Tears

My first time

Key P.O.V

This last weeks have been a hard working day, at least make enough money  to pay my mother's treatment, right now I'm on my way to the hospital, yet she continues to get worse every day. I can’t lose her, I know she really going to die someday, because if she leaves I have to go where the devil of father live.

Actually my childhood it wasn’t that great. Since my they divorced, and he knows that I’m gay, he run of the town and never look for me.

Actually, I don’t really care, I learn how to fight and survive by myself.

What I want in this life?

Well, I want someone that could love me and protect and always be there for me in good and bad moments. Maybe you will think that it really stupid and cliché, but that what I want. Someone that love me and never let me go.

 

I know that sungmin, Ryewook, Donghae and also eunhyuk will be there for me but where is my true love.

I was in my own world of thought; I realized that Sungmin was beside me. I jumped in surprise.

“I’m that ugly?” Sungmin say pouting.

“Hey stop flirting with my soon to be lover” I hear Ryewook say. Okay know I was confused.

“I will never be your lover” Sungmin say.

“Are you okay Key, we were shouting your name but you are like you’re not here in this world” Ryewook say.

 

“Yes, I’m going to the hospital” I say

“Are you sick?” Sungmin say and I shook my head

“My mom, it sick” I say enter into the hospital. I walk to the elevator pressing the button number  to go up.

 

When I look at my back Ryewook and Sungmin still follow me, I sigh and went to my mom room, but the doctor came out in that moment.

“Kibum, im sorry” the doctor say and I look at him confused.

“Sorry for what?” I ask

“you mother pass away, but before she die, she write a letter for you” the doctor say giving a piece of paper. I took it and stared at it. Tears start coming out of my eyes, I hug the letter. “she told me that she want to be cremated, do you accept?” the doctor ask and in a few second I nod my head, suddenly I feel something warm, when I look at my back, Sungmin and Ryewook hugging me. I start to cry more.

“shh, everything is alright, she is in beautiful place right now” Ryewook say and I nod my head and start opening the letter.

Dear Kibum:

I know I’m doing the wrong thing writing you a letter, my days in this world it over and you have to accept that. I’m really sorry because  I could see your face for the last time, but im happy that you will live and have fun, you are young don’t waste your time in your room crying for me because I will take care of you no matter what. I hope you keep along with your father, I know that your relationship with him, it not that great but try to understand.

With LOVE Mom.

I hug the letter crying in Ryewook and Sungmin embrace .

2 weeks later.

I was looking at the vase filled with ashes that the funeral gives me. 2 weeks that I don’t go to work and 2 weeks since I don’t talk, I don’t want to go to my father I’m really scare, he will hurt me.

I was at my house, sitting in the living room looking at the ceiling, I don’t want to go out, I prefers stay here alone, surrender by the silent.

I heard a knock at my door but I ignore it, but the person I really stubborn. I get up and walk toward the door opening slowly, suddenly my anger came over me, because I’m looking at person who was in front of me.

“Kibum can I come in?” my father say and I glared at him, he start walking toward me to hug me but I step back.

“Don’t you dare to touch me” I say to him.

“Pack you things ” my father say grabbing me buy my arm. I groan.

My father is an old man with dark hair, big and round eyes, he is very tall and dark medium skin. I follow his order because if I don’t do it, I know he will hurt me really bad. I packed the basic stuff, clothes, personal items, and hygiene items, everything that I know that I will need. Good Bye USA, hello South Korea.

Sadly out of my house, I sat in my father's car in the back, I started looking out the window watching all the lights and buildings, wondering how my life will be in the other world.

 

1 Hour later I was at the airport, getting up of the plane and sitting in my sit.

 

Please mother I know that you're in a good place, please find a person who really protect me from the evil of father and I hope he love me and never leave me behind.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

Hello and thank for subscribe, im will try to write this story with alot of details.

Fighting and keep reading and commenting!