Preparation for debut

Need to be next to you

 

Atty. Song miraculously arranges their secret wedding 2 weeks after their meeting.

A month after Jung su was introduced to the other member of his team.

He’s glad to know that his friend Donghae is part of the Group.

 

“Hyung!” Donghae gave him a hug.

 

“This time for sure we’ll make it.” Jung su assured him.

 

Donghae looks at him bewildered by the sudden change in his Hyung.

He seems more confident. Donghae gave him a smile.

 

“Neh, We would take Korea by storm.”

“Aniyo.”  Jung su counter with a smile.

“We would take the world.”

--------------------------

They are twelve members in the group, namely Jung su, Heechul, Han Geng, Yesung, Kangin, Shindong,

Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Siwon, Donghae, Ryeowook and Kibum.

They have been collectively called Super Junior 05 a project group with a member graduation system.

The management seems to get the idea from a popular Girl group in Japan, which only means they only have one shot during their debut.

They need to make an impact to the people. But with eleven other talented and handsome young guys in the group how could he shine?

You are special’

He remembers her saying those words and somehow it makes him confident.

 He trained twice as hard as the other members. As the oldest member they have appointed him as their Leader.

Under the Management advice he changes his name to avoid confusion with an actress with the same name.

He wanted to have a screen name with the same impact with ‘Kangta’ but it’s hard to think of a name that would suit him.

 

“Leeteuk… It has recall. You would become a special member of the group so that name would suits you well.”  Their manager said.

 

Leeteuk…special…

 

“Neh. I like it kasamhamnida.” Jung su said with a smile.

 

Leeteuk… He is now Leeteuk.

-----------------------------------------

“Annyeong”

 

Sora is not anymore surprise when she saw Jung su’s smiling face when she opens her door.

After they got married 3 months ago, they have agreed to be friends.

At first she’s apprehensive but he’s insistent. He keeps popping up to her apartment every time his free.

He tried his best to ease the awkwardness between them.

 

“Annyeong Jung su-ssi”

 

He grins.

 

“I have a new screen name.” He announced.

  “I’m now Super Junior Special Leader ‘Leeteuk’”

 

She just smiled at his enthusiasm.

 

“Should I call you Leeteuk-ssi now?”

 

Jung su paused and looks at her.

 

“Aniyo. I still want you to call me by my real name.” He answered as he looks away from her to hide his blushing face.

 

He walks inside the room and sat on the sofa.

 

“I’m so tired.”

 

Sora Shook her head and went to the kitchen. From the fridge she took out a bottle of energy drink and pour it in a glass.

She didn’t like energy drink but since Jung su often came to her house unannounced she started keeping stocks.

She wanted to take care of him in her little way.

She places the juice on the table in front of him.

 

“I told you to just stay in your dorm to rest. You don’t need to come here.”

 

Jung su pouts.

 

“I won’t be able to rest there. Those guys are crazy.” He childishly complains.

 

Sora giggles.

 

“They got it from their leader.” She teases.

 

“Wae!” he looks back at her and gets stunned at the sight of her laughing.

 

So cute.

 

He instantly looks away.

 

Sora holds herself together.

She would often hear him complain about s antics but there is always a trace of fondness in his voice.

 

“Nice hair.” She unconsciously touches his newly colored hair.

 

She likes his black hair but somehow he could pull off his new look.

He seems youthful.

Jung su stared at her as she his hair. She felt his stare and instantly back out.

With a smile he traces his hair.

 

“Our Stylist change it last week in preparation for our pictorial yesterday.” He shyly explain.

“Want to see some of our shots?”

 

He took out his phone and showed it to her.

 

“Our Members worked hard.” He said in a proud voice.

 

Sora can’t help but smile. She took his phone and looks at the pictures.

 

All of them are handsome in their own way. There are some candid stolen shots in between takes.

They look so close.

  

“You all look like singers”

 

Jung su crackle.

“We are singers. We’ll be releasing our single next week.”

After saying that reality hit him. They are debuting in a week time. Suddenly he felt anxious.

What if they make a mistake? What if there not yet ready? Will the audience like them?

 

He felt a hand holds his arm.

 

“You’ll do great. I know how hard you’ve work I’m sure you’ll do well.” She assured him with a smile.

“besides who would not love such handsome group of boys?”

 

“You like them?”

 

“Their cute but I’m already married.” Sora answered.

 

Jung su bite his cheeks to try to suppress a smile. He tried but failed.

Good thing Sora is looking elsewhere and didn’t notice him. 

----------------------------------

I'm a fan of Super Junior but I can't consider my self as an ELF

I have little knowledge about them aside from their song and name of the members

and some trivias about my bias I know nothing about them so if I included any mistakes about them

Please let me know...

Hope you enjoy this update 

- Miki ^-^v