Bad boy? I'm not

My first time

 

 

Jonghyun P.O.V

I saw Kibum leave my apartment, I look down at my and groan a little, ‘thank baby thank’ I say sarcastic on my mind. I walk directly to the bathroom and take care of my problem.

Minutes later I went out of the bathroom sweating like hell, I walk to my room and throw my body on the bed closing my eyes, suddenly I remember that this is one of the best opportunity  to talk with Kibum friends.

I quickly open my eyes and start looking for Kibum Laptop, ‘BINGO’ I thought and grab it. Turning on I wait until the screen say that I have to write a password, ‘…wait I think I saw it writing FallenAngel’

I write it but that wasn’t the password, I try again with ‘famousdiva’ and yes that was his password. I’m really happy to remember when he writes it the other day that I talk with his not normal friends. I slowly start to search his chat because I really want to talk with his friend. I start to click one of the chat and yes there it is.

I look at the clock and saw that in USA is 9pm and here was 10:00am

, i start looking for the name ‘monkey’, but I noticed that that guy already send a video chat.

“What are you doing with Key Laptop?” the monkey guy ask anooying.

“Relax, let me explain first and who is KEy”I say and saw that there was a new guy there that I don’t saw that day.

“Key is Kibum and Eunhyuk Who’s him?” the new guy ask and I rolled my eyes

“Kibum boyfriend” the monkey guy says

“IT KEY DON’T CALL HIM THAT, it KEY, and I’m SUNGMIN”

“Hey Jonghyun, I want all of you to visit Kibum” I say in a serious voice.

“Come on dude, are you stupid, we are fighting here to survive we do-“

“I will pay everything” I added and the monkey and Sungmin start stared at me.

“I’m serious, I want to surprise him, please agree, I will pay eve-”

“DAY and WHEN?” Sungmin ask

“it is possible today or tomorrow?” I ask and saw them  with shocking eyes,

“We are four, do you really thi-“

“YES, mm...Your name again”

“Eunhyuk”

“Well, Eunhyuk, are you ready to pack your entire thing?” I ask

“YES WE AREE” Sungmin say and then he disappears; I giggle a little and keep talking with him.

“Thank you we own you a lot, we kinda miss Key” Eunhyuk say and I nod my head.

“I will buy the plane tickets right know, please tell the other 2, and this is my number call  me when you get here in Korea, have a nice trip, Oh I write you email on my phone to send you a message to tell you all the details okay bye “ I say and bow to him.

“THANK” with that I disconnect, I feel a little guilty for doing this behind  Kibum, I sing out of his account and turn off his computer , I hope he don’t get mad at me.

I received a message of my manager telling me that I have a free day, perfect I love this day.

I quickly make a call and ordered 4 plane ticket USA to South Korea, giving my card number and my name.

“I’m doing this for you baby” I say to myself. When I finish with everything I send an email to Eunhyuk telling him that all if done.

Tomorrow is going to be a good day. I lay down on my bed and sleep a little with a smile on my face.

 

*4 hours later*

I slowly open my eyes and look at the clock 2:45pm, I yawn getting  up from the bed,  walking toward the kitchen I notice that Kibum is not here, pouting I went to the bathroom and take a shower and get dressed to visit my beautiful boyfriends.

 

KEY P.O.V

“Oneeeeeww, I’m tired” I say pouting in the floor with more boxes around me.

“did you learn not to skip work?” Onew ask and I nod my slowly my head like a little child.

“Please Onew, I need to rest and also eat” I say and he walks to the basement leaving alone there, still pouting, I start again making my master pieces.

My hurt but not because of the entire make out session with Jonghyun, is because since I get a step this morning, I been sitting on this hard floor.

“Kibum” I jump in surprise when I hear Onew voice behind me, I turn my head “yes Onew” I say without mood,

“Let change your hair color” He say excited and I give him a look like W-T-F Onew,

“Let change into this, Dark hair with pink highlights, you will look GOOD” Onew say walking toward the counter and I sigh.

“I don’t know”

“NO BUT KIBUM, I already buy it look” He say taking all the stuff for hair, I slowly start to get up and walk toward him, step by step, he suddenly grab my arm and take me to the basement, sitting me on a chair.

“Onew I don’t-”

“YAH, Kibum shut up Jonghyun will like it and the blonde hair is boring”

“Okay”

*1hour and 30 minutes*

“DDOOONNEEE, OMO you look different” Onew say and I glared at him, I walk toward the mirror and gasp.

“Beautiful” I simple say touching my hair and smiling at myself.

“Kibum?” I hear Jonghyun voice

“ONEW you go first please I’m scared” I say and he nod.

“Fighting” he say and left the basement

I take really long breath and walk out slowly to the where Jonghyun was,

“Jonghyuu!!!” I say and run toward him and put my arms around him.

“Kibum, o…omo…you..loo..you look ...”

“I know, I thought you wouldn’t like it” I say hiding my face on his chest,

“I love it” he say playing with my new hair. “and I have a surprise for you but I won’t tell you” he added and I pout.

“Tell me”

“No”

I pout again, “I love you Jonghyun” I say and he grab my chin and peck my lips,

“Please don’t lovely lovely here please” Onew say and I look at him taking my tongue out.

“You know what Kibum, go take your lunch” Onew say and I smile.

“Come on Key, let eat” I froze when he say my nickname

“Who do you…. Know?” I ask and he touch my hand,

“I will tell you later, come I’m hungry”

 

‘who did he know’ I thought

 

  Key before

 

  Key new hair!

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello HEllo HELlooo

 

thank you again for read this storyyyy!!!!

im still working hard!!

 

what do you think about Jonghyun using Key laptop without authority?

THANK FOR THE NEW READER AND SUBSCRIBERS
THANK YOUUUU

1834451_o.gif