Funny......

My first time

KEY P.O.V

 I move a little and found myself laying on a bed, feeling warm. I turn my head a little and face Jonghyun. I grab his hands and move it to the bed, when I could finally move and get out of the bed I went to the kitchen and prepare coffee.

In that moment I feel a presence; i grab two cups and turn around. Jonghyun was there beside the wall facing the floor. In the moment guilty start running around my mind. “Jjong” I say quietly. I walk to the table with two cup of coffee, put it in the the table, then grabbing the chair I sit on it.

“Jjong I have to confess something” I say looking at him, he start walking to my direction and kneel down in front of me, with his two hands on my knees.

I take the courage to look at him, “I….since I was 15, I suffered of depression….  Well…. My father abused of me too because of me being gay and when I went to United State was the same, I got bullied a lot, I try to kill myself like 4 times, but always someone found me and take me to hospital” I say with tears on my eyes.

“well, you know Eunhyuk and Sungmin help me a lot, they save me from those bullied and help me to make me strong, then when my mother…… die” I couldn’t finish because I was crying hard. Jonghyun get up and hug me.

“I’m here baby, ssshhh, it okay” Jjong say and I keep crying on his chest.

“Let me finish please….. I fell in love when I talk to you for the first time, you save me and sorry please for my actions, please forgive me” I say on his chest. He broke the hug and wipes my tears.

“It okay baby, I understand I understand I’m not angry and I will help you, please tell me everything when you feel bad” Jjong say and I nod my head.

“You want to go……to…….” Jonghyun smile and start playing with my dark hair.

“S.H.O.P.P.I.G” Jonghyun spelled I look at him and smirk pinching his cheek.

“But…little Jjong you have too....... DRESS AS A GIRL” I say and he laughs

“No, I will not” he say playfully, he get up and grab me bridal style, I scream of surprise and embrace my hands around his neck.

“Yes you will, I will do it too” I say, he raise an eyebrow and I smile like innocent kid.

“Get dressed and let go” he say thrown me to the bed and I laugh, I grab his boxer and pull him toward me.

“I like this bad boy” he sat and his lips, I move close to him and our lips connect a little, but I bit it.

“Yes, Dino get dressed” I say moving him and getting up from the bed and he still smirking at him, I turn around and blow a kiss.

“I will punish you” I hear Jjong say and then laugh.

*At the mall*

Jonghyun and I were holding hands, I was wearing a V-neck pink shirt and white skinny pants with converse and he was wearing a green jacket with black pants and boots. We look like a real diva.

“Well…. Baby let go to have fun” I say and he was just looking like ‘ARE YOU SERIOUS’

“I want to see that on mini skirt” I say and he shook his head, I grab his hands tightly and walk toward the first girl’s store. When we enter I gasp in surprise, the walls were pink and everything was amazing.

I take a lot of girls clothes

“Take this Jjong” I say and he nod in respond

Minutes later the door was slowly open and Jjong face was getting out with red cheeks, then he get out wearing a school uniform for girls.

“HAHAHAHA Beautiful” I say and he glared at me, in that moment I hear a phone ring, and Jjong take the call.

“Yes…ok….i know” that was the only thing that I hear of answer, when he hang up he sigh

“What happen?” I ask

“I have a big concert tomorrow baby, let me change because we have to go to SM Building” he says and I nod but he don’t noticed when I take a picture of him. ‘bad boy’ I thought Jonghyun words

When he dress in his normal clothes, I see his worry face, I travel my finger on his face

“Sorry of ruin this”

“It okay, I love to hear you sing come one let go” I say grabbing his hands.

 

I’m happy to have the best boyfriend, I can’t wait to saw him sing in front of 10,000 people

I’m proud of him and proud of my own self, thank to him I can live and have a normal life.

Jonghyun I own you a lot.

 

Minho P.O.V

I was in my house with Taemin, his head was in my lap and my finger playing with his long hair, suddenly my phone start to ring, Taemin get up to give me space to take the call, I look at him and he was pouting sitting on the couch.

“Hello?” I say

“Hola Hola, eres Choi  Minho?” (Hello Hello, this is Minho?)  i hear a person talk in Spanish,

“Oh Si soy yo” ( Yes, I am ) I say. I look at Taemin again and he was confused, maybe trying to know what im talking about. I wink at him and he blush

“Buen Choi Minho, lo necesitamos  para trabajar en la compañía de Jang Corps. Es su única oportunidad, en Londres a las 5:00pm” (well Choi Minho, we need you to work at Jang Corps, is your only opportunity, in London at 5:00pm)

“Claro, estare hay” (sure, I will be there), I say and hang up the phone and sigh, I walk back to the couch and glance at Taemin.

“Minnie” I say and he was with scared face

“I need you to”

“Wait Minho, what happen and what with the worry face” he say and I put my finger on his lips

“Shh…. Let me finish, come with me to London” I say and his eyes were wide open

“BWOH!?”

“Taemin no need to shout” I say putting my hand son my ears

“Yes come with me pleaseeeeeeee” I say and do my aegyo

He get up of the couch and start walking here and there with confused face

“Yes”

“What Taemin?”

“I will go with you” he say and I get up and hug him

“Pack your things because we gonna flight today” I say and he nod his head

Thank taemin for be there and support me when I always need.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

shinee+girls.jpg  My Shinee Handsomes!!!!  XD

 

 

PLEASE COMENTS!!!!

 

Minho Aegyo  105612_o.gif