Bittersweet

Need to be next to you

Sora lets out a soft smile… she had never had such a good sleep in such a while.

 

Hmmm… so comfortable… so warm… yet hard and soft at the same time…am I still dreaming?

I don’t think so… but I’m still too lazy to open my eyes I want to be like this for a while.

 

She tighten his hold in his body, as if he’s some kind of a pillow, snuggling her head more on his chest.

While on the other hand he is literally being suffocated by her.

He had been wide awake for a while now, watching her as she comfortably sleeps in his arms.

He would let out a smile whenever she rubs her face in his chest.

He giggles to himself whenever she would mumble something…

He’s enjoying the view right now. Again he smiles as he stared at her pretty face.

He really wish this moment would stops… Hoping he’ll wakes up every morning would be like this.

He knew his body would ache once he stands up. His blood might not circulate normally.

But to hell does he care, holding her next to him like this makes everything worth it.

 

Sora slowly opens her eyes. Everything is still blurry… She closes her eyes once again.

She could feel the familiar warmth. She felt something warm and soft landed on her cheeks.

She could feel it caressing her face.

Her eyes went wide as she realized it was a hand.

She looked up and saw Leeteuk looking down at her.

He smiled sweetly at her while he continues caressing her face.

She could feel her face blushing…

she looked down and got stunned as she realizes that her arms are wrapped around his waist.

She lets out a mental scream…

 

What the hell is happening? Ok Sora think… what happened? Omo… Last night I feel asleep on his chest.

Why did I let that happen? Wahhhh!!!!

 

“Yeobo…” She heard him whispered.

 

She got snapped from her thought. She looks up to him as he brushed off some stubborn hair that fell to her face.

 

“I think we should get up now. We already skipped breakfast.”

 

Her eyes widen….

 

How long have I slept? Omo s… what would they think? Wahhhh I want to die…

 

“Why didn’t you wake me?” She quickly sat up.

 

She felt him slowly sat up groaning in the process. She turned to him and saw his pained expression.

His holding his neck and back… his face gets crumpled in his every move.

She felt a bit guilty… she help him massaged his back.

 

“You should wake me if you’re already in pain.”

 

He turned to her and smile. Sora could feel her cheeks redden at his stare.

 

“Yah! Stop looking at me like that!” She said as she hits him in his back.

 

“I love looking at you.” He said with a serious tone.

 

“Aist so greasy…”

 

Leeteuk’s face suddenly gets serious.

 

“We need to go now if we don’t go out your members might think…”

 

“Sora-ra” He pulled her closer to him.

 

His right hand is holding her hands and the other one covered her eyes.

Sora felt flushed as she felt his lips landed near her collar bone.

 

“Stop it!” She said as she breaks free from his hold.

 

“What do you think you’re doing?”

 

He lets out a smirk.

 

“The kiss mark on your neck everyone will see it.”

 

Sora’s eyes widen.

 

“I won’t let anyone see my wife’s charm even with my brothers.”

 

“Park Jeongsoo!!!!”

 

Just after Leeteuk walks out of Sora’s room, Yesung went out of the common bathroom .

 

“Hyung I told you to always bring your towel.” Ryeowook complained as he hands him a towel.

 

“I forgot Mianhae.” He answered with a smile. He took the towel and wrap it around his waist.

 

Yesung don’t take off his clothes during performance (he’s not comfortable to show his birthmark in his stomach)

but in the house he’s a different person.

He always forgot his towel and never asked anyone for help. He just went out of the room as is.

Their room is just in front of the common bathroom and he always reason that they are all guys.

 

“Yah! Why are you still here? Aren’t you suppose to be at your home already”

 

Yesung looks at him hurt.

 

“I’m still a member right? I could still stay here once and in a while.”

 

“Aist… that’s not what I mean.” Leeteuk tried to explain as he sighed in frustration.

“Sora’s here what if she saw you guys like that?”

 

“Arraso, I understand Hyung, Mianhae.” Yesung said.

 

“And you put on some clothes too.” He scolded the other guys who busy eating in the table.

 

“Waeo?” Topless Eunhyuk asked as he takes a sip from Donghae’s coffee.

 

“My girl is living with us how could you walk around like that?”

 

They look at each other they shook their head then do as their Leader said.

 

“I don’t think this is good.” Kyuhyun suddenly said as while still looking at his laptop.

 

“Stop playing already You could do that later after we eat.” Leeteuk reminds him.

 

“I think you guys need to see this.” Kyuhyun said in a serious tone.

 

Sungmin comes next to him and his eyes instantly went wide.

 

“Why is that girl there?” Min exclaimed.

 

Everyone gathered around after seeing his reaction. All their face went dark while Kyuhyun replay the video.

 

“She’ll be debuting soon.” Kyunhyun supplied.

 

“!”

 

“What is she planning?”

 

“Annyeonghaseo.” Sora greets as she went out of the room wearing a turtle neck shirt.

 

Every eye went to her full of fear and concern. Sora’s eye brows crease.

 

“Is there a problem?” She asked awkwardly.

 

“Aniyo…” Leeteuk said with a smile.

“Don’t mind them Sora-ra, they are just stunned seeing my girl’s beauty, right guys?”

 

“Aist… I really can’t stand his cheesiness.” Heechul complained.

 

 They look at each other and understand their leader’s heart. They smile and start teasing the couple.

Leeteuk went to Sora and gave her a hug.

 

“Jungsu…” Sora eyes widen with his action.

She looks around to s but they all pretend not to see anything but a smile in their face shows otherwise.

 

“I’ll never give you reason to leave me again…” He whispered.

 

Whatever she might be planning I don’t care anymore. I won’t let her ruin us this time… 

-------------------------------------------------

What should I say.... hmmm...

Ahhh... Congratz to Corporal Park Jungsu so proud of you ^^

and Poke to our Baby princess he did it remember your promise?

hehehe

Thanks for reading guys