Control Yourself Jonghyun

My first time

KEY P.O.V

*DREAM*

I was surrender by beautiful trees, feeling the fresh wind with the smell of flowers; I could see the big lake in front of me. I walk toward the lake and putting my feet on the cold water. “Kibum” I hear my mother voice. I smile at the scene in front of me.

Those are the moments that I really feel happy inside in my heart. I keep smiling and play with the water with my feet.

“Kibum, turn around and walk toward me” I hear the voice again; I turn around and saw a bright light, putting my hands on my eyes because the light was hurting my eyes. “Keep walking I’m with you”  my mother voice say and I walk without where I was step in.

“There you are”

I take out my hans of my eyes and saw the most beautiful thing in in my life. I was on top of a mountain; I could see the bird and all the nature. I close my eyes to be part of world.  Slowly i start walking to the front.

“Keep walking to me, you are a good boy, you deserved better”

 

Jonghyun P.O.V

The day with Kibum was amazing; I promise to me own self to protect him.

I open my eyes and saw the clock 3:45am, I turn around to hug Kibum but I was surprise that he wasn’t there, rubbing my eyes  and getting out of the bed, I walk to the kitchen but he wasn’t there either in the living room, suddenly I look at the door and was open.

Without putting a shirt I get out of my apartment and start looking for Kibum without closing the door.

 Something was telling to go to the rooftop; I went to the elevator and press the button 10. ‘Please Kibum come back’ I thought.

Why I feel that something bad will happen in the rooftop, what is this feeling?. Finally the door went open and start running toward the stair. Founding a door I opened.

It was raining and everything was very dark, I think this was a waste of time because nothing is here and I can’t see a . I walk more to the front and saw a shadow on the edge of the building, I walk slowly to the shadow and my eyes adjust to the night. I gasp.

“KIBUM” I shout but he didn’t respond, suddenly he was about to take a step but I grab his hand hand push him toward me. “Kibum wake up” I say to him taking his chin, his skin was really cold and his lips was purple. “Kibum WAKE UP” I shout but nothing I grab him bridal style and went to the elevator.

I really don’t care if we were wet I have to bring Kibum back. When the doors went open again I run carefully with Kibum in my arms,

I enter in my apartment and close the door with my feet and walk quickly to the bathroom, I lay down Kibum on the bathtub and turn on the hot water to both of us.

“Kibum, please respond me” I say touching gently his beautiful face, his skin start changing of his natural color. I stand up and went to find 3 towels, I went to the bathroom again and Kibum was in the same position. I start taking his clothes slowly but at the same time I saw his skin and his collarbone, something down there was already hard.

I sigh, ‘Jonghyun stop thinking about that right know’ I thought, grapping a towel around Kibum body and taking him bridal style again to my room, I lay him down of my bed, with another towel, I star  drying his blonde  hair.

When he was finally in his normal skin and dry, I went to his bag and grab some clean clothes. Slowly I remove the towel without looking at .

The first thing that I do was, putting his pink underwear because if I don’t do it I will lose my control. Then I put his shirt slowly, I didn’t know that Kibum sleepwalking, that mean that the next time I will sleep more close to him, when I mean clothes I means closed very very but very closed, and finally I put his sleeping pants.

I peck his hands and walk toward my closet to have clothes to change.

I change into Pororo pajamas and dry my hair with the same towel. When I finish everything I lay next to Kibum, grabbing his hands and rubbed his hair.

“jo-jon-Jonghyun” I hear Kibum voice.

Baby are you okay, you’re not hurt, how do you feel, wait here” I say and get out of the bed to make some soup for him. Suddenly I feel a presence in the kitchen I turn around and saw Kibum looking at me with weird face.

“What happen Jonghyun and what with the cute pororo pajamas and my clothes?”

“Kibum, you sleepwalking, you walk outside and it was raining so… I bring you back” I say I really don’t want him to tell that he was about to jump the building because he will be scare. “I change your clothes and i kinda like pororo” I added blushing.

“oh” Kibum say suddenly he start coughing, I went to the counter and take pills for colds with a cup of water.

“Here, take this you will feel better” I say and he nod his heand, i take one of the chair and put it close to the kitchen because I want him close to me,I saw him sitting on it and I smile.

“Do I really sleepwalking?” Kibum ask and I nod, concentrated on the food.

I realized that his hands were on my waist and his face resting on my shoulder, “are you okay?” I ask to him and he nod, ‘good because look at the time it 4:30am and you have to sleep more because I have a surprise for you later” I add and he was confused.

“it a surprise, now eat this with me” I say and he nod, I sit on the table with him and he was stared at me while he eat. I wink at him and he blush.

“Did you know that you cook really  good” Kibum with something on his lips, I get up and went to him, wih on of my finger I wiped the dirty of his lips andhe was blushing again.

“Oh Mister blushing when you finish we have to sleep more arasso?” I say.

“a-raa-sso what that?” Kibum ask and I facepalm my own self, “do you understand”

“oh, finish” he say and we take the plate on the sink to cleaning it. Second later we were walking back to my room, he lay down and I lay next to him, my arms around his waist and my face on his neck.

“hmm, Jonghyun, I need space” Kibum say whispering

“shh, im comfortable sleep good night”

I pretend to be sleeping and I hear him say something like

“Jonghyun, I hate you, I’m getting hard because of you”

I smirk and decide to sleep.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

HELLO MY READERS

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND THANK TO ALL THE SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!

*aegyo*

COMMENT PLEASE