The beggining

My first time

KEY P.O.V

      Hello, my name is Kim Kibum but I prefer Key, I live in United State since I was 10 years old, the day that my parents divorced. I could tell that was really hard for me but at the same times was a relieved, I really love my mother; she raised me well and accept me the way I am.

 Yes, I’m Gay. People often think that We (gay people) are a mentally ill, but for your information we are not. We live in a reality world, since the years past I was bullied more because of my ual preference.

But my beautiful mother, short hair, pale skin, and a little old with curly hair, always told me that I more strong and I have to fight my fears,  That what im doing right know. I have to take care of here because she has leukemia.

I work at North Coast Restaurant as a waitress, I really love my job, sometimes people look at my weird because of my dark hair with pink highlights but I just ignore them. My only friends here are, Donghae  and  Eunhyuk, they are gay like me and they are  dating, I’m happy for them because they know what happiness was, also the true love. I ask to myself, when I’m going to have my true love?

Donghae has pale skin with not short and not long hair, he kinda looks like a fish, and Eunhyuk has brown hair and also pale skin and really tall. Both of them have the ability to sing and dance, I really didn’t find my talent but I will someday.

I slowly start walking toward the Restaurant, looking at the sky feeling the wind go through my face, when I finally get at the restaurant, opening the door the first thing I heard was the voice of Donghae.

“KEY”

I smile and walk toward him, suddenly a new guy was there next to him, I bow to him and he blush. ‘How cute’ I thought

“This is Sungmin, my cousin; he is really girly look at his face ouch!” Dong hae say and Sungmin slap his arm. I giggle.

“I’m Key, nice to meet you” I say and bow to him, and he do this kind of cute face.

“KEY hurry up, we have costumer” I hear Eunhyuk voice and I walk to dressing room  taking an apron with my nametag, then I walk to toward the kitchen to find Eunhyuk cooking. I walk next to him and grab one of the meats that he was cutting.

“YYAAHH,  Key if the boss sees you, he will kill you” Eunhyuk say with annoying voice, I rolled my eyes and taking another piece of meat putting it in my mouth, I smile and Eunhyuk just stared at me, I look at him with my innocent eyes.

“Key, move your and start working” My boss say and I nod.

My boss, is really a pain in the , his name is Ryewook, he iss a really nice guy but sometimes is really annoying sometimes.

I’m really grateful to have this people around me because, if I couldn’t have this friends, I would be in hell because, those friends save my life. I own them a look.

That why I will keep, fighting and working hard to have a better future in life.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

ShawolforeverKey is here!

im really sorry for this first short chapter, but this is the beggining of Key life.

i hope you could enjoy this story *aegyo*

THANK YOU!