Chapter 29

Spring and Fall

You woke up when you heard someone calling your name, and sat up. You rubbed your sleepy eyes and yawned, feeling tired for no reason. Still feeling sleepy, you looked to where the voice came from and quickly realize that it was Changjo. He was sitting cross-legged on his bed, looking at you with a smile.You smiled back and intended to go back to sleep when he called out your name again, angrily.

“Yahh, get up. We’re not staying here to sleep!” he got pissed. You finally opened your eyes wide and frowned at him. Lazily, you stood up and reached for your bag, taking out a towel and quickly went into the bathroom, mumbling as you go. Changjo shook his head and got off the bed. He rummaged through your stuff and began to unpack your bag for you, which he know that you won't mind.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The both of you were now walking in the streets, hand in hand, as always. Changjo was holding your hand tightly, as if not wanting to let you go. His warmness made you feel comfortable, and you somehow feel that you were loved and protected. You smiled to yourself, knowing that you're very precious to someone that you loved dearly.

The both of you had your breakfast earlier in a nearby cafe, and now the both of you were going somewhere. You were getting tired of walking, and you finally had to ask, “Changjo, where are we going? My feet hurts”. Changjo glanced at you and smiled slightly before answering, “To Omma’s office. She wanted to meet us”. Your eyes widen in surprise. Another surprise meeting with Mrs. Choi? “Changjo, can you please tell me if we ever going to meet your mom next time? I could at least buy something for her” you frowned. “Ahh, it’s okay. We’re here anyways” Changjo said as the both of you entered a building.

He led you to the elevator and each time a staff came across the both of you, they would greet and bow in respect. You were actually uncomfortable with their treatment. In the elevator, you adjusted your hair and straightened your skirt. Thank God the skirt you were wearing wasn’t as short. “Ah, I think I look inappropriate..” you mumbled alone. Changjo looked at you and smiled. Hearing a ‘ding’ sound, the both of you got out of the elevator when it opened.

You walked behind Changjo in the hallway and turned to a corner, where he stopped in front of a door. He was about to turn the doorknob, but he saw you still adjusting your hair. He sighed. “____-ah, you’re looking fine already, with whatever clothes you wear and whatever hairstyle you have. Don’t worry”. His words made you blushed slightly. If he were to compliment you, he wouldn't do it directly, usually.

Upon turning the door knob, you saw Mrs. Choi and your grandma, sitting on a couch in a spacey office. You quickly went to hug the both of them, greeting them with a smile plastered on your face. You were so happy that you get to meet your grandma here too. Changjo bowed to both of them and greeted, but suddenly his phone rang. He excused himself as you sat on the couch, talking to the two.

“Yoboseyo?” Changjo answered his phone as he leaned against the wall outside the office. “Changjo!! You finally answered the phone~” the annoying female voice put Changjo in a shock. He checked the caller's name and grunted. It was Joona. Changjo mentally slapped himself, knowing that he forgot to check the caller earlier.

“This is the fifth time you called today. What is it that you want?” Changjo said angrily through the phone, still holding his voice as not wanting people in the hallway to hear him. “Aww, don’t be mad. It’s good that you finally answered. Actually.. I’m scared, and alone. Changjo.. please.. just accompany me today..” Joona begged through the phone. “What? I’m in Tokyo right now, how can I ever accompany you?!” Changjo frowned. He was mad, but he can’t bring himself to not be nice with Joona. Honestly, who wouldn’t still have feelings for their ex?

“Oh? What a coincidence! I’m in Tokyo too... and alone” Joona insisted. Looks like Changjo doesn’t have a choice. “Fine. Just this one last time” Changjo sighed. “Alright. I’ll text you tonight and you have to come!”. “Fine, fine” Changjo said before ending the call. He felt a hint of guilty in his heart, but what can he do? He then went inside the office and joined you.

On the other side of the line, Joona was laughing happily. “Finally! Now’s my chance for my first steps in making him mine again” she said as she throws herself on the bed. She was in a hotel room, and unfortunately, she was in the same hotel as yours. And in the room was of course, Jinyoung. He was glad that he doesn’t have to share the room with her, since he has a friend living around the area.

He was leaning against the wall, crossing his arms. Joona went a bit too far, he had to admit. “You’re so bipolar it annoys me” Jinyoung gritted his teeth. Joona sat up and looked at Jinyoung. “At least you did fell in love with this bipolar” she smirked. Jinyoung rolled his eyes. He knew what Joona was planning, and it was good for him too, to get near you. Like it or not, he has to obey this one .

In the office, you were having a good time. Though, you realized Changjo was kinda quiet. You nudged his arm and raised your eyebrow, asking him what’s wrong with a signal. He shook his head and smiled at you. You knew that it wasn’t his best smile. You were ready to ask what’s wrong with him later.

To be continued...  

****************************************************

Hello guys! nazaiya is backk~! I'm so happy knowing that there's still people reading this fanfic although I left it for a whole month hahaha ahh I'm so happy right now~ Thanks for cheering for me hehehe.

Sorry if this chapter had a different feel to it unlike my recent chapters. I just got back to writing and still gathering my ideas, I hope you guys are fine with it.

Thanks for the endless support and suggestive+supportive comments, I really appreciate them! And thanks for subscribing andd thanks a lot for reading! Ahaha I'm so hyper right now xD Thanks for everything guys~ /throws hearts/

That's all for now. Till the next update, bye!!

p/s: so happy that in bap's coffee shop lyrics there's spring and fall lololol bye