The love of my life

My first time

Jonghyun P.O.V

I was at Stadium almost ready for my concert thinking about what I tell my Bummie

*Flash Back*

I was at Kibum store it was 5:45pm , I open the door and saw him with a stress face, I start walking slowly because he didn’t noticed me, when I was behind him I hug him, I feel him jump.

“You scared me” he say,

“I know” I whisper on his ear “I have a surprise” I add, we stay like this for a few moments and the we broke the hug. I reach my pocket and take one concert ticket.

“Here” I say giving him the ticket, he was with a confuse and then take the ticket and start reading it.

“OMG!!!!!” he shout excited and jump on my waist, his leg around my hips and his arms around my neck, I kiss him and he respond.

“I want you there” I say on his lips and he nod.

“YAH YAH YAH I don’t want free here, with Joon it enough” we hear Onew say and Kibum blush

He gets down of my waist and look at the floor, I grab his chin, our eyes connect and I kiss him again.

“I have to go know, see you there I have a surprise” I say hugging him, he grab my jacket

“Stay a little more” he say with puppy eyes, I touch softly his cheek

“I wish I could” I say and he nod, he kiss my cheek and I wink at him, when I was out of the store I feel someone hugging me.

“I love you” I hear my baby voice, I turn around and laugh at his cuteness,

“me too baby” I say and kiss him again forgetting about the people around us. When we finish he enter into the store and I happy went to the stadium.

*Flash Back End*

Im really excited because for the first time Kibum will saw me performer, also I’m nervous because of the surprise. The stage was really big, I’m proud of me because of my hard work I could be an artist.

I start looking around the stage, I can’t imagine all my fans screaming my name but the most important thing is Kibum in front of the stage looking at me. “Jonghyun” My manager voice bring me to life again.

“Yes” I say without looking at him.

“It almost time” he say and I nod, I look at my clock and saw that already was 7:00pm

“It time to get dress” he say and I start walking back stage to my room, when I open the door the first thing that I saw was my clothes, red pants and a  shirt that I can show my arms muscle.

I changed and look at my phone, I decide to text my baby.

Text Message:

“Are you here baby?”

“I don’t know” he text me that

 

“BWOOOHHH, how he don’t know” I say to myself, I was responding him,

“Jonghyun we are late palli” my manager say. I couldn’t respond to his massage but in that moment I feel sad. How he doesn’t know?

I start walking on the white hall until I found the door to the stage, “you can do it” my manager say and I nod my head.

When I step on stage the only thing that I saw was the green light and the screams of the fans, until the lights when on, I start dancing and singing looking around if I can see Kibum, and bingo, there he was, in that moment I feel relieved and start dancing with more strong. When I finish dancing I was all sweaty. I look at Kibum who was smiling.

I breathe and start speaking on the microphone

“I have to say something” I say and all the stage was screams and screams of all the fans, I smile and look at Kibum.

“I have a special song, for this special person, staff can you bring him” I say and point at Kibum, his face was in shock. I saw the staff taking Kibum arm and bring him to me on stage.

Then one of the staff brings a chair, I saw Kibum walk shyly toward me, and I point at the chair. He follows my orders and sits down.

“This song is for you, because in front of all this people I will tell you this….” I hear the music start and I start singing.

“I couldn’t bear to say that I like you
Just being by your side like this was good enough

Yes, should I muster up some courage one more time?
Should I tell you how I feel?
You don’t even know my heart and you just smile brightly

I’m telling you that I want you
I’m telling you that I’m calling you
Hold my hand, hold my hand
I’m afraid that I’ll lose you

I’m telling you that I want you
I’m telling you that I love you
Are you listening to my heart for you?”

When I finish singing,I grab Kibum chin and kiss him like there no tomorrow, the fans were more wild,  I broke the kiss and smile,

“This is my boyfriend Kibum, please treat him well” I say and look at Kibum again who was with watery eyes.

In all the concert Kibum was sitting on the chair looking at me smiling until the end of the concert. I walk toward him and grab his hands to bring him to the backstage room.

When I open the door I thrown my body on the couch closing my eyes and start breathing,  I hear a click of the door  but I ignore it.

Suddenly I feel someone on top of me, I quickly open my eyes and saw Kibum with a smirk on his face. I wink at him and he blush. He start touching my sweaty body and I let him doing it. I close my eyes again. “Did you know that I love when you do this?” I say and he put his hands under my shirt.

I moan a little of the suddenly contact.

“Oh really, did you know that I was suffering because I was with a hard , you dancing like that, make me crazy” Kibum say and I feel him ed my pants, putting his hands in and start touching my .

“Ahh” I moan and he giggle

Knock Knock Knock

“what?” I shout

“Jonghyun it time to go” I hear my manager shout

“asiihh why in this momments”  I say and Kibum get up of me

“Later baby” Kibum say walking toward the door, I was speechless. Hewant to play. I smirk

“I will play to” I say to myself and look at Kibum , and then I look at him.

“I will top tonight and you will see wheni you really hard and hit you y ” I say to him and he smile.

“This ….well palli” he say and smack his

“you will see” I say to myself and get up from the couch taking all my stuff.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

i finally could updated!!!!!

thank you for the wait!