SleepOver

My first time

Eunhyu P.O.V

Jonghyun isn’t a bad person; I know that I don’t really know him but when I saw him with Kibum, I saw in Key a smile that I never saw in him. I’m glad that he found someone, I remember when we went to his apartment and find it empty, that when I realized that he left with his evil father, but when he communicated with me online, me and the guy were happy. That why we going to be with Key no matter how far we were.

~*~

 

Really, this guy Jonghyun is crazy, he left with Key we don’t know where and then he text me telling me to go to Minho, Who the is Minho?

I’m really happy to meet Key again, actually I’m more happy  that he is doing well here.

“Guys, we have to go”I say and all of them, (Sungmin, Donghae, Ryeowook).

“Hey, Onew right, mm…where is SM building?” I ask and he point at the right.

“Go straight and you will find it, please call Kibum, he have to finish his work” Onew say smiling and I nod my head. “Thank”

We left the Clothes Store, and startled walking straight.

“Monkey, were do we going to sleep?” Ask Donghae holding my hands.

“We will live this short time in Jonghyun apartment” I simple say and Donghae hug me.

“I love you” I smile at him and keep walking. I look back and saw Ryeowwok and Sungmin, but I don’t know if they were angry because their face look weird they were embarrassed of the past moment, when Sungmin say that Ryeowook was his boyfriend.

Minutes later we were at SM Building and walk to the counter asking for Minho, suddenly a really talk froggy face was in front of me.

“Minho?” I ask pointing at him

“Yes”

“Jong-”

“I know, aish that Dino, come with me” he say and we start follow him to the parking lot, again we get into the car. Donghae was looking out of the window like a little kid, I smile and he get saying ‘wow’ or ‘aaww’. But in the other hand Sungmin and Ryeowook were awkward, I look at them and smirk.

“What happen with you two?” I ask and they look at me.

“NOTHING” both of them say at the same time and I laugh at them.

 “I don’t get it, Ryeowook you always fight because you like Sungmin and know he confess to you and you are like this” I say and his face was without expression.

“Look you two, stop being a child and already be together or I will locked both of you in the closet of Jonghyun apartment” isay and they nod.

“Know talk” I ordered, I feel someone touching my hands, I look at was Donghae, he move closed to me and peck my lips, “Thank you for that this two was giving me a big headache”

“Fishy, let watch them, they look cute with a serious face” Me and Donghae giggle and look at the couple.

 

“Ahem” we hear the froggy clear his throat, when I look out of the window, I saw big building, I gasp because I never saw apartments so…big like this.

“Get down already” I notice that Minho was waiting for us outside the car, we slowly get out and grab our things and follow Eunhyuk, I look at Donghae, his face show me that he was scared but I grab his hands and feel him relax a little. We get into the elevator and minutes later we were at his floor.

When Minho open Jonghyun apartment, because he get the key hide in one of the DECORATION THINGS.

When we enter all of us gasp and saw Minho rolling his eyes, his apartment was full of guitar and music everywhere, I throw my thing to the floor and walk around with donghae, because Ryeowook and sungmin went to the kitchen.

“This place is fantastic” Donghae say and I peck his lips, putting my arm around his waist.

“I love you”

“Fishy Love you too”

~*~

In The other side Ryewook and Sungmin went to the kitchen looking around until Ryeowook walk toward Sungmin and grab his waist turning him, they connect their eyes and went closer to each other until their lips were connected.

Minutes later they broke the kiss and Sungmin smile putting his hands around his neck.

“Finally you noticed that I like you” Sungmin say smiling at Ryeowook

“Why didn’t you tell me?”

“Because….. I like teasing you”

“Do you want to be my boyfriend, my everything and also my life?” Ryeowook

“Yes, I will be your boyfriend” Sungmin say and hug Ryeowook.

“FINALLYYYYY!!!!” They hear Key voice; they broke the hug and blush.

“KEY” Sungmin say and hug Kibum,

 

KEY P.O.V

I’m glad that Jonghyun decide to tell me his story, I feel special and important. When he finish givin the tour around all the house, I start thinking of make this place like before but im scared to ask Jonghyun. he grab my hands and left his house, I wipe the only tears of his eyes and walk back to his apartment with a smile on his face.

*At Jonghyun apartment*

We enter into Jjong apartment, just to find Eunhae couple kissing each other, but not kissing, there were like eating each other.

“Yahh, my apartment isn’t a motel” Jonghyun shout and I start to laugh

“Jjong, you have to get used to see this because Eunhae couple, speacially that monkey, they can resist each other” I say pointing at Eunhyuk.  

“Key, you are so…mean” eunhyuk say pointing and I laugh more

“Where is Sungmin and Ryeowook?” I ask

“maybe making out”

I walk toward the kitchen leaving Jonghyun with a confused expression, I slowly peck into the door and saw them kissing, not like Eunhae, this was cute and then they hug each other.

“FINALLLLYYY!!!” I shout, they broke the hug

“KEY” Sungmin run toward me to hug me,

“You naughty Sungmin” I whisper on his ear and he slap my arm playfully.

“Key Diva, let have a sleep over here” Sungmin say and I nod my head.

“Ryeowook are you okay” I ask

“so…soft” he say touching his lips and I giggle looking at the shy Sungmin.

“Let go to the living room” I say and they follow me.

We all of us sit,

Sungmin and Ryeowook sit next to each other’s holding hand on the couch, Eunhyuk and Donghae were sitting on the floor cuddle together and Jonghyun and me were the other side on the couch, me sitting on his laps, his hands around my waist and my head on his chest.

“Key, I miss you working at the restaurant”Ryeowook say and I smile.

“Good Momen-”

“No Key, don’t say good moments because you were eating the costumers food” Eunhyuk say and I laugh with the others.

“I don’t understand you eat costumer food, how?” Jjong ask looking at me and I giggle.

“Yes, he eat it, and was really annoying when I was doing the plate and he grabbing little by little the food, that why I start doing more for him, but now he want it from the costumer plater” Sungmin say laughing.

“He look cute, because when eunhyuk finish cooking for him the only thing that Key say was I’m full”

“hahahah” I laugh and hide my face on Jjong chest.

“But, when he left the restaurant was kinda boring” Ryeowook say and the livin room went silent.

“BUT IM HAPPY THAT WE ARE HERE RIGHT” Donghae say and all of us smile.

“Thank you Jjong, I own you my life” I say and he smile pecking my forehead.

“I will do everything” Jjong say grabbing my chin, we start kissing until.....

“Heeyy we still here”

"Upss" i say and  Jjong giggle

 

______________________________________________________________________________

 

YEY!!!

Hello Hello My dear reader

did you like it?

THANK YOU for commenting and also subscribe

maybe you will think what about Key father, you will see later