I need your help

My first time

Jonghyun POV

The next day I woke up with Kibum body close to mine, I sigh a little, I move slowly until I could get of the bed. I walk to the bathroom and take the First Aid Kitz and walk back to my room. I sit a little next to Kibum, I put the First Aid Kitz on the bed and opened, taking a few of alcohol pads, antibiotic cream and bandage.

Taking slowly my baby wrist, I start disinfecting his bloody scars; tears were running down my face, I get cleaning his wrist, taking the antibiotic and the bandage; I finish wrapping his wrist and kiss his hand. I clean the bed and went again to the bathroom, but suddenly I feel fragile arms around me.

“You were awake all the time?” I say in a calmed voice, his head was resting on my back.

“Yes, Thank you” he say and I smile a little, I turn him around and hug him, he start to cry, and I   his back in circle.  We walk out of the bathroom, going to the living we found Eunhyuk, Ryeowook, Donghae and sungmin packing their stuff.

“Your leaving?” Kibum ask

“Yes we have to, the restaurant remember, we already set everything and Jonghyun thank for everything” Ryeowook say and Kibum walk slowly toward them and hug them. Minutes later they left us alone again, that was one of my favorite moments because I could spend more time with Kibum.

I walk to him and peck his lips, taking his chin to look at me, his eyes were full of tears I wipe it and hug him

“It okay baby” I say and he nod his head. When we broke the hug, we do our routine, we eat breakfast and when we finish we take a bath together and get dressed. HIs body was calm but his face tells me the opposite, we get out of my apartment and went to Kibum work.

When I leave there, I call one of my old friends.

“Hello?”

“Hey boss, it….it Jonghyun” I say

“OMO, what a surprise I thought that you leave us” he say

“Well, yes”

“What do you want?” he ask

“I need your help…..i will explain to you later can I meet you now?” I ask

“Sure where?”

“The old spot” I say and hang up the phone and turning off, I started walking to one of the dangerous street and wait for my boss. It had been a long time since I don’t meet or talk to him.  I know that I don’t want to talk to them again, but right now I really need them.

Minutes later I saw a man with his head low walking toward my direction, when he step close to me I  bow to him. He was wearing black clothes and red hair.

“WOW, you really change” he say suddenly more guys were walking toward me.

“I thought that this business is for both of us” I added and he smirk

“Talk” he ordered and I sigh

Some face look familiars to me, others were new.

“Well….the father of my boyfriend abused of him, I need you to get him out of this world” I say almost angry

“Since when you start killing people?” my annoying boss ask and I rolled my eyes.

“I don’t, I will pay you” I say and he smirks                  

“7,000”

“So…it a deal already?” I ask taking my hand out to grab his

“YES, come with me”

I start follow him, the streets were the same old and poor, memories start playing on my mind, my old life and the monster that I was. The bad person that I created.

“I never thought that you were gay”My boss say but I ignore him walking toward the house that I stay in my old life.

Please Kibum, forgive me again!

When I enter into the house, the walls were broken, the old couch and old picture.

“HHHYYYYYUUUUUUNNNGGGG” I hear a bay voice, well not anymore a baby

I smile at him while he was hugging me, “OMG, Zelo you grown up a lot, the las time I saw you you were 14 look at you how cute” I say pinching his check.

“Hyng I’m not cute” he say and pout. I remember when Zelo camo to our life, he was 14, his parents die and my boss Yonggku take care of him.

“Blue hair too “I teasing him, and he pout again.

“AHEM,you are here to make a deal and then goo” Yonguk say

I rubbed Zelo hair and went  to his office, I sit in one of the chaior in front of his old desk.

“Remember 7,000, I will help you but money first” he say and I nod

“Tomorrow, and will give you everything but please be patient, I never thought that we will meet so…. Early you know” I say with a hand of the back of my neck.

“Okay we will start know, we will follow you and protect  your boyfriend and also protect your back, I own you a lot to” he says, and I just nod.

“Okay” I simple say

“Tomorrow, don’t forget” he say and I get up of the chair and leave.

“Hyung!” I hear Zelo voice I turn around with a smile and he run toward me to hug me.

“You will come back right; I write a lot of songs, I want to sing and rap with you again, can we?”

“I don’t know, Zelo, I have a new life, also an relationship but I can come with him, and yes maybe we can sing together but right now you have to wait” I say we broke the hug and he make a peace pose.

“I will wait bye hyung take care” he say waves at me and I do the same.

Istart walking back the save streets and the take a deep breath, I start thinking about Kibum, my baby, my angel and my everything.

I can’t stand his father abused of him; nobody hurt the person that I love the most.

I went to SM Building and do my job.

*AT the night*

Kibum and I were sitting next to each other on the couch watching movies,  his legs were on top on mine and my hands were on his body, not letting him move, his headon my shourl and mine resting on his head.

“I love you” I say to him, he move his head to look   at me and  he wink at me

“I love you too”

 

The best thing is, that Kibum doesn't know that i was really worry, but im glad that he didn't noticed.

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________

 

UUFFF!!!!

COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please

 

90f53036c06164fb   ZELO    

 

YONGGUK 

 

DO YOU LIKE IT?