I'm Fine

My first time

Key P.O.V

I woke up and do my regular morning routine, my body hurt like hell but I can deal with it. I look at my mirror looking at my lips, I sigh, and ‘now what excuse I will tell to Onew’ I thought. Walking out of my father house, thank god he wasn’t there, walking with my head down I feel someone poking  my shoulder, I just turn my head a little to see who was bothered me.

“What do you want?” I I say to the blonde, light and dark hair guy. “Omo, what happen to your lips?” he ask and I start walking away from him. I feel when he grabs my arm to turn me around, I groan of the pain. “What happen?” I hear him ask, when I look at him, he was angry, but at the same time his eyes were kind of worry.

“I fell, now get off me I have to work” I say and walk faster toward the store, I close the door with a slam.

“Oh my, so aggressive” I hear Onew say, I glared at him, i walk toward the counter and slam my head on it. I completely ignore what he say, I don’t want to remember what happen last night, “Onew please I need my money” I say with my still on the counter.

I feel warm when he touch my back, tears were come in out of my eyes, “Please I’m begging you” I say again.

I hear him sigh taking out his hands of my back and then he disappears of my sight. Minutes later I was calm; I wipe my tears and make my fake smile, because I have to show Onew that I can do everything.  I clean the floor, the plastic dolls, I clean the counter, I help customers and finally I was cleaning the big glass, I look behind me but Onew wasn’t there. When I look back at the glass

“OH ” I closed my eyes because I know my body will hit the floor really hard, but nothing came, I feel strong hands on my waist, slowly I started opening my eyes and saw that blonde guy again, but our face was so close, I could feel his breath on my face, I blinked.

“Are you okay?” He ask and I nod.

“I’m Jonghyun” He say, oh his name was Jonghyun, I nod my head.

“Can you please let me go now” I say shy.

“No” He say and I look at him confused, I try to move but everything I move, his hands were more storng.

“Let me go” I say in annoying voice

“Tell me your name” Jonghyun say smiling, I rolled my eyes,

“I won’t tell you, get-“ I couldn’t finish because Onew ruin everything,

“KIBUM good news a-oh, sorry for disturbed” Onew say and I glared at him,

“Take your hands off me stalker, leave me alone” I finally was out of his beautiful face, and walk toward Onew.

“Kibum” Jonghyun call me and I turn around.

“WHAT!” I shout at him, why he keep smiling like that, it killing me.

“You will see someday, that I really want to protect you” Jonghyun.

“What are you talking about?” I ask confused.

“I saw what happen yesterday” Jonghyun say and my face went in blank

“Whathappen yesterday?” I hear Onew ask.

“Nothing, Kibum now what I’m talking about, bye” Jonghyun say leaving the store.

 I was froze in the same position, did he see?, he is a really stalker, what im going to do, I don’t want anybody to know what he do to me,  Kill Me now!!!!!

“Kibum, I need to give you something” Onew voice takes me back to reality, “what?”

“This” Onew say, when I look at his hands, there was my payment, I grab it slowly.

“Are you sure?” I ask

“Yes, go now to buy the thing that you need, come back tomorrow, you own me a bucket of you know food, you know what kind of food” Onew say

“Stop with the creepy smile” I say and he laughs, “but Thank Onew” I say to him and walk out of the store.

I look around because I don’t want to meet this Jonghyun again,  I  was getting paranoid this guy, agh, make me crazy. I went to the bank, I could tell that I was a little lost I could make it, I change my money and went back to the street that I really know, I look around until I found an electronic store, I walk there, opening the door, I wen t to laptop first, here in Korea the electronic things are cheap, I decide to buy a laptop and a cellphone. You know what that mean, I’m out of money again, but im happy because I know I will communicate with Sungmin, Ryewook, Eunhyuk and Donghae.

With the bag on my hands I went back to my father house, and like usual I lock the door behind me. I was scared of him right know because I know I don’t have the strength to fight with him.

I turn on my laptop and make an updated, I search the name of the restaurant that I work before and look the contacts, I finally found their number and also their mail, I could video chat with them, I make a hotmail and other accounts.

I saw Sungmin Online so… I decide to make an video cat with him, I put my finger in the camera to surprise him, he accept and his face was now on the screen.

“Hey stranger, do I now you?” Sungmin ask and I giggle.

“of course, TADAAAA, it me” I say happy.

“OMG KIBUM, where the ARE YOUUUUUU!!” He say angry

“What, Kibum is thereee” I hear Eunhyuk voice, and then his monkey face was on the screen.

“sorry guys, but I have some bussiness, right now I live in korea with my stupid father, sorry I could say goodbye, please Understand” I say almost crying

“Okay okay, how life” Sungmin say

“Did you meet a hot guy?” Eunhyun suddenly ask

“yes, well I’m… I’m  fine, WHAT THE EUNHYUK DON’T YOU DARE TO ASK THAT AGAIN, YES I MEET SOMEONE REALLY STALKER A DINO HEAD, BUT, he is kinda cute” I say and blush

"HE IS BLUSHING, look Sungmin Look!!!!" Eunhyuk say happy and i put my hand on my chest.

"Shut up, i will talk later I'm tired"

"what Ki-" Sungmin couldn't finish because I closed the conversation, i giggle because i know that in United State there a war between Eunhyuk and Sungmin.

'Im a bad boy' I thought and giggle again.

_____________________________________________________________________

 

Do you like it?

Please Comment ^_^