Jonghyun past

My first time

 

Key P.O.V

“Thank You” I say hugging Jonghyun. I start to cry because nobody makes me more happy than my boyfriend. Suddenly I feel other hands around me that was when I noticed the group hug.

“Key, why your is mor-”Sungmin start teasing me grabbing my .

“AAAAAAAAAA” I shout suddenly and everybody start looking at me weirdly except Sungmin, I start looking around until I found a pin, walking toward Sungmin, I put the pin on his s and then taking in out with all my strength.

“kk…..KEY  why!!?” Sungmin say

“For grabbing my ” I say and hit my and everybody start to laugh.

“WOW, there’s a party?” Onew ask. “No Onew, this are my friends, Ryeowook, Sungmin, Eunhyuk and Donghae” I say grabbing Jonghyun hands.

“HelloI’m Onew” he says bowing.

I look around, looking at my friends, we are like a family, I feel more happy than I thought, friend is a strong word, not always find friends to stop everything for you and be loyal to you. I really don’t know what would happy if I never meet Jonghyun.

 

“Baby what are you thinking?” Jonghyun whisper in my ears, I look at him and I don’t know why my tears start to come out.

“I’m happy” I simple say , he broke the hug and sit on the floor, I automatically sit on his lap.

“I LOVE YOU” I say and kiss his check, his face was red like a tomatoe, secretly I was rubbing his with my knees.

Stop or I will you right here” Jonghyun say on my ears, feeling his warm breath there.

“YAHH” Onew shout and we all look at him, there was the guy Joon again, chasing him.  I giggle a little.

“OMGGGG  JOOON!!!” I hear Ryeowook shout, all of us start looking at them weirdly.

“WOOKIEEE” Joon shout and hug Ryeowook, suddelny Sungmin walk toward the friend and separated them.

“Don’t you dare to touch or hug my …” sungmin couldn’t finish,

“Your what?” Ryeowook ask.

“MY BOYFRIEND!!!!!!” Sungmin shout.

We all were in shock, finally this bunny confess his love.

“Baby, this is too much drama let go home” I say to Jonghyun on his ear and he smirk.

We slowly start getting out of Store without anybody notice.

We start walking hand I hands, well actually I was follow him because I really know our street and nothing more.

“Where are we going?” I ask in a cute voice.

 

“Well, I was thinking about……a date”

“yes, but you have to make me happy”

“I know I will” Jonghyun proud of himself

The streets were beautiful, flowers of different types, American stores and also Asian stores off course.

“maybe this will be sad but, I will tell you something” Jonghyun say in a sad voice, suddenly the street start getting lonely, we were walking without people here. I saw big gates and he opened.

I was scare but I follow him, suddenly there was this house, which looks haunted, but if you painted will look beautiful, he walk toward the door and opened.

Everything was in dust, but at the same thing was unique.

“This…was our home” jonghyun walking, I start to touch the entire things because I was curious, it was really pretty but…

“Jjong what happen?” I ask, and his face express hurt and sadness, I touch his face gently and saw tears on his face.

“I know you don’t know a lot of things about me, I will tell you everything”

 

Jonghyun P.O.V

I won’t regret this, I give tell everything, I want him to know everything because im ready to confront the past. I enter into my old house, and a lot of memories start to appear on my mind.

The house stills the same, but before was better.

“Kim Kibum, this is the place that I was born and grown up, this is when my mother taught me to be a real man. *sigh* . This is where the place that I feel free and innocent, my father always tell me that the world was cruel, maybe it is but in that moment I don’t believe. All my maid were good with me, and yes I was rich and I still rich but not like before” I stop talking looking at kibum, I grab his hands and show him every special thing around the house.

I walk toward my mother room, I slowly open the door and step in, I saw the desk full of photos, the room was the same, red with a king side bed, the window were broken and full of dust.

“This is my mother her name was Park Jien-shii” I say giving him a picture of her

“She beautiful” he say smiling at the picture.

“Yes it is, this is my sister her name was Krystal very stubborn but she was a great sister and final this is my father, he was one of the rich man in this country, because he own 4 big famous building and also the Big Basketball Stadium, they were always busy but when we spent our thing together was the best moments on my life” I say, Kibum was almost with tears on his eyes, I smile touch his face gently.

“Keep going” He say and I nod, I grab his hand and went to the living room, sitting on the couch, he next to me, I hug his waist and he put his head on his chest.

“I really don’t go to school because I was in homeschooling, but in an age of 15, I decide to go to school, actually the first year was amazing, I was good at my grades, but second year I spent my time with bad people and bad influence, *sigh* I regret that, I remember the cops taking me to jail because I stole things and use weapons, I never kill someone I swear I’m not that kind of person but I hurt a lot of people”

“But you’re not like that anymore” Kibum say on my chest and I nod.

“I start using drug until my father caught me, which was the day that I will never forget, he grab my hand and call my mother and siste-” my phone start to ring, I look at the ID and was Eunhyuk. I ignore the call but I send him a message telling him to go to SM Building and talk to Choi Minho and take them to my apartment and start to continue the story.

“All of us, my sister, my mom, dad and I were on the car, I never saw my father like that of angry, I remember his screams and cries of Krystal, it was raining and everything was dark that I couldn’t see the streets, suddenly I remember my sister scream and the car start to go round, we were in a horrible car accident , the only thing that I remember was when I woke up on the hospital and then the bad news, when they told me that I was the only who survive, I feel like the world was crashing down, every 24 of every month i feel sad”

I stop myself because of the memories, Kibum wipe away my tears and hug me tightly.

“life was hard, I sleep on streets, I stole a lot of food I even thing about suicide, until one day I decide to enter into a club and saw this guy with his guitar on stage that was the day that I really want to be an idol and I did it, when I first talk to you, I saw in your eyes sadness, that why I keep follow you and protecting you”

“Stalking me” Kibum says laughing and I pinch his cheek lighty

“Actually I already know what your father was doing to you, I saw and I keep quiet and start to protecting you more even when your work, so….here I am, with the love of my life on my arms, and I don’t regret, I change I’m not a bad guy anymore actually Minho and Taemin help me a lot to be more sociable and more confident with myself, they were there for me, I own they my ing life, and you know what I’m in love the the most PRECIOUS GUY IN THIS WORLD” I finish with a smile on my face.

Kibum giggle and I peck his lips,

“I’m glad that you told me, I’m happy that you could move on and have a new life, and change for me and I love you, the past is the past, I LOVE YOU AND I WILL SUPPORT YOU EVERYDAY” Kibum say and I smile.

“I will show you the entire house” I say and he nod, I grab his hands and give him a tour around my past life.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

Finally i write something about Jonghyun past, i know you were waiting for it!

THANK YOU FOR READ and please comments!!!