Onew is an chicken alien

My first time

Key P.O.V

“, get your of the bed and find a job”

I woke up by the shout of my father, I put my hands on her head, because it actually had a little fear of what could happen to me, he's crazy, also today is my first day of work,  I do not want to get injured by him because I know that Onew will ask what happen.

I got out of bed, taking simple clothes, red pants and a white cute GIR shirt, without taking a bath because I don’t have had time to take a bath since the voice that my father shout wasn’t in a good mood. I brush my hair ,then putting my shoes I went out of my room.

I walk slowly to the living room but it was empty, I walk to the kitchen and saw my father,

“I’m up” I say cold.

“Good, go outside and find a ing job” my father shout.

“I find it already stop shouting” I shout at him, “How dare you to scream at me” my father say grabbing me by my arm.

“Whatever, I’m not your property, stop touching me” I shout at him and left the house without eat breakfast.

I walk to the Sunset Clothes Store, where I start working today, ‘smile’ I thought, I forced a smile and enter into the store. I look around but nobody was there.

I walk toward the counter and waiting for Onew.

“Kibum, you’re early” I jump in surprise when I hear Onew voice.

“Did you buy chicken?” Onew ask.i rolled my eyes and look at my clock.

“It only 10:30am do you thinks this is the time to eat chicken?” I ask confused

“Well….. aish”

“Onew, I swear I will buy you chicken at lunch” I say and he smile.

“You are the best” Onew suddenly hug me, “okay, okay, get off me” I say and he pout.

“Kibum, you have to dress those plastic dolls, here the box, I hope you know how to combined clothes, please be good with the dolls” Onew say and I was like what the he is talking about. I grab the box and went ‘dress’ the plastic dolls.

I open the box and was full of clothes; I slowly start taking the clothes accommodated by the color, pants in one side and the shirt in another side because as you can see I am a very organized guy. The worst thing was all the people that  walk on the street and looked at me; I just smile because I don’t know what do.

I grab the plastic doll it was white and boring, I start stared at her because I don’t really know how to take out his arms.

“Onew, how I can take off her arms?” I ask shouting

“There’s a button on the neck press here-“ I press the button and every part of the doll went out flying everywhere.

“Omg, I’m sorry, Onew I destroy the doll, what I’m going to do, I’m sorry” I say in panic, taking all the pieces of the plastic thing.

Suddenly I look outside the glass and I froze, the guy that help me the other day , was stared at me confused, his blonde, light and dark hair it really beautiful, I do everything to touch it. I turn my head because this was embarrassing. Suddenly Onew come to my side and start helping me. When I look again to the glass, he wasn’t there anymore, I pout.

“Are you okay?” Onew ask and I look at him. “I’m fine, sorry” I say shy.

“it okay, it was kinda funny watching you” Onew say laughing and I start laughing with him. We finish dressing the 5 dolls.

One was with pants with holes, with a white shirt with stars around and of course with a wig.

The Second and the Third was kinda similar, with those gangster jackets with green shirt and the other blue with skinny pants.

The fourth and fifth were dressed in summer clothes, I smile looking at my master pieces.

“You really know about clothes uh” Onew say and I nod smiling.

 

“so…do you going to buy me my chicken?” Onew say with a creepy smile. I rolled my eyes.

“okay okay, let go, but you pay I don’t have money, because I start working today” I say and he nod like a kid. “And don’t do that it weird” I added and he pout. “Don’t pout like me” I added more and he laughs.

I help him clean the store and then went out, he lock the door, we start walking in streets that I don’t know I just follow Onew like a lost puppy.

Suddenly he enter into the fast food  called Korea  Bonchon Chicken, (The store actually exists in South Korea), when I enter the smell of chicken hit all my face, i made a weird face and went out, sitting on the stairs, I sigh, “Onew you are a chicken alien” I say to myself.

“Why are you talking by yourself?” I heard that voice; I look up and saw the same beautiful guy. “Are you stalking me?” I ask and he laughs. Omg his laugh was like lullaby to my ears.

“No, I’m not, actually I live closed of this place, and you look cute in a panic face” The guy say and I glared at him. “Shut up” I say with annoying voice.

Kibum, Let go” I hear Onew voice, I look at my back and he was with 2 box of chicken

‘Thank Onew you save my life’ I thought

“Bye” I say to the guy, I start walking and suddenly I hear him shout.

“Jonghyun” the guy shout and I look back and nod my head, I smile and went back to the store.

Onew open the door and we enter sitting on the floor, grab one of the box and start eating chicken, I’m not used to eat fried chicken but this was good.

Onew was smiling and while he eats his glorious food.

“Onew did you know that you are really something” I say and he look at me with his mouth full of chicken. “Don’t eat dirty” I added.

“Sorry I can't help it Kibum”

I giggle

______________________________________________________________________________

 

Yey!!!

Jonghyun is kinda mysterious,  Key like Jonghyun,   Onew is a chicken alien

 

i hope you like it and please comment, dont be a silent reader.