Kibum Crazy Friends

My first time

Jonghyun P.O.V

Sitting on the bed with Kibum is the only things that matter right know. I like to warm his body, feel those lips on mine. He is my life and my future.  I slowly kiss Kibum head, I feel his arms, but something is not right. I’m planning to have a playfully conversation to him, I want him open his heart to me more.

I realized that his breath was really fast, “Kibum” I call him but he didn’t respond. “please be okay, Kibum, you are strong” added. 

“Leave me alone, please” Kibum say getting out of my embrace walking toward the window, I follow him and hug his back.

“I don’t even deserved to live, I’m disgusting, I’m nobody” Kibum say, I was still hugging him. He turns around and I wipe his tears while he was looking down.

“Look at me baby *grabbing his chin* you are the most beautiful person that I meet, don’t hurt yourself , open your heart to me please I’m begging you” I say to him and again wipe his tears.

“But-”

“No but Kibum, baby listening to me, you are with me nothing will happen, I swear” I say,

“Let go to the bathroom” I add and he refused, I could tell that he was confused.

“Kibum, take all your dirty thoughts of your mind, I just want to clean your face” I add and he nod.

His steps were small, he went to the bathroom and I sit him one the toilet. I grab a towel and put it a little wet, gently putting on his baby face. I hear him giggle and I look at him.

“What?”

“Jonghyun, I can clean my face by myself”

“No you can’t let play, where you live before?”

“can we get out of here, it……awkward” He say and I nod my head, I throw the towel toward the sink and walk out of the bathroom, walking hand in hands to the living room, I could see his light pink blush on his face, I sit down next to him on the couch, putting my hands on his waist.

“Well, before I came here I was living in United State, working at restaurant with my- ohh wait where is my laptop” He ask.

“It on your bag” I simple say and he get up and room to my room, minutes later he was with his laptop sitting next me.

“I will show you my friends; I hope the monkey is connect” Kibum say

“Monkey?” I ask and he nod his head.

“You will know wh-oh there , MONKEY” Kibum shout at and make a peace sign on the screen. I move close to him and watch a guy.

“Kibum whi is him?” the guy ask and Kibum laugh

 

KEY P.O.V

“He is my….”

“boyfriend” Jonghyun finish and I blush.

“FISHYYYYYY, Kibum have a B-O-Y-F-R-I-E-N-D” Eunhyuk shout, suddenly I saw Donghae running toward the screen.

“Kibum, how are you, did you have already, he has you know…big ”

“DONGHAE SHUT UP, I’m fine, no and I don’t know”  I say blushing, and Eunhae couple start laughing at me.

“Guys listen please, This is Jonghyun, Jonghyun this is Eunhyuk and Donghae and the are couple” I say and Jonghyun bow to them.

“Listen Jonghyun, Kibum is very fragile and also take care when he get angry he look-“ Eunhyuk couldn’t finish, “like a really wild bird, he even slap hard” Donghae added and finish for Eunhyuk.

I start laughing, “Kibum is that true?” Jonghyun ask.

“Maybe yes, Maybe Not” I say and smirk.

“Sungmin, HURRY UP, KIBUM BOYFRIEND IS ON THE SCREEN HE LOOK LIKE A DINOSAUR” Donghae shout.

“Yah, I’m not a dinosaur” Jonghyun say and I star laughing hitting hit arm playfully , suddenly there was Sungmin.

“Diva, I have bad new, since you left Ryewook is stalker me, help  please, come back to us” Sungmin say very dramatic. “Guys I have to go to much drama byee” I say sign out of the account, when I look at my right I saw Jonghyun stared at me.

“What?”

“Kibum, I never thought that you have some naughty friends” Jonghyun say in slow motion.

“Well, they kinda funny” I say and giggle putting my head on his chest, listening his fast heartbeat

“Tomorrow I will take you to my friends, you will be happy when you meet the cute one” Jonghyun say and I nod my head.

“Jonghyun, Thank you for all this things,  please don’t hurt me and also please don’t leave me”

"i wont Baby" Jonghyun say kissing my fore head.

______________________________________________________________________________

 

TAKUMI-KIN  AND  GII  FOR EVER!!!!!!!! 

PLEASE COMENT IM WORKING HARD!!