Happy Moment!

My first time

Key P.O.V

*DREAM*

It was dark, everything around me was dark. I feel like I will pass out in just in few seconds.

“Kibum” I hear a voice. I try to look around but I couldn’t see anything.

“Kibum, I hate you” I hear another voice that I know who was.

“Jonghyun?” I say in a soft voice. “I HATE YOU KIBUM” He shouts again and I put my hand on my ears, I startled to run without knowing the place. A really bright light was coming from nowhere, “Kibum why” that was the last thing that I hear when I follow the light.

I was in other place; it wasn’t dark, looking around the only thing that I saw was an ocean in front of me. Breathing the salty wind and with the warm sand massaging my feet with every step that I take.

 

“Baby” I hear Jonghyun voice,I turn around and nothing was there, “Baby”

“Where are you?” I ask

“Why Kibum, why you do this to me?” Jonghyun voice speaks again. I don’t really know what he’s talking about.

“Where are you?” again I ask again, looking for everywhere but the only thing that I saw was the ocean and sand.

“You- hurt-me” every words that Jonghyun I hear his voice more closed, suddenly I feel someone pushing me toward the ocean. Falling into the water was like a big feeling when you’re alone and no one is there for you, it a big hole in the center of your chest that can’t never heal, that what I feel right know.

When I feel all my clothes wet I open my eyes and saw Jonghyun there, I try to swim toward him but the water was more strong than me, suddenly Jonghyun grab my hands and pull me up. Putting my leg around his legs and my arms around his neck, I noticed that his face was in blank without emotion.

 “I miss you” I say hugging him but I don’t receive his respond. I really don’t care if he doesn’t speak back to me the only thing that I want is stay with him and feel his warm body every day and never let him go.

“Why you leave me” he say, I don’t know if his voice was sad or in a serious tone.

“Why Kibum, you left me because you need space, I remember your words Kibum, you don’t love me”

“Jonghyun I love y-“

“SHUT UP” Jonghyun shout grabbing my body and broke our skin ship.

“JONGHYUN HELP” I shout but he never came, I try to swim but the water was dragging me more inside of the dark ocean.

*END OF THE DREAM*

“Baby” I hear Jonghyun voice

“Baby it a dream wake up please”

I slowly start opening my eyes and saw Jonghyun just 1 inch of close, tears start running down my face, Jonghyun wipe my tears gently and smile at me.

“It okay, come here baby” Jonghyun say and grab my waist putting me on his lap, he start rubbing my back slowly and in a circle way.

“What happen baby?” Jonghyun ask and I look at him, his smile was really honest, I put my face on his neck and sob.

“Sshh…it okay im here baby, it okay”

“Jonghyun, did I hurt you?” I ask on his neck,

“You never hurt me and you know that”

“Don’t leave me” I say sobbing

“I won’t, i will stay by your side no matter what” Jonghyun say and I nod.

I move a little and look at the clock next to the bed.

“Jjong, I will make breakfast” I say and slowly get up from the bed, Jjogn arms explore my waist and I smile.

“Are you okay now?”

“Better than ever” I say turning around, pecking his lips.

 

“Jonghyun P.O.V

I smile and hit Kibum , he went to the kitchen and I follow him like a lost puppy. I sit in one of the table just to stares at Kibum back, he start walking here, there, back and front like a great chef with a serious expression. I giggle to myself and he turns his head to look at me.

“My is cute?” he ask and I laugh.

“Actually yes and really tight, I like it” I say and he laugh with me, minutes later he came to the table with two plates with Pancakes with strawberry syrup, eggs with ham and bacon, toast and then he walk back to the kitchen with 2 glass of orange juice.

He sit next to me and we start eating, I moan of the delicious taste, then when we finish I clean all the plates and walk toward bathroom, just to find Kibum only on his boxer and brushing his teeth.

I hug his back and he jump of surprise, kissing his back I could tell that he was a little hard. When he finish brushing it we take out his boxer in front of me and went to the shower, I was really hard already, I quickly brush my teeth’s and enter into the shower with the warm water.

“Beautiful” I say kissing his neck and he moan.

“Baby, I have a surprise for you today” I say with a smirk on my face. I garb the soap and clean all his body and he repeats the same the same thing with me.

 When we finish, I grab a towel and put it around his body, i really don’t care about myself. I walk with him to the room like a mother who take his child after the bath.

We get dressed, I wear blue pants with a simple shirt and he was with white pants and a different shirt.

“Walk with me to work” Kibum say and I nod.

“I will always come with you” I say and grab his hands.

“Baby take your phone too, you never used it but right know you  need it, I already write my number there”.

I close the door behind me and walk with Kibum to his work. Every step we take io hug him more to me, some people were giving us weird looks, but I really don’t care, when you are  in love the most important thing is your mate. I love Kibum and I will never hurt him.

I hope Kibum be happy when he meet his friends here.

“I love you” I say and peck Kibum lips leaving him in front of his work.

“Me too Jjong, you will come later right”
“Yes Baby, I will”

I waves at him and walk toward the SM building, enter into the lobby I walk to the dance studio just to find Taemin and Minho Kissing each other, but not a simple kiss, that was more like eating each other.

“Ahem” I clear my throat.

“AISHHHH DDIINOOOOOO why did you ruin the moment” Minho shout and Taemin blush like a crazy.

“I need your car Minho” I say and he look at me like no ing way dude.

“PLEASEEE froggyyyyyy”

“Okay okay Take the keys okay bye, close the door please” he say throwing me his key and walk toward Taemin to start again their session.

I giggle and walk out of the studio closing the door. When I was walking toward the lobby my phone ring.

I smile and take the call, “Hello Jonghyun?”

“Yes”

“It me Eunhyuk, we are here where are you?”

“I’m almost there” I lie XD

I run toward the parking opening Minho car and turning on, and really fast I went to the airport

 

*45 Minutes later At the Airport*

I was looking for Kibum friend but I don’t know where there was. I keep walking but nothing, suddenly I feel someone tap my shoulder I turn around and find a guy who look like a money.

“Are you Jonghyun?” The guy ask and I nod

“I’m Eunhyuk, this is Ryeowook, Sungmin and my boyfriend Donghae” He says and I bow to them showing respect, they were smiling with all of their baggage.

“Come on” I say and we start walking out of the airport walking toward Minho car.

“So…. Jonghyun, how is him?” Sungmin guy ask

“He is fine, working hard”

“Did his father abused of him?” Eunhyuk spoke this time

When Eunhyuk ask me that, I look at him serious, I dreallydont want Kibum to remember that, he save with me, he’s better know.

“Yes, is live with me, come on get in on the car” I say getting into the car.

Since Kibum lives with me, I've seen his smile more often, that to me is a great victory, not only will I have demonstrated him I love him with words, also I have  proved to him that i love him with my actions, my honestly and my sincerity.

The ride in the car was awkward because I really don’t know what to talk, sometimes I look at the mirror and saw Sungmin playing with other guy that I don’t remember his name and I quickly thought about my lovely boyfriend.

My cellphone start to ring when I look at the ID was Kibum.

“Shhh…no talking it Kibum” I say and they nod.

“Hey baby” I say driving.

“Where are you, I miss you already” I ggigle

“Oh really, well Iwill come to your work lat-” he cut me off

“Can you bring Taemin and Minho?” he ash shy

“I will bring better thing than that”

“Oh okay I have to go back to Onew I love you bye”

“Love you too bye” I say laughing, I hang up the phone the car was full of ‘AAAWWWW how cute’

When we got to the SM building, they were shock. “Leave your things there could you please wait outside and then we could go to Kibum work” I say and they nod.

I slowly enter again into the building walking to the dance studio, I enter without knock and saw the trainees bowing to me and I bow back.

“Thank Minho” I say and give him his keys.

“Kibum friends are here, their things are in your car please before you go, take all the things to my apartment thank Minho bye” I quickly say and walk out of the studio not letting Minho to speak.

I went outside the building and find Kibums friends, “Let go” I say with a smile.

 

We were just walking 8 minutes.

“What the plan?” I ask

“I know I know I know, I will enter and say do you have skinny pants to modeling my y Sungmin” the guy that I don’t remember his name say.

I laugh and nod.

 

I enter into the store alone, and went to Kibum hugging his back and kissing his neck.

“I miss youuuu” Kibum say smiling.

 

“Baby, I have a surprise for you” I say and he gets excited

 

I turn Kibum around, his back was facingthe door, suddenly the four guys come in and hug him.

“What the – OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!” Kibum shout and hug his friends, is smile of the beautiful scene infront of me.

Minutes later of happy moments Kibum went to me and hit my head.

“WHHAATT” I ask rubbing my head

“I told to not do it…. But” he say walking toward me.

“Thank you” he added hugging me.

 

“I’ll do everything for you and you know that” I say pecking his lips.

 

____________________________________________________________________________

 

YEYYEYEYE!!!!!!

Did you like it?

DO you want more!?

That mean Sungmin, Ryeowook, Danghae and Eunhyuk will sleep in Jonghyun little apartment!!

 

WOWOW  alot of boys in one apartement *naughty*

                                         THANK YOU  for subscribe and also COMENTS!!!!

THAT MEANS ALOT FOR ME!

svruco-jpg.gif