Destiny

My first time

Jonghyun P.O.V

Kibum and I were in the van holding hands, his head on my shoulder and my head resting in his head.

“Jjong” I hear my baby soft voice, with one of my finger y move his hair out of his face.

“Yes Baby” I say, he starts moving his head, he look up at me and I smile. I wink at him and he giggle

“Thank You”he say, I was going to talk but he don’t let me talk

“Thank Jjong for everything and for been there for me and everything everything” he say with tears on his yes.

“Baby, stop please, I should be the one who have to say that to you, you change me and give me love and you don’t turn around when I told you my past, that means a lot to me” I say wiping his tears, I move slowly close to him until our lips were connected .

“Ahem” I hear someone clear his throat, I look up and saw my manager face

“We are here have fun” he say and Kibum and I blush at the same time, he get out of the van and walk to my apartment with him, I open the door and let Kibum enter first and then me.

“Baby” I say back hugging him, he rest his head on my chest

“Did you know that I love you?” I whisper in his ear.

“”No” he say

“Yah”

“Yes Jjong I know that you love me since you start stalking me”  he say turning around, know our face were just inch apart. Slowly we start moving more and more and more close until I found his delicious lips.

Kibum jump his legs to my waist and I walk toward the room without breaking the kiss, I put him on the bed and move my hands to take of his shirt. Looking at him with pleasure make me special.

“aahh” I hear Kibum moan when I bit his s (A/N: I love Key s tities, look so cute little and pink XD)

“I love you” I say to him taking all his clothes

 

Taemin P.O.V

We were at the airplane, I feel really nervous  

“Tae it time to go” I hear Minho say