New Life

My first time

Key P.O.V

I don’t remember when I fall asleep on the plane, I look at my clock and it was already morning, I look down at the floor, thinking about my friends, I know that I left without saying goodbye and that hurt me the most, I put my hand on my head, this will be a new world and a new adventure for me. I hope to have the strength to argue against my father and not let him hurt me.

I have several plans for when I get home, the plane was empty and I was the only one here, my father leave me alone in this place that I didn’t know. I slowly get up from my chair putting my bag pack on my back, getting out of the plane looking around scare I found myself walking into a hall until I saw an open door,

 

the worst part now is that I was surrounded by many people, some talking on phones, other running with suitcases, others taking tickets at the counter, others holding cardboard with names and another with them extremely crying children’s.

 

Slowly I began to walk and look around me; everything was in their language and I have not seen a word in English this is quite annoying, I finally found when I take my baggage, it wasn’t heavy because I just take the simple stuff, I take out my bag pack and opened, I was confused right know because if I remember, I never put a notebook on my bag, I take out the notebook, it wasn’t big either little, I opened the notebook to find a letter.\

Big boy , this is the direction of the house and you don’t need my help because you are an adult now. Also you’re not a baby anymore, try to find a job because I will not going to give you money.

‘I hate you’ I thought to myself.

Taking the notebook back to the bag, I look around me, weird streets that I don’t know; I grab all my bag, ‘’ I curse because I don’t know how to talk in Hangul, I should learn Korean Language.

“Sorry” I say in english when someone bump with me, the streets were really full, a lot of food store, clubs, super markets, clothes store and big building, more big than United States, I was like a little kid, suddenly a building caught my eyes.

“SM Building We put your dream up”

‘Dreams up?’ I ask to myself, I look at my clothes, I feel dirty, I need to take a bath and come back here again, I know they won’t let me in in super skinny jeans and a blue shirt with I’m the best writing on it, black converse and an blonde guy.

I look at the paper in my hand that was the direction of my ‘father’ house, so… I decide to ask someone. I look at a group of guy and walk shy to them with all my bags, “excuse me, do you speak English?” i ask poking on of the shoulder of the guys. When the guy turn around I was froze of his beauty, his hair was blonde at the front, light brown in the middle and the back dark brown, his coffee eyes was like a drug for me, I never feel something like this before, he wasn’t tall like me but he was beautiful, he was wearing black skinny jeans and a black leather coat over a white shirt and a cap.

“Yes, I speak English” the guy say, his voice was like song that you will never get tire of listening.

“Please can you tell me which way I should go to reach this direction” I say giving him the note. He takes it and look at it, then he look up and pointed to my right,

“Walk straight down at this road and you will find your direction, those houses have numbers on it, good lucky” the guy says bowing giving me the note

“Thank You” I say and bow too. ‘This is going to be a different culture. ‘I have to learn how to bow’ I thought.

I start walking toward the road that he told me, and finally saw the house; I look at the note, House 45-TP. I start looking for my father house but nothing, until I began to find the house with TP.

’45-TP’ I say to myself, I was in front of the house, the house was of one floor, doesn’t look abandoned but neither looked very clean, the color was like a light brown with white. I walk toward the door and knock. Minutes later my father opens the door.

“ finally you’re here, you’re room is the third door at the left, remember you have to find a job” he say in annoying voice, I walk straight toward my room without looking at the other things. I take a deep breath when I opened the door of my room.

There was a full size bed, and the walls were blue, ‘totally hate it’, and I have my own bathroom, it wasn’t little either, I have my own desk and also my own closet everything was clean. I throw my bags on the floor and walk toward my bed, I laying on it, I start looking at the small window.

‘Welcome to my new life’ I say to myself’

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

Hello, i finally updated, i hope you like it

Fisrt meeting with Jonghyun and Key fall in love.