He stop me

My first time

Key P.O.V

I went to work with Jonghyun like always I kiss his lips and then he walk to Sm building, I smile and open the door of the store just to find  Onew singing and cleaning, actually I’m obsessed with everything mostly clean but this chicken Onew was really really really really obsessed with cleaning, more than me.

“Why so happy?” I ask with a smirk on my face. He blush but ignore me, I walk toward the counter and put my bag down of it. I look at him but he just smile like something good happen.

“ONEW, STOP CLEANING everything is clean” I say and he stops looking around, I laugh at him.

“Good mood, I wan-” I couldn’t finish because the Joon guy enters into the store, I look at Onew who was walking toward him and hug him.

“So…are you together now?” I ask surprise and Onew just hide his face on Joon chest.

“Yes we are” Joon say putting his hands around Onew, and I clap my hands.

“Finally, how do you feel?” I ask

“YAHH, it embarrassing” Onew say on Joon chest.

“Hey, Kibum I was thinking if I can take BabyJin to eat?” he ask

“Of course, I will stay here don’t worry about me” I say happy. Onew waves at me while walking out of the store; I sigh and put one of my hands on the counter.

“Are you happy?” I hear the voice and tense. I turn around slowly and my father was there with others three guys with mask.  He start walking toward me with the mans and grab my hand. I was fighting to get out of him but I couldn’t because he was stronger than me.

Suddenly there was more guys, I was terrify, but the thing was that the others guys was fighting with the mask guys. The only thing that I remember was my father putting something on my face and then black out.

‘Jonghyun I need you’

 

“Wake up ” I feel a slap on my face, slowly I start opening my eyes, I was tied on a chair and my nouth was with tape.  Try to move but nothing.

“Stop ing moving” My father shout, I just glared at him

“I didn’t know that your boyfriend was in a gang, but why you are with him, he is nothing just a beggar” he say. In that moment the only thing that I want to do is puch his dirty face and hit his head with the floor.

“mjfgmvyfr” I try to talk but the ing tape don’t let me, he walk toward me and take the tape with a lot of strength.

“THAT HURT PIECE OF ” I shout, feeling my lips burning. ‘Jonghyun WHERE are youuu’ I scream in my mind.

“Do you thing that he will save you, no no no, you are far away from him ” My father say and slap my face again.

“If I’m a why you look for me?” I say annoying

“Simple, KILL YOU” he says and put a knife on my neck

 

Jonghyun P.O.V

I was with Taemin and Minh at SM recorder my new album; they were sitting on the couch waiting and listening me. I was in those little room with a chair and a microphone. When I finish my song, I walk out of the little room and take out my phone to check if Kibum text me but nothing.

“Jonghyun next song” I hear my manager shout

“Taemin, if Kibum text tell me” I say giving him my phone

“Cani play?” he asks and I nod messing his hair. “HEEYY, I brush my hair” he say fixing his hair

“Don’t care” I say playfully and walk back to the recorder room. While I was singing I look at the glass and saw Taemin trying to say to me that he will walk out of the room with Minho and I nod my head of respond.

When I finish my song, I sigh a little, I take out my headphones and walk out of the room, sitting in one of the chair pressing the button play to hear my voice.

“Jonghyun, you’re doing great” My manager says and I smile

“I know” I say and he laugh

I’m really proud of myself; I have a beautiful boyfriend, good friends and an amazing job.

“Jonghyun maybe next week we can have a concert, what do you think?”

“REALLY” I say in shock

“Yes, your fans are wait-”  my manager couldn’t finish because athe door was opened with a BAM,

“JONGHYUN, KIBUM IS IN DANGER” Taemin shout with my phone in his hear

“WAIT WHAT?” I say and he give me the phone

“HELLO!”

“Jonghyun, we are sorry we try b-”

“WHAT THE HAPPEN YONGGUK!” I shout, I really don’t care if my manager or Taemin was there

“Get out we are in front of your building, I know where Kibum, just come with us I will explain what happen” When Yongguk say that I hang up the phone, I grab my jacket and bow to Taemin and Manager leaving them with worry faces.

I run out of the building and saw Yongguk Van with his window down, I quickly get into the car and he start running. There was Zelo, Himchan, T.O.P and me.

“TELL ME WHAT HAPPEN” I shout, Zelo put his hands on my shoulder trying to calm me.

“Jonghyun, long time no see, well actually we kinda try to save you boyfriend, you told Yongguk to look at his father, actually that bastard we were looking for him, but this morning he we were follow him and noticed that he was following You two, so..when you left his father stay there, we saw some guys walking to the back door of you boyfriend door,so… we try to play the hero, but it was too late, his father take him and put him on a black car” T.O.P  say and I hit the glass.

“We know where he is, relax Hyung” I hear Zelo voice, I turn my head and look at him

“What are you doing here Zelo?” I ask

“He hide at theback of the van, but he is not doing this thing” Yongguk say

“But hyung I want to be like you” Zelo say to me

“I’m not like that Zelo, I’m a celebrity” I say and I open his mouth but he didn’t talk

 

*One hour later*

“We are here” Yongguk say and I look out of the window, everything was in desert, I get down and saw a building not so… far.

I look at Zelo who was in the car and walk toward him

“You want to drive?” I askto him and he nod really was

“Yongguk” I shout his name

“Give me the van key” I say and he thrown me the keys

“Listen carefully Zelo, we going to find my boyfriend, please stay here, if you saw us, really quickly turn the van on and wait for us to get in, then you start to ride like Fast and furious, do you like the idea?”

“YES YES YES” he says and I give him the keys, I walk back to Yongguk who goive a gun and we start walking toward the building. We were walking in the desert, with the sun hitting on our skin, until we could reach the old building.

“Jonghyun, you know if you have to kill, just do it” Yongguk say and I nod my head.

T.O.P Open the door with a kick and man’s start getting out, we start to fight

“Jonghyun just find him, we will protect you” Yopnghyun shout

I quickly start running toward the door, kicking them one by one, i saw a hall and walk slowly looking around, I saw another door with two man’s in black tuxedo, someone touch my shoulder and I turn pointing the gun, but then I calm myself because it was Daehyun.

“I will kill those men, don’t waste your bullets” he say and walk toward the man’s shooting at them, and kick the door.

I walk toward him and saw another man.

“Well well well, lookwho is here” I hear a man say when I look it was Kibum father.

“Where is him?” I say pointing the gun at him

“who…him” he say when I look Kibum was tied on a chair on the floor with blood in all his body.

I look at Daehyun who was beside me, “Help Kibum, let me kill his father by my hands” I whisper and he nod.i look again at his father and smirk.

“YOU ING BASTARD” I shout

“Look Kid if you want to fight, fight like a real man” he say and I put my gun on my back, I walk toward him and punch his face, we were fighting breaking everything.

I kick him on his stomach and he fall, I look at Daehyun who was trying to wake up KIbum.

“That what you got” Kibum father say and we start fighting again, until I could take my gun out, I was about to pull the trigger but.

“STOP” I hear Kibum voice, without taking the gun out of his face I look at him, suddenly Yongguk and T.O.P enter into the room, walking toward me.

I saw Kibum trying to get up, and walk slowly toward me, “Don’t kill him, not you, I don’t care if he die, but I don’t want you to kill him” he say with tears of his eyes. He grabs my hands and I calm a little, the bruises on his face get my anger again.

I look again at Kibum father who was with a smirk on his face, again Kibum try to pull me toward him.

“Not you” he says again, I put the gun down and look at the floor, I feel bad because I never wanted show this side of me to him. He grabs my chin to look at him. Our eyes connect but suddenly I saw his eyes getting close, I could grab him.

“Baby wake up” I say but nothing

“YONGGUK KILL THAT BASTARD OR I WILL KILL HIM BYT MYSELF” I shout and the I hear a shot gun, I take Kibum bridal style and start walking out of the building. Minutes later I saw the van and Zelo turning it on. We quickly enter and Zelo start driving really fast.

“Zelo you know where I live?” I ask and he nod. I put Kibum on my lap and start his back.

“Please Baby be okay please” I say to him although that he can’t hear me or respond me

*One hour later*

Zelo, TOP, Daehyun and Yongguk were walking with me, looking around because we don’t know f someone will attack again. “Yongguk, help me, my keys are on my pocket” I say, he take it and we start walking to my apartment with Kibum. We reach my apartment building enter into the lobby and taking the elevator.

The elevator open with a ‘DING’ and we step out, walking toward my door, Yongguk open my door.

“Do whatever you want” I say to them and walk to my room, laying Kibum on my bed, I went to the bathroom and grab a towel and the first aid kits, and the walk to the kitchen and take a bowl with warm water.

I went to my room and put everything on the floor, I start cleaning Kibum wounds, I take slowly his clothes just leaving him only on boxer  with tears running down my face.

“Please wake up” I beg to him but nothing, I continue treating his wounds. When I finish I clean everything and thrown the towel to the trash and the water at the shower.

I walk to the kitchen and saw the guys eating.

“He is okay?” ZElo ask and I shook my head grabbingthe pain killers and a glass of water, walking back to my room I turn on the air condition, putting the glass of water with the pills on my desk.

I look at Kibum and sigh, I walk toward him getting on the bed, I sit next to him and his hard.

“Baby please you are strong” I say to him.

“I LOVE YOU” I added. Hours passed and Kibum still in the same position. The only thing that I remember was my eyes closing slowly.

 

______________________________________________________________________________

 

OMG !!!
PLEASE COMENTS!

DO YOU LIKE IT?

DID YOU SEE THAT PICTURE UP THERE?...... WHAT DO YOU SEE?

WELL.... I SAW.... JONGHYUN LOOKING AT KEY WITH LOVE AND PASSION., LIKE HE WAS IN LOVE XD