Baby it Taemin

My first time

 

 

 

THANK YOU memkey  This chapter is for you!!

im happy that you like it and for you LONG coment!!!!

______________________________________________________________________________

Key P.O.V

I feel special, I feel important. Jonghyun make me feel human, this morning was the best of the best, I hope wake up every day next to him, feeling his warm body connected with mine, his sweet lips and his delicious tongue exploring my mouth and saw his body move in sync with mine.  I don’t regret to come here because I know that someone will be there for me every day.

I was in shock, I was in font of SM building, Jonghyun put his hands around my waist and waves his hands on my face.

“uh what?” I say and he start to laugh, I was speechless, I start walking to the door and opened looking around. “DINOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO” I hear a cute voice but I ignore it, ‘this is my dream’ I thought and start walking toward the wall and touch the poster smiling.

“Taemin, stop calling me Dine, because I will call you mushroom” I hear Jonghyun voice and other guys laughing but I didn’t turn. ‘I want to be like them’ I thought still touching all the poster, suddenly I stop in front of one of the big poster of Jonghyun,  his eyes were full of passions and love. I wonder how it feel be on stage.

I jump in surprise when someone touch my shoulder, when I turn my head Jonghyun was smiling, I quickly hug. “Thank You” I say on his chest, he hugging me back and kiss my forehead.

“AHEM” I hear someone clear his throat, when I look who was the person I smile, “Tuimin” I say and Jonghyun, Tuimin and other guys start to laugh, I was confused.

“What?” I ask

“Baby it Taemin” Jonghyun say and laugh again, I glared at him.

“Baby meet Taemin and Minho, they are together and this is Kibum” Jonghyun say and I waves at them. “So…that why I saw the other day that you have an orange shirt” I say and Taemin nod his head and hug Minho. I giggle and walk toward Taemin and pinch his cheek. “CUTEEEEEE”

“Okay enough, let go to the recorder room” Jonghyun grab my hands and we start walking toward a weird room. Looking around all I can see was Jonghyun poster in all the walls. I was shocked.

“Like what you see baby?” Jonghyun ask and I nod, I look at him and peck his lips.

“Sing for me” I say, he walks toward a wall that was full of guitars, he grab on and sit on a couch , “sit down here baby, close to me” He say and I blush. I slowly sat next to him, he started  to play a song for me.

The music makes me sway
The angels singing say we are alone with you
I am alone and they are too with you

I'm alive
I'm alive

I can feel you all around me
Thickening the air I'm breathing
Holding on to what I'm feeling
Savoring this heart that's healing

Take my hand
I give it to you
Now you own me
All I am
You said you would never leave me
I believe you
I believe.

When he finish he song and look at my, my eyes were close to feel the love of his voice, “Did you know that I love you” Jonghyun say, I slowly open my eyes and saw that he was so close, I smile “how much?” I ask and he smirk.

“This much baby” Jonghyun finish what he was saying with his lips on mine, the kiss was innocent but then it turn passionate, out tongue fighting for dominance, my hands were around his neck and his hands were on my waist.

“Jongh- oh im sorry”

We broke the kiss and saw our position, I was on top of him, when I look up,  Taemin was there with a creepy smile.

“Did I interrupt something, aigo  Kibum you are so….. NAUGHTYYY, MINHO LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK, you have to learn, because I do this to you and you say, NO TAEMIN I don’t want to hurt you, and look at them, they lo-“ Taemin could finish because Minho was kissing him. I giggle sit next to Jonghyun who was stared at me.

“Did they always like that?” I ask pointing at The couple, “sometimes, as you can see Taemin want to have his first time with Minho, but Minho is so… stubborn to Taemin because he don’t want to hurt him” Jonghyun say and I put my head on his chest.

“You are beautiful, I like your voice” I say on his chest hiding my blush, “aigooo Baby” Jonghyun giggle grabbing my face. He come close to my face almost kissing and…..

“Jonghyun, I will give you 2 weeks free because last week, you were annoying because I was stressing you a lot” a new voice enter into the room, again we couldn’t kiss.

“oh hi there Taemin and Minho,Mr.Lee is waiting for you in the dance room , I’m Jonghyun Manager, sometimes I don’t know if he is a man or a little child” His maneger say Minho left the room first, taemin walk toward me and kiss my check, i was shocked "You are my UMMA, Jonghyun dont look at me like that my heart is only for Minho" Taemin saw and walk out the room, i look at Jonghyun and he was glared at the door.

“Hyung aiishh, what a random day, everybody is weird and hyper, oh and this is my boyfriend Kibum, what happen?” Jonghyun ask to his manager and I mover a little far away from him to put my head on his legs, he start rubbing my hair will I was looking at him, he was serious talking.

Minutes later of staring just his face,he finish the conversation and look down at me,

“Like what you see” he say and I nod.

“I have 2 weeks free, want to hang out” he say .

“Let go to the park, then the mall, the- What?” I ask and he was in a shocked expression.

“I want your friends here in Korea I will pay their ticket” Jonghyun say and I get up from his lap.

“No, it a lot of money, they are 4”

“I just meet two, do you want to talk to them and tell them the news/” He ask and I look at him with watering eyes.

“Jonghyun, listen, I don’t want to waste your money, please im not that type of person” I say

“sshhh, I offered, soo.. it my decision”

“but-“

“Noo buts baby, now take your laptop and send them a message you have a phone right?” he say and I nod.

“Take their phone and call them, im doing this becaise I love you and I want the best for you” Jonghyun say and kiss me on the lips.

 

______________________________________________________________________________

 

sorry for this boring chapter... i updated quickly because i have a big test tomorow sorry!

but please keep reading!