Cute Chapter

My first time

Lee Joon P.O.V

How I can prove that I really love you Jinki?, I remember the first time I saw him, with his nerdy glasses, and clothing style very weird, I remember him , alone eating on the floor without looking at anybody. His hair always in one of his eyes. That was Jinki before.

 

But when I found him again, working at that store. I remember my heart beating really fast, but the worst thing that he already knows before that I was stalking him. But I made my move, and start doing again, not the stalking but trying to talk and be with my first love.

 

This is our first date; I will make this moment special, I went to the kitchen and cook Kimchi, mixed vegetable and Kimbap with CHICKEN.  I know it a lot of food, but this is not the only thing that I have for him.  I will show him all the letters that I send to him when we were at school and he thrown to the trash.

And all the videos that I recorded saying how much I love him, I hope he don’t feak out because of this, but this is one way to show him that I love him.

I was cutting the vegetable.

“What you doing?” I jump in surprise and cut my finger a littler.

“OMO, I’m sorry Joon I’m sorry”  Jinki say and I laugh at his cute face, he grab my hands to the sink and open the water. I love the feeling of his hands connected with mine. I let him be.

“Where is the antibiotic and all that you know” He asks.

“It okay is just a little cut babyJin” I say and he blush a little, he walk more toward and and grab the knife and start cutting the vegetables, I smile and start cocking with him as well.

“Taste this” I say taking chopstick with kimbap, he open his mouth and then closed again.

“Do you like it?” I ask and he give me a blank expression

“OH come on don’t be bad” I insist suddenly he smile and nod his head, he lean to were the kimbap was and grab more.

“Hey wait a little” I say and grab his waist, moving him out of the plate of Kimbap.

“Bu I testa good” (But it taste good) Jinki say and I laugh,

“Stay where you are, don’t move” I say and keep cocking glancing at Jinki that was stared at the plate with hungry eyes.

“It almost done one minute, just one” I say and he pout. ‘Don’t do that face Jinki please’ I thought and laugh in my my mind.

“YEY let go” I say and grab two plates, putting a lot of food andchicken and kimbap with Kimchi at Jinki plates, he grab two glass and start opening the little closet that I have in my kitchen until he found the wine.

“There you are” he say and I giggle, walking toward the table I remember the recorder that I make.

“Sit down Jinki, and wait a little”I say and went to my room, I garb all the tapes and came back. He was already eating his food and I chuckle.

“What ha” he ask with his mouth full of food. I smirk and grab one of the tapes and put it on play

“Just listen, It was like a diary but it recorded” I say and smile

 

ONEW P.O.V

I saw Joon smile and press the play button, I keep eating because his food was like a miracle to me, it been a long time since I don’t eat delicious food.

*Joon Tapes*

“Hello,  Hello, well it me again, today is 2009/October/04. Actually maybe Jinki will time that im a stalker but actually I’m not, I just want to be by his side”

When I hear the date, I quickly were I was, in highschool, I didn’t know that he always makes tapes about the day. I was a little shock but I really want to continue listening.

“What can I do?, tell me Jinki, I want to be your friend, or better, more than friend. I really don’t know why you are so… distant. I remember this same day when I hear you scream for help and I help you, actually this is one of my favorite days. Taking your arm to help you to get up, whoa, and the question is, would you give me a chance?”

The tapes finish and I was just staring at the floor and taking small bites of my food.

“That was the first time that we meet, but I never talk to you” I say and look at his eyes

“Yes it is” he say proud. I smile a little because I never thought that someone would do that for me

“Here is the other” he say and change the tapes pressing play.

“Date- 2009/November/23, I say again Jinki under the tree, I keep watching him far away, protecting him from those bullies. I noticed that he love to read, when I say love I mean he totally LOVE to read. Smart Guy, I should learn from him, although that I’m not good at math or other class but im trying my best. This same day at the afternoon, I walk toward him and ask him if he can tutor me in math, and you know what. HE REJECT ME, my heart hurts.”

I start laughing at laud, because that was one of the day that I start falling for him, but I never say a single word. I already know that he was stalking me or how he says ‘protecting me’.

“So… your heart was hurt?” I teasing him and he look at the floor and nod slowly.

“You reject me actually” he say in a sad voice

“Joon did I reject you know?” I ask and put my elbow at the table with my hand on my face.

He look smiling and change the tapes again, I get up and he was with a confused face, grabbing his hands I went to the couch and sit, he sit next to me and press play.

“Jinkiiii you make me crazyyyyyyy, today 2009/December/ 14, the last day of school because of Christmas break. So… yeah here I am, im very depressed right know but im happy that he would spend his vacation with his family, I hope they give him what he wants. I write this song for you listen okay.

U make me cry (neon)
Naega salaganeun iyu
Jebal nal ddeonajima
Just tell me why (why)
O nunmuleul dakkajwo malhaejwo I'm so crazy (yeah)
Sorichyeo bolleo (bolleo) keuge wichyeo bolleo (bolleo)
Ige kkeuti aniya neomi apa aiya
Bokbatchyeo bolleo (bolleo)
Jebal nareul beorijima baby
 

I hope you like it because I don’t want you to leave me please open you heart to me”

 

I don’t realize that tears were running down my face until Joon wipe it away, I look at him and hug him. I could tell that he was in shock but he return the hug putting his head on my shoulder.

“I agree” I say still hugging him

“Agree of what?”he ask

I broke the kiss and start stared at his face,

“Second Date”

 

“REALLY?” he ask and I nod my head

“I will open my heart for you” I say and hug him again

“Thank BabyJin” he says and I giggle.

 

 

 

 

 

Minho P.O.V

Taemin was staying at my house, he still sleeping and I like always watching sport in the living room. I was into but really into the games but suddenly I feel fragile arms around my neck and morning kisses in my ear that sends electricity around my body. He jump of the couch and lay his head on my lap, I was playing with his beautiful hair.

“Did you know that you look cute with boxers and a big shirt” I say and he hit my stomach playfully.

“Not im not cute look I’m a real man” he say and then pout

“well,maybe you are a man but for me, you still my little Taemin and my Cutepie” I say

“So….cheesy”

“But you like it” I say and he get up of my lap and sit on top of me

“Yes, you know that I like it” he say my hands were on his hips and our lips were connected.

“That why I love you, your mine” Taemin say and kiss me again.

 

___________________________________________________________________________

 

i like Joonew in this story!!! XD

DID YOU SAW IRIS 2!?  it really AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

PLEASE COMENT!!!!!