Time Apart...

Need to be next to you

I'm a bit sad... I have lost one subscriber in this story T.T

 

Just for the clarification... the first two chapters happen in the present the two of them are already 7 years married.

I'm still writting their back story sorry for the confusion...

Chapter 3 maybe up to 10 would be their memories on how they end up the way they were in the first chapter.

I know it seems long but I want to include some highlights in SUJU's career.

PS. there won't be any army duty this story will feature SUJU as if Leeteuk is still an active member of the group.

I would be updating at least once a week or twice when I have time 

-----------------------------------------

 

“Hyung, let’s take some break” Ryeowook said.               

 

Leeteuk catch his breath then looks back at s.

All of them look exhausted. They have been practicing for hours already.

He felt a sting of guilt. He’s the eldest he should have taken better care of them.

 

“Ok, we’ll have 30 minutes break.” He announced.

 

“At last!” Heechul exclaimed as he lay on the floor.

 

“You seems passionate today.” Han geng points out.

 

Leeteuk took the bottle of water and take a sip. He lets out a force smile.

 

“Ani, I’m just excited about our performance in Thailand.”

 

They are going to appear in a show in Thailand. It would be their first international venture.

Unexpectedly their single has been consecutive number one.

Their popularity is growing internationally. Slowly they are reaching their dreams.

 

Leeteuk took out his phone from his bag. He sighs.

Still no message from her; because of their busy schedule they haven’t able to see each other for almost a month now.

And now his going out of the country…

He rarely gets a chance to talk to her on the phone. It’s not that they could talk openly with eleven nosy kids in one house.

He’s just starting to make a name from himself being in a scandal is a career suicide.

They need to be careful… she’s just his friend but still technically she’s ‘his wife’

 

He miss coming to her house… he miss talking to her… he miss seeing her smile…

He misses her.

Again he lets out a sigh. He shouldn’t feel this way he should focus more on their performance but he can’t help but feel concern about her.

A smile form from his lips as he remembers her clumsiness. She would trip even at a plat surface.

She would even bump her head on the door. She’s so cute yet worrisome.

 

Should I call her?

 

He’s still contemplating on the call when his cell rings. He’s face instantly beams as her name flash on the screen.

He quickly walks out of the room to get some privacy.

 

“Omo… Omo” she said from the other line.

 

“Yeoboseo?”

 

No response….

 

His brow starts to crease. He looks at his phone to check if she’s still on the line.

 

“Sora-ssi?” he called.

 

“Um… yeoboseo Jung su-ssi” he heard her answer in a low voice.

 

Leeteuk lets out a sigh of relief.

 

“How are you?” they said in unison.

 

He crackles.

 

“I’m fine, just a bit busy with the rehearsals.”

 

“Gomowo. I didn’t mean to disturb you.”

 

“Aniyo, you’re not disturbing!” he interrupts.

“We’re having breaks now… I’m really glad you called. How are you Sora-ssi?”

He could feel his face heating up.

 

“I’m doing good, not as busy as you are. I heard about your single Congratulations.”

 

“kasamhamnida”

 

“Um…I heard from the news you’re going to Thailand.”

 

“Neh. Gomowo I should have informed you earlier.”

 

“Ani, you don’t need to ask for my permission.”

 

“Sora-ssi” Lee teuk took a deep breath.

“I won’t be able to see you for a few more weeks. Take care of yourself while I’m away. Don’t get sick. Araso?”

 

“Neh, Kasamhamnida Jung su-ssi”

 

“I would see you once I get back.” He promised.

 

There’s no response from her.

 

“Sora-ssi…”

 

“neh?”

 

“Can we talk to each other informally?”

 

Again no response… he held his breath as silence filled the other line.

 

“It might take time for me to get use to it but I may talk to you in the mixture of both.” She answered after sometime.

 

He smiled that’s enough for now…

 

“Then could I call you Sora-ya now?”

 

“Neh.”

 

The smile on his lips is now permanent… he feels like his cheeks are now ascending into heaven.

 

“Sora-ya… I’ll see you soon”

 

“Neh. Take care.”

 

“Neh. Anyeong.” He reluctantly ended the call.

He stared at his phone with a goofy smile.

 

“Hyung!”

 

Leeteuk looks back at s. All of them has a silly grin at their face.