Taemin Angry

My first time

Taemin P.O.V

 

“STOP TALKING ABOUT MY BOYFRIEND AND CLEAN THIS MESS” I hear Jonghyun shout, slowly I try to move but I couldn’t. “Taebaby wake up” I hear Minho voice, I slowly open my eyes and noticed that I was on top of him shirtless, I rubbed my eyes and he peck my lips.

“Wild night” he says and I blush again, his hands were around my and my hands were on his shoulders.  “Let go get food, I’m hungry” Minho say and I smile nodding my head, when I try to get up I feel pain in my back, I groan and Minho help me to get up.

“Did you me?” I ask with a smirk on my face, when I finally was on my two feets and travel his hands around my tinny waist, he put me close to him, I could feel his warm breath on my ear.

“Yes, we and really hard, but…. * my ear*, I will you again but this time you will remember” Miho say, I feel my pants growing up, he his lips, I was going to start another make out session but our stomach make a really weird sound.

“Let eat fir-” Minho couldn’t finish

“Taemin or Minho, we have NO FOOD” Jonghyun shout,

“I will go hyung, can I go with Kibum?” I ask and suddenly Kibum was beside me, I jump in surprise because I don’t even feel his presence.

“Yes, Kibum come here” I hear Jonghyun and Kibum walk toward him, I walk to the bathroom to brush my teeths, in that moment, Minho was behind me, giving me a back hug.

“broch yu tethc (brush your teeth” I say while I was brushing mine.

“What rabies little doggie?” Minho ask, I rolled my eyes, minutes later I finish my business on the bathroom, I peck Minho lips and went to the room to grab a shirt, walking toward the Kitchen I saw Key waiting in front of the door.

“HURRY UP!” he say impatiently.

“JOnghyun, I will pay don’t worry byeeeeeeeeeeee”  I shout and walk out of the door with Kibum, not letting the lover birds to have they goodbye kiss. We step at the elevator, minutes later we were outside.

“So… Kibum, Jonghyun is a good boyfriend?” I ask and I saw him hide in his black jacket, I put my hands on his shoulder in a friendly way. “Come on Kibum tell me?” i try to do my best aegyo.

“Well, yes, he is an excellent boyfriend, great guy, very strong inside and outside” he say blushing.

“Aigo!, that great, he really love you, did you know that he was  writing a song for you” when I say that I mentally slap my own face.

“Really?” he ask looking at me, I keep walking to the supermarket ignoring him.

“Hey I’m talking”

“I know kibum but I thinking about what should we eat today” I lied, because I wasn’t thinking that, I was thinking that Jonghyun will kill me, ifhe found out that I tell Kibum.

Minutes later we were at the market buying food.

“What kind of food Jonghyun like?” Kibum ask

“Well, he is like a dinosaur, he eat everything that you give him- oh banana milk!!!!!!” I say laughing with Kibum, I grab the bottles and look at Kibum again.

“But he like Kimchi, everything with meat” I add and he nod his head.

We were walking around taking the entire product because I decide to make steak today, we walk to the cashier. We pay for the thing and walk back to Jonghyun apartment with a lot of bags.

“This is heavy” Kibum groan and I chuckle

“You should go to the gym with me and grown muscle to dominated Jonghyun, did you know that we kinda are the girls on the relationship” I say rising an eyebrow.

“We are n-”

“Yes, we are, because Minho and Jonghyun always topping, I never thought that you are so… naughty, yesterday you are the first to get drunk and oh Kibum you are the girl here like me” I say smiling and proud of myself.

“Taemin sshhhhh” he says putting on finger on his lips and I smirk.

We were almost close to Jonghyun apartment but something was caught off guard, I turn my head to look at Kibum but he was far away from me, with tears on his head, there was a man like 40 year old.

“Hello piece of ” the man say grabbing Kibum arms, all the bags went to the floor and kibum groan in pain, I walk toward them and push the old man.

“What the do you think you are doing” I shout to the man and punch him right on his face and he fall down the floor

“So... you are the other that protect him” the man say trying to get up , I grab his shirt collar

“HE is the most precious friend and also the best boyfriend that anyone can have, you better LEAVE HIM ALONE DID YOU UNDERSTAND” I shout again and punch the old man again.

“He should die like his mother” when the man say that Kibum start to run, I look at the man and kick him on his stomach, I quickly call Jonghyun.

“Hey Taem-”

“Jonghyun, something happen” I say worry

“What happen?”

“Well, I think it was Kibum father I don’t know, the old man insult him but I kick him you know my when I got angry, I can’t control myself” I say.

“Taemin, where is- KIBum, ba-” Jonghyun hang up the phone, I sigh in relieved because I know that Kibum was in Jonghyun apartment.

I grab the bags and walk back to the apartment, minutes later I take the elevator getting in, when the elevator open again the Jonghyun floor and saw Minho with worry eyes.

“I was going to find you” he say grabbing some of the bags.

“I’m fine baby” I say and peck his lips

“Where is Kibum?” I added, he looks at me little with sad eyes.

“He is locked in Jonghyun room,  we could hear him cry and talk saying that he don’t deserve his life” Minho say getting close to Jonghyun door, he open the door for me and I smile, when we enter I look around and say Eunhyuk guy in front of the door begging to Kibum.

“Jonghyun” Ryeowook say and all the eyes were on him.

“Yes” Jonghyun simple say

“Kibum have a hard life, his mother die,  since Kibum have 15 years old his father abused of him because he was gay, his life was really painful, that why I’m begging you to have strength please, when Kibum was with you I never saw him smiling like that” Ryeowook say.

“Take care of him, he is fragile as you can see but great friend” Donghae say and Jonghyun nod his head, I walk toward the kitchen, taking a little knife and walk to Jonghyun door.

“WHAT ARE Y-” I cut Jonghyun

“Shut up, I know what I’m doing” I say and he nod, I take the door knob and start doing my master pieces, I could open the door, I turn my head back to look at Jonghyun with a smile and he look at me shocking.

I open the door and saw Kibum sitting on the floor shaking like hell, Jonghyun push me but Minho could hold me.

“Thank” I say

JOnghyun hug Kibum but he didn’t react at Jonghyun touch.

“He is in shock” Eunhyuk say and I jump of surprise.

“What I could do?” Jonghyun ask almost crying.

“Stay with him, as you can see, he have a lot of scars on his wrist that why he used necklace wrist, with that I told what he can do” Eunhyuk say

“I will never going to leave him alone” jonghyun say and I hug Minho because the scene was cute but painful at the same time.

“Let leave them alone, Jonghyun can handle this” Sungmin say and all of us nod.

We walk to the living room, sitting on the couch me next to Minho; I put my hand on his chest and my head on his shoulder. His hands were stoking my back in circle.

“We have to help Kibum” I say

“We will” Minho say.

Friend are to be together in bad and good moments, friends support each other  no matter what.

‘That why we will going to help you Kibum’

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hello Hello

Angry Taemin!  

 

HEhehehe

Did you like it?