Reallyy.......

My first time

KEY P.O.V

Today is one of the best days of my life, I have a perfect boyfriend what else I can ask?, The only thing that i want is his love, thank to him I woke up with a smile on my face because he is thee next to me, my Dino.

I slowly open my eyes, feeling strong hands on my waist; slowly I turn around to face Jonghyun. I gasp alittle, because Jonghyun eyes were half open so… I don’t know if he was awake or still sleeping.

My fingers began to gently touch his face, his baby face soo smooth and soft.

“Like what you see?” Jonghyun ask with his sleeping voice, he hug me more tightly and our face were just 1 inch of close. I peck his lips and hide my face on his chest.

“I want more chuuu~” Jonghyun say in a cute voice.

“Chu~, what that?” I ask on his chest, he move me a little and went close to my face, our lips connect again.

“I love you” I say and he stared at me, I hide again my face on his chest, “Baby, sorry for ruin the moment but…..do you have work?” Jonghyun ask

My eyes were wide open, “OMGYUUUU,  ONEW WILL KILL ME” I say shouting getting out of Jonghyun embrace, without taking a bath I get dressed, pink shirt, skinny black pants and converses, minutes later I start doing my hair.

“Baby, did you know that I still want your friends here” Jonghyun say on the bed in a sitting position with the blanket on his waist. I turn around and look straight at his eyes,

“Jonghyun, I told you millions of time, that I don’t want you to waste your money, please don’t” I say annoying, he get up of the bed and walk toward me, he grab my chin,

“Kim Kibum, I want the best for you, do want to be my boyfriend?” he ask and I laugh.

“I think we are together, but yes I will” I say, “I have to wok Onew will fired me” I added and he peck my lips, “I have to go, but…” I couldn’t finish because I garb Jonghyun and kiss him again, he moan a little, I stop teasing him and when to the door.

“Don’t you dare to leave me like this Kim Kibum” Jonghyun say I was opening the door, I turn around and smirk

“Of yes I will, I love you baby muua” I blow him a kiss and giggle when I closed the door behind me.

‘Please Onew don’t get angry at me’ I thought and start running to the store.

 

*at the Sunset Store*

I quickly open the door and run toward the counter, i kneel down in front of Onew,

“PLEASE IM SORRYY, DON’T FIRED ME” I say almost crying but the respond that I received was his laugh, I was confused, “Kibum, im not going to fired you so…get up and please I need your fashion master pieces , but I REALLY REALLY REALLY NEED YOUR HELP” Onew say frustrated

I get up, walking toward the boxes sitting on the floor opening  all the boxes, “what happen?”

“Well…… it a long story, but, WHY YOU DISSAPEAR?” Onew say and I grab one of the shirts and start putting with cute pants

“Onew, I was with…Jonghyun, he is my…..you know boyfriend” I say shy without looking at him, because I know I was blushing a lot.

“Okay….i forgive you but that means no pay check this week”

“ONEW I WILL DO EVERYTHING” I say begging to him, “well if you want you paycheck, ING HELP MEEEE”

“Onew just tell me what happen!” I almost shout

“Well…yesterday”

 

 

ONEW P.O.V

*FLASH BACK*

“I’m Joon, Lee Joon”     (SORRY BUT I LOVE JOONEW COUPLE), I glared at him,

“Leave me alone” I say and walk to the counter ignoring his presence. Lee Joon, weird, scary, annoying guy, since Middles school this guy have stalking me, I won’t lie about something, he was extremely hot, but he can know me without stalking me.  

Every time in school, he buy me food, telling jokes but I don’t laugh, well, inside me I laugh, and in math class this guy is really stupid.

“Jinki, are you happy to see me?” he ask but I ignore him, I start to clean everything around.

“Jinkkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii” He say singing, I turn around and throw him an empty box, “OUCH” he say and I soft a little, I walk toward him and touch his head.

“I’m sory but you are really annoying” I say to him and he smile.

“Jink-”

Call me me Onew”

“Onew, give me a chance to lo-”

“JOON don’t say the word L.O.V.E because you don’t know me the way I am, you just now one part of me by STALKING MEEEEEEEEE but you never try to get to know me so… no” I say and went back to keep doing my job.

“Yeah you right, maybe I did the wrong move, but I will do it right, again wait a minute” He say and walk out of the store, and then in again, I look at him trying to hide my laugh,

“annyeong-haseyo, My name is Lee Joon, can we be friend?” He ask with his hand out.

“NO” I simple say.

“COME ONN JIN-ONEW  PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE” Joon say and I grab him by his hands taking him out of my store.

*END OF THE FLASHBACK*

I sigh hitting my head on the counter, “so…what you going to do?”

“I don’t know Kibum, I don’t know, he is hot and all that bu-”

 KNOCK KNOCK

Kibum and I look at the window, and there he was with a big cardboard, Kibum start to read-

“Baby I’m sorry, please accept my heart

I can’t live without you

I will change your life 100%

Pleaseeeee

Buin buin”

I hear Kibum laugh at loud, and I glared at him,

“YOU SEE WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT” I shout at him pointing at the glass, that Joon was, suddenly he start walking to the door.

“PLEASE DON’T ENT-” To late he was already walking toward me.

“Do you like it?”

“NOOO, get off me” I say and push him a little.

“But but – oh Hi im Jin-Onew soon boyfriend nice to meet you I’m Joon” Joon say and bow to Kibum.

“I know” Kibum say putting his hand on his mouth trying not to laugh.

“Anyway Onew, do you like the message I even draw my abs, look” he say taking of his shirt to showing me his abs with ONEW I love you writing on sharpie.

I quickly hide his body, “This is not a trip club” I say and looking at the other side.

‘OMG JOON YOU ARE SO…. HOT, NO NO NO ONEW HE IS A STALKER NO NO’ I mentally hit me own self.

“Please get out” I say to him.

“Okay I will but soon you won’t say that, take care my love” Joon say touching gently my face. Then he walks out of the store.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, oh my Onew, that was EPIC, I should recorder, you face when he touch you, I know that you like him” Kibum say to me,

“YAAAAAAAAH” I shout and he laugh more

 

‘Do I really like that guy?’ I thought

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

RING DING DONG !!!!
HELLOOOOO my readers!!

do you like my story i hope so.....!