I'm........

My first time

HELLO MY READERS THIS IS A SPECIAL CHAPTER, BECAUSE IT WILL BE ONEW P.O.V

 PLEASE SUPPORT taeminwifey ON HER FIRST STORY!!!!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/368642/familiar-faces-jongkey2min

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

TAEMIN P.O.V

Jonghyun and Kibum were perfect to each other, when I saw Kibum looking at Jonghyun, I saw the love on his eyes. I wish Minho will treat me the way that I want, WILD, I giggle to myself.

When Jonghyun manager enter into the room to talk with him, I thought that he will fight because of Kibum, but he didn’t say nothing, Minho and I get out of the room and went to the dance studio.

Sitting on the floor infront of the mirror, I start looking at myself, why Minho don’t treat me like Jonghyun do to Kibum. I feel tears running down my face.

“Tae, are you okay?” I hear Minho voice but I ignore it, suddenly he was next to me hugging me.

“What wrong?”

“Minho, please why you don’t treat me the way that I want?” I ask and he look at me confused.

“What do you mean?”

“Minho…. *sigh*…. I want you to love me the way jonghyun love Kibum, wild love, I like that way, I don’t want to be innocent anymore, I want you to touch me, taste my mouth, make love to me, wake up every morning next to you, that what I want” I say crying.

“Tae, please believe that I really love you, im sca-“

“STOP WITH THAT I-” Minho shut me up with a kiss, but not a simple kiss, was a great, amazing, perfect passionate kiss, I open my mouth and he travel his tongue into my cavern. Putting my hands around his neck and his hands on my waist, he was on top of me.

“That what you want, be wild, you got it baby” Minho say in a y voice and I smirk. We hear a knock on the door and faster went to a normal position, I sit in his lap and he kiss my check.

“2min couple, be careful of what you two doing” I hear Jonghyun voice, when I look at the door, Kibum was there too, I wave at them.

“Taemin, do you still have to sing your song?” Jonghyun say walking with his boyfriend toward us.

“OMO, thank for telling me, and yes” I say happy, jumping on Minho lap. Suddenly I feel Minho lips on my ears.

“Stop moving, my is hard because of you, please stop jumping or I will punish you” Minho say  in my ear, I smirk and jump again, “Jonghyun I’m so happy to sing that song” I say jumping again.

“I’m glad you like it, oh and Kibum aka my baby, will see his friends here, so…. Soon, we have to hang out” Jonghyun say.

“That wou…uld..be a..ggood. i..id..idea” Minho say

“Minho why are you talking like that?” Jonghyun say and we start to laugh, except Minho of course.

I get up from Minho lap and start walking toward the big music stereo, and saw Minho went to the bathroom,

“Be right back, I have to find my iPod” I say and follow Minho without him notices. I sloly open the bathroom door and hear a soft moan, I know the cubicle and hear Minho sigh, he open the door and his face was in shock, I push him and lock the cubicle door.

We start kissing, I rub his at the same time kissing, I slowly could take out his , I went down and pleasure him, his really hard.

“OMG….TAEMIN, your so… naughtyyyy I like aaaahh it” Minho say, I look at him and he was moving his hips on sync with me.

“Taemin more please” he beg and I ordered.

I all his like a lollipop, feeling the taste of him, he grab me by my hair to more, up and down. I feel his getting more  harder and I could tell that he will came.

“Taemin—imm-“ he couldn’t finish because he came into my mouth, I swallow it and my lips.

“Perfect, you really taste delicious” I say, while he was trying to catch his breath again.

“Taemin that was WILD, I like it” Mino say and I smile.

“Come on, Baby let go back” I say grabbing his hands, I clean my hands and went outside the bathroom.

When Minho open the Dance Studio door, we were froze on the spot, he put his hands on my face.

“YOU COULDN’T WAIT” I hear Minho shout.

I swear I saw Jonghyun ……

 

  

 

 

 

ONEW P.O.V

It been 2 days since key doesn’t come to work, Kibum where are you, it really a hard day, everything in the store is a mess, he was the one that make the dolls looks pretty.

I was walking toward the counter with 3 boxes on my arms, “AISH, Kibum where are you when I ne-“ I couldn’t finish because I bump into someone. The boxes when to the floor with me, I close my eyes to feel the hit but nothing, I slowly open my eyes and saw a beautiful guy, with brown hair, his arms around my waist, i blush a little. He was dressed with Skinny jeans and a red shirt. He look Hot

‘What the Onew, no it time to work’ I thought and facepalm myself on my mind.

“Are you okay?” the guy asks and I nod my head, taking his hands out of my waist, I bow to hum and he start to laugh. I rolled my eyes and went to take the boxes, I sigh and suddenly he was helping me.

“Excuse me, I can do it by myself” I say

“No you don’t, I came here for you, I like you Jinki” the boy say my real name and I froze. I slowly turn my head to look at him, well not look but GLARED AT HIM, Jinki is dead, Onew is the new me.

“What are you talking about?” I say angry.

“Jinki, do you remember me, I'm…..”

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I’m so bad right!!!!!!!

WHO DO YOU THINK IT IS!?

TELL ME PLEASE   ^_^