I found him

My first time

Jonghyun P.O.V

I move my arms to hug Kibum, but I found nothing, the bed was empty. I open my eyes and look at the clock 4:12am, I get up and walk out of the room. Everything was dark, “Baby” I call him but nothing, when I could reach the kitchen I turn on the light.

Looking around I couldn’t find him, I walk to the bathroom and turn on the light, I jump in surprise when I saw Kibum just staring at himself in the mirror, but his eyes were different, with hates and angry eyes and his face, I couldn’t look at his face because I know the pain that he was when his father do that to him.

I couldn’t move, I was just beside the door, “Baby” I say softly but nothing, I step in and walk toward him, taking care of the way I talk because I know he’s still in shock. “Baby, it me Jonghyun” I say softly but his face still looking at him. When I was close to him I touch his shoulder.

“DON’T…..ING…. TOUCH ME” He shouts and run out of the apartment, in that moment I feels broken. I never hear this strong voice on him.

“Kibum Wait” I shout and run, but it was too late because the elevator close in that moment, I came back to my apartment and call Minho.

“Hello?” he says sleeping

“MINHO WAKE UP, PLEASE HELP ME TO FIND KIBUM PLEASE” I say in one breath and tears running down my face. This was my first time that Minho saw me crying.

“what happen and where are you?” he ask, I grab a jacket to put on in Kibum if I find him and close the door I don’t care if I still wearing my pajama , I really can’t wait the elevator so.. I take the stair.

“I’m getting out of the building, Minho I swear, this wasn’t Kibum, my baby, and his voice was full of hated Minho Ottoke!” I say sobbing and walking out of the lobby, I look around but the only think that I saw was dark.

“Wait a minute please wait for us, Tae honey wake up, we have to find Kibum” I hear Minho explaining to Taemin. I turn to my right and start walking, looking around.

“KIBUM” I shout but the only thing that I could hear was my own voice in echo.

“Jonghyun, we going to be there in a few minutes” I hear Minho say but I ignore him and hang up the phone and keep calling Kibum. I say a group of boys (like a gang) with black clothes and cap I couldn’t see their face either,  but I’m not afraid so… I walk toward them.

“Excuse me” I say polite

“Yes” one of them says,

“Did you guys saw a boy running?” I ask and they shook their head except one, I turn to look at him

“He went to the other way” he say and I bow to them and run back to the other side, in that moment I saw Minho car, Taemin was the first in get out.

“Hyung, did you find him?” He ask and I shook my head keep walking, they were follow me, but in that moment I saw other street, one was dark and the other was with a lot of lights.

“Hyung, what we going to do?” Taemin ask again, I turn around and look at Minho

“No Jonghyun, you will not going over the dark alley” he say

“I have to, Taemin go with Minho to that way, I will be in the way” I say and he nod his head

“You’re crazy” I hear Minho say but I ignored him, and walk to the dark alley. Taking deep breath and I slowly because I don’t want anybody to hear my steps.

My eyes start getting to adjust at the dark, I hear other person walking and soft sobs, I walk following the sound, but still, everything was dark but I keep walking.

Suddenly I saw a shadow on the floor, with his knees on his chest and his face hide it, with dark hair and pink pajamas.

“Kibum” I say softly, he look up and our eyes connect, I take the jacket and put it on him, he was shaking, cold and sobbing like there no tomorrow.

“It okay, it okay” I say and embrace him with my body because I want him to feel the warm of my body, suddenly I feel him return me the hug, I help him to get up, his body was all over me, I take him bridal style and he put his hands on my chest.

“It okay I’m here” I say, when I could see the little light I feel relieved, but there one bad thing.

How I’m going to call Minho, I will not going to let Kibum feet touch the dirty street floor, the only thing that came to my mind was wait for them. “Are you okay?” I ask. In that moment I mentally slap my face. He look at me with his red puffy cute eyes and nod his head, I smile and wink at him.

“Sleep, I’m here Baby” I say and he nod his head, putting in on my strong chest, I start walking here and there with Kibum inmy arms.

*15 Minutes later*

“Hyung” I hear Taemin voice, I sigh, not because of him, is because my arms are tired. Minho and Taemin run toward me with worry eyes.

“He is fine, please let go” I say and they nod. We walk back to my apartment, Minho help me to open the door of my room, I lay down my baby, and get out of the room.

“Thank Minho, Thank Taemin” I say and they hug me, we broke the hug  “Bye Hyung” Taemin say and I waves at them, closing the door of my apartment. I went to the kitchen and grab some snack and a glass of water.

I when back to my room and saw Kibum sitting on the bed, I quickly put the snack on the desk and kneel down besidehim.

“Baby”

“Jjong” he say with a hurt voice

“Yes”

“I’m ugly” when he say that I run of tears, I get up and sit next to him

“Not you’re not” I say crying, suddenly I feel fragile arms around my waist

“Baby, please never say that, you are the best and the most precious thing that I have, please don’t say that” I say crying my heart out.

This was the second time that I cry for someone that I love

       1. my parents death

       2. Kibum

“Jjong, don’t leave no matter what” he say, I put my hands on his back and start stoking it.

“I wont, you make me feel human again, I own you everything specially my life, I love you Baby, Key Kibum, Bummie” I say and he broke the hug and kiss me on the lips.

 

_________________________________________________________________________

 

PLEASE COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!  *aegyo*

Keep Reading the final is coming!