Key life

My first time

Jonghyun P.O.V

“Jjong” I hear Kibum voice, I look at him and peck his lips, he smile and hug me more tightly. We were just cuddle on my bed. “Baby, sorry for talk about this problem again but you know I’m just worry….mm… how was your life when you live in United State?” I ask, I hear him sigh and suddenly he sit on the bed looking down, I move to sit with him.

“I was a target to everyone” he say, my hands start moving in circle on his back, “target?”

“Yes Jjong, target, it was hard because I was like…antisocial so….everyone bully me, one day I was walking to one of my class until one of my bullies come to me and you know hurt me, but then in that moments Eunhyuk and Donghae help me, they show me their friend one if the was Shindong, his was really funny but eat a lot but a lot.

“So… he was fat?” I ask laughing, he look at me and nod his head laughing with me.

“Yes, he was but he was a good friend, then I meet this other guy his name was Kibum like me, that Eunhyuk call me Key because when one of the say Kibum both of us look and that was frustrated”

“Key, Key,Key I like it”

“I know I like the nickname too, there was this girl, she was really really annoying but she was a great friend too, her name was Yoona, well Eunhyuk and Donghae were dating since highschool, when I finish my last year everybody walk away except the monkey and fish, they help me a lot and also we start working at the restaurant and I meet Sungmin and Ryeowook” he say and I hug him more taking his body again down of the bed, and start tickle him.

“hahahaha st- so” he try to say but I keep  tickle him, when I stop tickle him we were looking at each other, I peck his lips and he smile.

“Can I finish telling you?” he ask

“Yes princess you can”

“Heyy I’m not a princess” he say and I laugh at him pinching his cheek, I lay next to him, he was facing me know.

“Well, other thing that I went to United State was because my mother divorced my father, I know it my fault, they found out the I was gay, because my mother accept me but my father not, he start abused of me and start taking me to club to like girls but I always run away of him, I’m glad that my mother take me with her, years later she start getting sick” he say,

I could see his face with a lot of pain but he was really strong, he sighs and speaking again

“She die, also she write me a letter but I read it once, weeks later, I don’t went to work, I stay in my house alone, crying my heart out, until my father knock my door and take me here, but I’m glad, because I meet you” he say and move close to me, I garb his waist and put him on top of me in a sit position.

“As you can see, I have the best boyfriend, he take my first kiss and also my ity, that you” he say smile and touching my abs, I could tell that he can feel my hard on him.

“Baby, what is the name of your mother?” I ask and he look at me with pain again.

‘Great Jonghyun shut up and stop asking’ I thought

“Park Tyanin and my father name is Kim Yung Gu” he say and I grab his hands to pull him more close to me.

‘Kim Yung Gu’ I thought over and over again

“Can we stay like this forever?” I ask, he still on top of me buthis head was on my chest and my arms around him.

“Yes, Jjong please never leave me”

“I won’t Baby”

‘Kim Yung Gu’ I thought again

 

No one hurt my baby, either touch him.

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

 

sorry for this short chapter im working in the other chapter, it going to be more words YEY!

please coments THANK YOU