Onew is a chicken alien part 2

My first time

tumblr_ls9t5eLbku1qj7f96o1_500.gif 

 

Key P.O.V

“Thank you have a nice day” I say smile to a costumer, this wasn’t that bad, I really like work here. “Onew, can I have my pay check now?” I shout. Then he walks toward me with more boxes, I put my hands on the counter and he throw the boxes on the floor. “Wait the next week” Onew say and I sigh.

Just in one day Onew and I were like great friends, actually I want my money early because I need to buy a cellphone and of course a laptop, that why I need my money.

“I will buy your favorite food every day, so... It a deal?” I ask looking at him.

“Do you think with chicken you will manipulate me” He said, raising an eyebrow and I shook my head.

‘Of course it manipulation’ I thought and giggle in my mind

“Hey, I know what you’re thinking so... No, it not a deal” he say and I sigh again.

“Come on, move your , we need to clean and the clothes the store”.Onew say and I look at the clock it was already 5:45pm. Wow. The time past more quickly than I thought.

Grabbing a bottle and a cloth to clean the glass, I look at Onew and take my tongue out and he glared at me, I walk toward the glass with a little stair and start spraying the glass, I was so focused cleaning that I didn’t know that someone was watching me. Suddenly when I look outside, there was again the same guy, I jump in surprise and fall on my .

“OMO, are you okay Kibum?” Onew come to me running and help me to get up, “I’m fine” I say in annoying voice. ‘I swear he is stalking me’ I thought.

 

“You go home, I will finish everything it okay” Onew say

“No, I can’t go home, let me finish my job” I say grabbing again the bottle but Onew take it away.

“Go Home” he says, I rolled my eyes and walk to the door. “Idiot” I mumble

“I hear that I’m now I’m beautiful” Onew say in a cute voice and I giggle, I waves at him and walk to my house. I reach father house, but I feel that something bad will happen, I slowly open the door, without taking my shoes off, I saw my father with his eyes full of anger.

Suddenly he grab me by my arm and slap my face, I groan.

“Why you come at this hour?” My father asks shouting.

“You told me to find a job” I just say, my father was holding my arm very hard.

“Shut up don’t you dare to talk” My father shout, suddenly he push me to the wall,

"Please stop hurting me" i shout at him but he ignore me

I fell the hit on my head, he started beat me up, I was in pain, he was giving me fists and slaps in all my body.

"aah" i shout

", i can't believe i have a son like you" my father shout and slap my face, suddenly i bit my lips, i could taste my own blood.

He keep punching me and slapping me, i try to push him but he was more strong than me.

"STOP PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU STOP" i shout with all my strenght.

When he stop beating me, I slowly start getting up of the floor and went to my room, locked it behind me. I went to the bathroom grabbing my stomach; I lay next to the toilet and throw up all the food that I eat.

Feeling sick I take slowly my bloody shirt and ed my pant, I was in just in my underwear now; I look myself at the mirror and saw all my new bruising and bleeding wounds. This is my first time that someone hit me like that, I feel like right know, I went to the bathtub and open the warm water, I take of my underwear and enter into the warm water.

 I groan went the water touch my skin, but later I feel calm, washing all my body I start thinking about that guy ‘stalker’ Jon…ugh why I don’t remember his name.

I feel a little awkward when he is around him, I hope I could talk more with him, but I feel a little shy.

I finish my bath, putting a towel around my wait and other towel I started to dry my blonde hair. I take out a simple and plain pajama, grabbing my iPod on the desk; I lay down on my bed listening music.

‘I hope that tomorrow my lips were heals, also my body too, I don’t want to have scars in my body’ I thought looking out of the window.

 

           Jonghyun P.O.V

I like that guy , his blond hair, his skin, the way he walks, his lips, his beautiful face, but there is something empty in his eyes,  every time I look into his eyes.

 I can see his sadness through his eyes, the first time he spoke to me; I was crazed by his beauty, i need to know more this guy. I'm not a stalked, maybe a little by no, i follow him went he get out of the store that he is working because the street that he live is  dangerous.

When I saw him enter into his house, I turn around to keep walking back to my place  but suddenly i start hearing screams, i walk faster to his house, I had to watch what was going on inside his house so look through his window.

I was angry, How a person can hurt an innocent boy like him. I saw him begging to stop. My tears was running down of my face, suddenly his father stopped hitting him, and all I saw was that he got up and went to his room.

I saw a light turning on,i walk toward the other window hiding myself, and there he is, he go to other door, Minutes later he was with a towel around his waist, I my lips.

"No Jonghyun turn around" I say to myself, i close my eyes because i dont want to be this kind of ert, I slowly open one of my eyes and saw him laying on his bed with his eyes closed and listening his music.

"i swear i will protect you"

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

Poor Key, i almost cry when i write this chapter.

Comments please and THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBE!!!

*aegyo*