Inspiration

My first time

Key P.O.V

The next day I slowly open my eyes, I yawned and rubbed my hair, looking at the window I saw it already morning, getting out of the bed I quickly went to the bathroom to take a bath and brush my teeth’s.  About 30 minutes I was getting out of the bathroom with a towel around my waist. I walk toward my bag and take out a cute pink underwear, black skinny jean with a red shirt with a cute dinosaur on it , also fix my hair.

I went out of the room just to find my father sitting on the couch with a woman on top of him, they look at me “Sorry keep going” I say and really fast I grab some cereal with milk and walk to my room again.

I made a disgusting face when I close the door behind me; I take out my IPOD and start listening

Lost PROPHETS- Rooftop,

 This song has a duel meaning to me, firstly is to make the most of life and have no regrets, so when you look back at the end of your life you can say I’ve lived it well, also I think this song is about following your heart but there is a deeper meaning to it. I believe it's also saying to show what your heart feels. And for those of us who are misunderstood, and/or have been hurt, to show what our heart feels need to scream our hearts out where everyone can hear us.

It like a big inspiration to live every day, I finish eating my cereal and take my shoes and put my wallet on my pocket, I don’t like see my shoes in front of the door of the house, leave it on my room. Getting out of the of my room, in one hand the plate and the other hands with my shoes, I went to the kitchen putting my conversed on the floor for clean the plate, without looking at living room, I putting in my shoes and leave the house.

I sigh and starts walking around, I want get used to this life, in these streets there is everything, old and new buildings, but there one building that caught my eyes. SM Entertainment, I take a deep breath and walking into the building, when I open the door I gasp.

The walls are yellow with pictures of artists everywhere, couch that looks so comfortable to sit on it and a big counter in the center. i slowly walk toward the counter and bump into someone.

 “I’m sorry”   …..  “죄송합니다” (sorry), the person and I say at the same time, I look at him confused because i don’t know how to speak Hangul.

“Sorry, I don’t know what are you talking about, I don’t speak your language” I say and the he smile.

“it okay, I say sorry, and I nice to meet you,I’m Taemin do you need help” the guy called Taemin ask.

“Yes, I want to work here, can you give me a tutorial?”

“Yes, first at all, do you dance and sing?” Taemin ask and I look at him.

“Well, I dance and rap a little” I say shy

“Perfect come with me, you going to have an audition right now” Taemin say grabbing me by my hand. I just follow him like a puppy.
Taemin long hair, he look really skinny but at the same time have muscles, he looks kinda hyper, he was wearing white pants with an orange shirt and behind of the shirt says Minho. I was confused because he told me that his name was Taemin.

“Here, come inside” Taemin say and I enter to the room. The room has a really big mirror and the wall have those sky wallpaper. I walk toward Taemin and he was smile

‘cute’ I thought

“What your name?” He ask, I look at him “Kibum” I simple say. “I noticed that you are not from here”

“I came here yesterday, but I need a job really fast”

“Kibum, go the center and dance, I want to see your talent” Taemin say and I nod

When the music went on, I start to dance and do my best to success and then I finish with a girl dance group and Taemin start to laugh.

“I will tell you the true, I like your dance also the girl dance group too it kinda funny, I’m going to talk with my boss, give all your information, I will look for you” Taemin say. I think twice to give my father address, but I ended writing on it.

“Thank You” I say

“It Okays, we can be friends if you want, I can give you a tour” Taemin say and I nod.

I reach the exit and walk again back to my father house, but I notice a paper on one of the store glass. I read it and decide to enter, the clothes store called Sunset Clothes,  it wasn’t that bad, I walk toward one of the employer.

“Excuse me” I say in english.

“Yes”

“do you still need an employer?” I ask this guy looks very young, but his still wasn’t that bad either, he has those cute eyes and brown hair. He smile at me

“of course yes, do you speak korean?” the guy ask and I shook my head.

“you start tomorrow, im your boss, call me Onew”

“Kibum”

“remember you start tomorrow also, buy chicken” Onew say and I nod my head.

‘Chicken?, this guys is really something’ I thought to myself.

I went back to my father house, I take out my shoes and slowly opened the door, I look around buy nobody was here, i grab some food and went to my room, I take my iPod out and start listening song that I could practice to improve my voice a little more.

‘Tomorrow it going to be a really busy day, but im glad that I have a job’

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

SHAWOLFOREVERKEY is here!!!!

*aegyo*

Please Comment!!!!