You will know soon

My first time

Key P.O.V

After our dinner little date, we went to Jonghyun apartment I was so.. tired because of Onew,, I swear I will kill that guy one day , closing the door behind me and look angry at him.

“Tell me” I say in a serious tone, he was giving this WHAT-ARE-YOU TALKING-ABOUT-I’M INNOCENT look.

“Jonghyun, how did you know my nickname?” I ask

“Oh that ….hehe….well I kinda need to write a song, I try to used your computer but it was locked” he say nervous.

“That wasn’t the question” I say

“In your laptop say DivaKey and then say password”

“Right….I don’t know why but….i don’t believe you” I say putting my hands on my chest. He starts walking toward me taking his phone out of his pocket.

“Here baby, call my manager and you believe” he say and I raised an eyebrow.

“Okay sorryyy I believe you know” I say and hug him. I smelled his sweet scent. Minutes later his phone start to ring, he broke the hug and he start talking, I hug him again because I can’t stop resist him.

“Yes, manager what happen?” I hear Jonghyun ask.

 

 

JONGHYUN P.O.V

I will tell you that I feel back not telling Kibum about how I know this, that was my excuse…the worst thing was that I received a call from Eunhuyk, I start talking like he was my manager because I don’t want  kibum to know my surprise for him.

“Yes, manager what happen?” I say sarcastic,

“Jonghyun, did you know that im Eunhyuk not you manager”

“Oh yes Hyng, I know, the song I have to write it” I say again… ‘Please Kibum don’t kill me’ I thought.

“so…Kibum is there, I think I get it, well we going to land right know see you in 16 hours” Eunhyuk say and I sigh

“Okay manager I will work had”

“HAHAHA epic!! Bye”

With that  Eunhyuk hang up the fun, tomorrow is the big day to my y boyfriend, I put my other hand on his waist kissing his forehead.

“Let go to sit down on the couch” I say and we walk toward the living  room, I sit on the couch and he sit on my lap, putting my arms around his back and his arms around my neck, looking at his sparkle eyes.

“I like your hair” I say and he smirk

“Do I look y? …  I’m a diva Jjong” I was shocked for the nickname

“Jjong….i like it”I say and peck his lips, he smile and respond “I have a surprise” I added

“Oh really” he say smiling putting his head on my chest, “yes”

“tell me”

“NOP wait for tomorrow” I say and he pout.

“Well, that means no tonight” Kibum ask and I gasp

“Are you manipulated me?” I say with a smirk on my face

“Just a little”

“I won’t tell you, I can ed myself thinking about you, I swear I will go to the bathroom and I will scream your name at loud” I say and he hit my shoulder playfully.

We spent the day playing each other, kissing, sometimes he grab my and tease me but I couldn’t do nothing because he say no, watching movies till night.

Is fantastic to know that this person will never leave you or hurt because sincerity and trust comes first. I will never let you fall Kibum I'll help you to get up and move on again, no matter the cost. I’m doing this because I love you and nothing will hurt you because I will protect you.

 

I’m doing this for you Kibum

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

Sorryyyy for the short chapter.....im so bad..........

*pout*

 

 

BUT THE OTHER CHAPTER WOULD BE LONG PLEASE KEEP READING

onew_aegyo_gif_by_kimminjung-d4artp1.gif