i'm here

My first time

Jonghyun P.O.V

When I saw Kibum enter into the apartment and room toward my room locked behind him, I hand up the phone, forgetting about Taemin the other line, I went to the door and knock softly.

“Baby it me please open the door” I say in a calm voice but the only thing that I could hear was him crying. “Please baby” I beg to him. I feel someone touching my shoulder; I look up and saw Ryeowook

“Kibum have a hard life, his mother die, since Kibum have 15 years old his father abused of him because he was gay, his life was really painful, that why I’m begging you to have strength please, when Kibum was with you I never saw him smiling like that” Ryeowook say and I just only nod my head touching the door, I promess to myself that I will protect him, but I fail.

 I feel really guilty because I couldn’t help and do nothing. I get up and walk toward the small window and sigh, tears were running down my face. Suddenly I saw Taemin walking to the Kitchen, minutes later he was with a small knife.

“WHAT ARE Y-” I couldn’t finish because Taemin shout at me, he kneels down the door and start doing something to my door knob. Minutes later he could open the door,

Without waiting I run to my room and hug Kibum. The room was a mess, I could tell that he throw all the thing of the desk, also the blanket were at the floor, the room was a totally MESS, but I didn’t care.

“Baby, it me Jonghyun” I say but he didn’t react, he keep shaking, I put my hands around him. Minutes later he start hitting my chest uncontrollable, I keep holding him.

“I hate this” he say still hitting my chest, “I want to die, this , I don’t deserve to life” he added, when he finally relax, I put his head on my chest, ignoring the pain. I start his back in circle while I sing a song for him in a soft whisper voice, his hard cry turn into sobs, then I feel his clam breath. I take him bridal style.

I lay him down of the bed; sitting next to him I touch his face with one of my fingers and start looking at him. Kibum is an angel; I can’t stand this situation, because, if his father dares to do this to him, worst things can happen in the future.

With my other hand I grab Kibum hands and notices that he wrist was bleeding as if he had hurt himself with his nails. I get up of the bed and peck Kibum lips, walking out of the room I saw all the eyes on me; I ignore them and walk toward the kitchen, punching the fridge a few times, when I finally could control my anger I breathe deeply.

“Jonghyun” I hear Eunhyuk voice, I didn’t look at him.

“Help him, we couldn’t because he was so…. Close with his own self” Eunhyuk say,

“Please stay by his side” he added and I glared at him, “I will always going to be with him, the only thing that I hate the most is his ING FATHER” I shout and punch again the fridge.

“Jjong” I hear Kibum voice and I feel calm, I look at the door and he was with his watery eyes, I walk toward him and hug him, he return the hug.

“I’m Sorry” he says in my ears. “It okay” I simple say. When we broke the hug I grab his hands and taking him to the messing room, we lay down on the bed, We were facing each other. He took my hands but our eyes were connected.

“You shouldn’t hurt yourself” He says and I smile a little

“I’m sorry, I was-”

“Angry I know I never saw you like that but I understand” he says putting my hands on his face, closing his eyes.

 I feel his hot tears and wipe it away, he move closed to me putting his head close to my neck, I start smelling his sweet scent, his arms were around my strong waist.

“Kibum, I saw”

“What did you saw?” he asks

“Your wrist”

When I say that he tense a little, “But, it okay just please don’t do it again, and never say that you don’t deserve to life, because that hurt me” I say and he nod.

Then the room was in silent again until both of us fall asleep into each other hands.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

POOR KIBUM....BUT JONGHYUN WILL DO SOMETHING GOOD/BAD

YEYEYEYE

   THIS IS HOW THEY LOOK ON