My first Kiss 2

My first time

Key P.O.V

Jonghyun and I broke the kiss, he wink at me and I blush. “I have to clean and eat” I say taking off of his neck, walking toward the counter and looking at all the boxes. “what is his  name?” Jonghyun ask. I look at him and he was holding the pink teddy bear.

I put one finger in my chin because I was thinking about his name. “what about…… WokyDuki” (that the name of my bear pillow), I say and he start laughing.i glared at him and take out my pink Wokyduki.

“help me clean please, do something” I say and he nod, he start helping me with at the boxes, opening one by one, and ordened in all the store. “jonghyun, do you work?” I ask without looking at him.

“Yes, I work at SM Entertainment” he say and I gasp. “Omg really, one guy with long hair, his name was… Tie..Tue…ah yes… TAEMIN, my audition was with him, he was really cool” I say smiling.

“Oh yes he is, also his boyfriend Minho work there too” Jonghyun and now I understand why that day Taemin had that shirt with Minho writing at the back. “Oh” I only say.

“What is your position there?” I was so interesting in him.

“I sing and dance” he say proud of himself. I stop doing and look at him,he was far away but I could see him looking at me too. “Sing for me” I say. “It will be a pleasure”

Suddenly he start singing

That I love you
I have loved you all along
And I miss you
Been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you'll be with me
and you'll never go
Stop breathing if
I don't see you anymore”

Jonghyun voice was really beautiful, i closed my eyes to feel the same passion that he sing the song, but something disturbed our little moment. Onew was knocking the door, I take the key and walk toward him, opening the door to him he was smiling.

“Thank Kibum, I buy food for both of you, let me finish what you started”

“Thank Onew” I say taking the plastic bag, sitting on the floori opened the bag and finally something different. “Jonghyun, come here” I say, he walk toward me and sit next to me.

“You like skinship?” I ask and he laughs

“Just with you” I blush when he say that. I take the plate and grab some rice I think it is. “what is this?” I ask to Jonghyun.

“Bibimpa” he says with his mouth full of food. I make a weird face and slowly try to eat the ‘bibimpa’. The taste is weird but-

“, so… spicy spicy, give me water water” I say and he start laughing at me. I hit his shoulder playfully, he give me water and I drinking very quickly, I take deeps breath and finally when I found all my senses I look at him.

“I think I will be like Onew a chicken maniac” I say and stop eating.

BEEP BEEP

I hear a a phone ring. It was Jonghyun phone, I saw him sigh.

“I have to go, Taemin need me” he say and peck my lips. “I will come back” he add and I  nod. He slowly start getting up and he take all his dirty plates and put it on the trash.

“I will find you Prince”

“Jonghyun stop calling me that” I shout, I was still on the floor stared at the food; it was so… spicy that I don’t kow how I’m going to eat this.

“Kibum, did I miss something?” Onew ask and I shook my head. “Onew I really can’t eat this, can I go home?” I ask to him making my innocent face.

“Yes, you already do your entire job, take a rest” Onew say and I get up from the floor and clean it. I walk toward the door.

“Thank You Onew” I shout opening the door and slamming behind me. I start walking back home, because I’m want to talk with my crazy friends. Minutes later I was in front of the devil house, actually maybe you will ask, why do you keep your laptop on your room, actually I hide it.

I open the door and enter into the house, “where were you?” my father asks, I walk far away from him, “at my job” I simple say. I start walking toward my room but he grab my neck, I feel my back hitting the wall.

“Please don’t do this please, im beggin you” I say almost crying. ‘Jonghyun please save me’ I thought. I could tell that my father was drunk and he doesn’t know what he is doing. He start slapping me, and I groan on pain, suddenly he open my door and push to the ground, he closed the door and lock it, I groan of the pain in  my arm.

I look at the nob and saw that he change it, what the he lock me in my own room. I get up from the floor and lay on the bed. Im scare of take out my computer or my phone. I don’t remember when I fell asleep, he woke me up slapping me I look at the window and saw that it already night.

 

Jonghyun P.O.V

When I get out of SM building, I walk to Kibum house, I slowly hide and went to his bedroom window, I want to surprise him, but the true was that what  happen inside when I look inside his window surprise me more.

Kibum father, I guess is his father, was on top of him slapping him and punching his face, I got angry and decide to enter into his house, I slowly walk toward I think Kibum room and opening quickly.

I punch Kibum father on his face uncontrollable, until I feel Kibum hands on my shoulder.

“take the laptop out of here, it behind my desk, please help me” he say whispering, his face was bleeding, I gently touch his lips, looking at his eyes I could tell that he was scared, I turn around to face his littles desk, I grab his laptop.

BUMP

I look behind me and Kibum was on the floor, he faint.

I hit again his father, how he can do this to him.

I went to his closet to find his bag; I pack all his stuff, and call Minho.

“Minho, I need your help, please I will explain everything I swear, but I will send you an adress, look for me” I hang up the phone and grab all Kibum bags and put it on my back, (remember Kibum bagpack). I try to grab him bridal style.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Ufff,