His beautiful face

My first time

i really like those t picture,

if you dont know it a japanesse drama, the best, Takumi-Kun!!!

im addicted to that drama!

 

______________________________________________________________________________

Jonghyun P.O.V

I was waiting Minho, with Kigum on my arms; I could feel his warm breath on my neck. I look at him, his face was so calm. The night was cold and warm at the same time; I still can’t believe that he is mine, well not official mine but you know what I mean, he accept me, that the only thing that count. 

I sigh, ‘Minho where-‘ I couldn’t finish because I can see clearly Minho car, he slowly park his car in front of  me, he quickly get out of his car and open the door for me, to put Kibum at the front.

“That Kibum?” Minho asks and I nod my head. I put him his seatbelt and peck his head, and then I went to put all his things in the back at the car with me sitting to in the back.

Minho enters into his car, and we get out of Kibum Street.

“What happen?” Minho asks looking at me with his mirror. I sigh,

“His father hurt him really bad, then he faint and I call you” I simple say. “So…you were making the roll of Batman when the joker was hurting his lover” Minho says smirking. “What the Minho, why you are always like this, I never tease you when you are with you lover not so innocent Taemin” I say and he laugh.

“Take me to my apartment, you take his entire stuff and I take him, it really hard with Kibum on my arms and grab his stuff at the same time” I add and he nod.

Minho is one of my best friend include his boyfriend Taemin, both of them are great dancers, we meet about 2 years ago, he has short hair but with style (Lucifer hairstyle). He is a good at sport, his boyfriend Taemin is a cute little boy (not little you know what I mean like cute boy), he is always hyper and pouting because he want banana milk (it really good I’m addicted too). Actually I own my life to them.

Minutes later, Minho park his car at the front of my apartment, I get out of the car and went to the front to grab Kibum like bridal style. Minho as well gets down and starts taking all Kibum stuff and bags. “What the JOnghyun, this is too heavy” Minho complain and I rolled my eyes.

“Shut up and do something” I say pressing the elevator button with one of my legs, the door quickly went open and again with my legs I press the button 8.

“You should move you know, it really heavy” Minho say again, I look at him,

“Are you angry with me?” I ask to him and he nod.

“Why?”

“Because I was in my make out session with Taemin suddenly you call worry and ‘please come look for me please I’m in this address’  you know, he get angry and then he say okay leave Minho we will talk later, I try to kiss him and he turn his face to prevent the kiss, that hurt Jonghyun” Minho say sad

“Man I didn’t know I swear” I say and he nod again, suddenly the elevator door went open and we get out, walking toward my door, I hear Minho gasp and put Kibum bag at the floor, I follow Minho with my eyes and saw him talking with Taemin who was sitting in front of my door with angry face.

“Taemin I can explain, please understand Jonghyun” I hear Minho say to him, “what is more important me or him?” Taemin ask

“Kibum” I say not letting Minho to answers, Taemin look at me and get up of the floor  “Taemin, I’m in love, his father was hurting him and please understand” I say looking down.

“OMO, I dindn’t know that you know Girls dancing Boy!!” Taemin say excited and right know I was confused. “Open the door pleaseeeee” I say to them.

Taemin grab my keys and open the door, my apartment it not that big, one kitchen, one small living room with a lot of guitar on the walls and my room with the queen side bed, the walls was painting with a lot of graffitis (my room is like that).

I went to my room and lay Kibum on it; I turn on my air condition and put a blanket over him, pecking his nose I get outside. “Jonghyun I put Kibum stuff and bag at the living room, let go Taemin” Minho say,

“Thank you both of you” I say and bow to them and they bow back closing the door. I quickly went to the kitchen to make food, i was making some soup with kimchi, I was so concentrated because I want to impress Kibum,

“STOP PLEASE STOPP” I suddenly hear kibum shout, I thrown the spoon to the sink and went to my room, when I open the door Kibum was still sleeping; I went to him and hug him tightly, “shhh, it me Jonghyun, im here Kibum” I say soflty to him kissing his head. I feel his hand hugging my waist.

“What is this place?” he ask whispered, “my place, you will leave with me, I don’t want that man hurting you anymore” I say to him, I touch his face with my finger and saw him closed his eyes.

“Why didn’t you tell Kibum?” I ask

“I’m scared” he says

“I’m here Kibum, let go, I cook for you” I says with excited voice because I don’t want to saw him sad like that.

I get up and wait for him, but I could see that he can’t get up.

“my body hurts” he say almost crying

“it okay lay down, I will feed you” I say and he nod, I left the room to take the food and put it on a plate. Then I went to my room again and Kibum was looking at the ceiling and his tears rolling down his face.

“grab this for a minute” I say to him, giving him the bowl full of soup, he take the bowl and I peck his tears, I blush at my action.

“Don’t cry please” I beg to him and when I look at his eyes he was eating,

“Don’t ignore me” I say and he smirks

“hahaha sorry but the food is delicious”

He keep eating and I was just happy to look at his sparkle eyes and also his beautiful smile.

“I want to know you more Kibum”

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

THANK FOR READ AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

ANYQUESTION PLEASE ASK!