousity. “Tomorrow, after school ends. Pack your bags and stuff, and just wait in front of your house” he replied. You weren’t surprised, and you were starting to get used to surprises.

So you will be living in a house with a guy, and surprises everyday coming in your way. Who knows what’s going to happen in the future?

To be continued...

******************************************************

Hey guys! So how was it? I don't even know why I wrote it this way hahaha I planned it differently but it came out differently hahaha. So um I'm gonna tell you guys something. My exams has started today, so I won't be updating in a week. Sorry :c don't worry though, I won't leave this fanfic hanged like some people hahaha. I enjoyed doing this, so of course I'll continue it. 

Oh and omg Teen Top's comeback stage was today right?! I wanted to watch it but slow connection stopped me T__T

Lol okay I'll end it here hehehe thanks for reading and subscribing everyone!!! Have a nice day ^___^