My first Kiss

My first time

Key P.O.V

I was working like usual, I was taking 3 boxes out of the basement and taking out  because we have new clothes also, new style. I was singing the song Better (it one of my favorite song of SHINEE), while working and organized the new stuff. Suddenly I hear the door open, “Hello Welcome to Sunset Clothes” I say smiling without looking at the person.

“I have something to Kibum” The man say, when I look up, he was holding  beautiful teddy bear, I was confused, “Do you know the person named Kibum?” The guy ask annoying, he was waring those black pants, with a t-shirt with ‘Love, Love Delivery’, his face was like baby doll.

“Yes, I know him, what your name?” I ask looking at him, “Im Luhan delivery man, someone buy this and write to delivery here to Kibum” The man say and I look at him more confused.

“It me, im Kibum” I say in cold tone, and he give me the teddy bear and bows to me, I bow back to him, He went out of the the store, I look at the teddy bear and hit his head playfully, “Who send you?” I say cold to the teddy bear and hit his head, “Don’t look at me with those black eyes, did you hear me” I say glared at him, I put him counter and went back to the boxes.

“Why a teddy bear is on the counter?” I hear Onew voice, I laugh and without looking at him, “I don’t know, someone send this to me, so I put him there, but, ONEW oppa he keep stated at me” I say and Onew start laughing. “You are a big boy, confront your problem with that thing, and he is not alive” Onew say and I pout but keep working.

I hear the door again, but Onew greet them. “I’m here to delivery this to Kibum” The man says. Okay this is not causality, “im Kibum, how send me this flowers?” I ask at him. “Someone, it anonymous” The man says and I shook my head. “I don’t like flower, because flowers are for dead people” I say in annoying voice. Suddenly different man’s start coming into the store looking for me, I was a little scare.

All the guys have different things, flower with other color, chocolate, more teddy bear but this time the color pink, other teddy bear blue, yellow, green, red, purple, orange, gray, light brown. Others with different kind of flowers, other with balloons with different massage like

‘I like you’

‘Stay by my side’

‘I’m a pabo’….. ‘ Pabo what is the meaning of that?’ I thought and keep reading.

‘Asian Blonde prince’

“WHAT THE ” I shout at loud.

I was looking for Onew but I can see him, because the store was full of people, all the delivery man’s,

 

I start looking for Onew, suddenly I fell strong hands on stomach and turn me around, suddenly the only thing that I know was Jonghyun guy kissing me, my eyes got wide open. I couldn’t react, It feel perfect, but it feel wrong, but it amazing feel his soft and warm lips on my, I blink and then push him, he was smiling. My expression show to him  that I’m angry, but inside in my heart I was happy. I glared at him.

“Do you like all the presents, what you favorite teddy bear, also do you like the flowers be-” I cut him.

“I hate flowers, I don’t like flowers” I say rolled my eyes.

“But you like the teddy bears?” He ask smiling, “and the kiss” he add.

“Shut up, don’t do this anymore please” I say a little bit calm. ‘You stole my first kiss’ I shout in my head.

“Choose just the things that you like” Jonghyun says, I walk toward the teddy bears and grab the pink and the blue one. “There, this are my favorite say serious, but my feeling are growing up inside, this was the first thing that a guy do to me and I start to like him more.

“Guys, take that and give it to other people, thank for your services” Jonghyun say and bow to them, I could see clearly their angry cold face. I giggle.

“Are you happy?” Jonghyun ask, “I don’t know” I say back to him and he sigh.

Minutes later the store was empty again. “OMO, I thought im going to die” I hear Onew voice, when I look at Onew , we was laying on the floor with all the boxes on him.

“Are you going to help I’m a little stuck here” Onew says and I give my two teddy bears to Jonghyun  I walk toward him. I grab the only hand that was out of all the boxes and start to laugh because he look kinda cute. The only thing that you saw was his little head and one of is arms.

 “Onew, you should stop eating chicken look at you, you are so heavy” I say. “I know” he simple say.

“Onew move a little” I say annoying.

“Let me help you Prince” I hear Jonghyun voice and I nod. Looking at my back and saw my teddy bears on the counter, I secretly smile. I look back at the poor Onew, Jonghyun was really strong. He finally could help Onew out of all the boxes.

“I swear I never saw something like that loverbird” Onew say and I glared at him.

“Aigo, it lunch time, I have to go, Here Kibum the keys, you closed the store” Onew say giving me the keys. I couldn’t protest because he was already outside, I walk toward the door and closed it, I forget that Jonghyun and I stay alone.

He start walking slowly toward me every step that he make I make one step walking back, suddenly I feel the wall, Jonghyun was so… close to me, I look down and he grab my chin, I look at his eyes.

“I hate you” I say to him.

“Why”

“Because, you…you..you stole..you stole my first kiss” I say blushing, again I look down. He laugh at I look at him.

“Why are you laughing?” I ask, his face change to a serious one.

“Give an opportunity to know you more please” he soy soft, I sigh,

“Kibum, I’m begging you, you make me crazy please” Jonghyun say, his face was just centimeters away from mine, I feel his hot breath on my lips.

“Let try” I say shy and finally he connect our lips.

“You won’t regret” he says and kiss me again, I put my hands around his neck looking at his chocolate eyes.

“we will see, just don’t hurt me stalker” I say and he glared at me,

"I'm not" he say and kiss me again.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

Did you like this chapter?

Finally together but wait for the next chapter, Kibum aka Key FATHER will do something really bad!