Lee Soo Man and the Mystery Man

Need to be next to you

“Sora-ssi, you’re an ELF right?” Donghae asked after they finished their meal.

 

Leeteuk wants to sit with Sora in the Love couch but Heechul keeps putting distance between them

Heechul insist on protecting Sora against Leeteuk at least until she had fully recovered from her injuries.

In the end Sora sat on the one sitter while the three of them sat on the couch.

 

“Neh, Donghae-ssi” Sora answered with a smile.

 

“Aist why are you so formal you can call me oppa.”

Donghae said with a sweet smile which earned him a glare from the two older guys.

 

Donghae is known as a sweet talker. He’s really greasy with the fans, that’s why Sora didn’t find him offensive.

 

“I’m not use on talking informally with people I’m not close with, Mianheyo.” Sora reasoned.

 

“All fans are our friend. You could talk informally to me anytime, right Hyung?”

 

Leeteuk Pouts.

 

“This kid is really greasy.” Heechul complained.

 

“Sora-ssi, who’s your favorite member?” Donghae asked enthusiastically.

 

Sora blushed at the questioned and looked down. Leeteuk instantly beamed as a wide smile spread on his lips.

 

“Sora-ra, Donghae~yah is asking you a question.” Leeteuk said in a teasing tone.

 

Heechul just shook his head in his childishness.

 

“I like all 15 members.” She answered while glaring at Leeteuk.

 

“You like someone the most right? In your room I remember…”

 

“Yah! Park Jeongsu” Sora called out to him. She tried to reach him to shuts his mouth but he was able to dudge.

 

“You have one poster in your room…”

 

“Ahhhhh” Sora squeal as she covers her face with the throw pillow.

 

Leeteuk moves next to her and pokes her from the side.

 

“Hey I’m just joking.” He said as he continues to poke.

 

Sora lifts her head and glared at him.

 

“Mianhe, Sora-ra, Hmmm?” He said in a sweet voice.

 

Sora starts hitting him.

 

“That’s not funny.”

 

“Mianhe. Aww… Sora stop it… Aww” Leeteuk complained but from time to time he’ll laugh.

 

Donghae and Heechul watched them in amazement.

 

“They looked so close.” Donghae commented.

 

“You have no idea.” Heechul replied.

 

Leeteuk is still blocking Sora’s attacks by holding her hands and encircling it around her waist.

Making it seems like Sora is being back hugged by him. She continues to struggle to break free as he laughs.

 

“Enough already!” Heechul complained.

 

Leeteuk looks back at him without letting go of Sora then childishly stick out his tongue.

 

“Seriously could you do that after she has fully recovered?” Heechul nagged.

 

“Arraso.” Leeteuk lets her go with a pout.

 

They all glance when they hear someone clear his throat.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo,” Youngjun greets.

 

“Annyeonghseyo.” Sora answered as she quickly arranges her sit.

 

“Sora-ra, that’s one of our manager, Tak Youngjun, We call him Taksama.” Leeteuk introduced.

 

“Taksama meet Kang Sora…” He continued.

 

“Nice to meet you Sora-ssi, Teukie already mentioned about you so don’t worry.”

 

“About what?” Donghae asked innocently.

 

“You haven’t told him yet?”

 

“Tell me what?”

 

“Sora-ra is my…”

 

“She’s Leeteuk’s Yeojachingu.” Heechul supplied.

 

All of them look at him in confusion.

 

“Yeojachingu? You have a girlfriend Hyung?” Donghae asked wide eyed then looks at Sora.

 

“You with Hyung? Chinja?”

 

Sora awkwardly nods.

 

“Waeyo?!” He asked.

 

“Yah Lee Donghae what’s with your reaction?!” Leeteuk grumbles

 

“Sora-ssi, why him?” Donhae asked then looks at Leeteuk.

 

“I remember asking the same question.” Sora murmured.

She does asked the same question before why her father chooses him… up until now she didn’t have an answer.

 

Heechul laughs as Leeteuk continues whining.

 

“You could discuss that some other time. Donghae we still have a meeting you need to prepare now.” Youngjun reminded

 

“Heechul you have a taping for your drama today right?” He asked as he turned to Heechul.

 

“Neh.”

 

“I’ll come with you I need to talk to the staff regarding the changes in some scene.” Sora said.

 

“Sora-ra you need to rest.” Leeteuk protested.

 

“I’m fine. I would just make some revisions it wouldn’t be that hard.”

 

“But…” Leeteuk looks at Sora. Her eyes are full of determination.

He could remember her bright smile after accomplishing some scenes before.

She would sometimes ask him to act out the scenes she had written.

He knows that as much as he loves the stage that is how important writing is for Sora.

He lets out a sighed.

 

“Arraso I’ll come with you.”

 

“Leeteukie, you have a schedule today with the president.” Said Youngjun.

 

 

Sora looks at Leeteuk. He smiled at her.

 

“I’ll take care of her.” Heechul announced.

 

“Gomowo, Heechul ~ ah” Leeteuk said.

 

He then moves to Sora and pats her head.

 

“Everything will be alright. I won’t make the same mistake again.” He promised then kissed her forehead.

---------------------------------

 

Leeteuk’s heart is beating really hard as he entered SM building.

Saying that he’s nervous would be an understatement.

He had worked so hard to reach where he and the boys are right now.

And today he would make a big decision that could make or break him.

 

“Leeteuk-ssi you could enter the conference room now.”

 

Leeteuk take a deep breath then pushed the door.

Lee Soo man is sitting in the center table and beside him is a familiar looking man.

 

“Take your seat, Park Jeongsu.” Soo man said in a formal tone.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, Lee seon saeng nim” He greeted.

 

“Jeongsu~yah, can you explain the news I just received? Did you really bring a girl to your dorm?”

 

Leeteuk again took a deep breath and looks straight in his mentor’s eyes.

 

“Neh, Son saeng nim.”

 

“And who is she?”

 

“She’s my wife.”

 

Soo man lets out a dry laugh. The other man is just quietly listening on their conversation.

 

“Your wife?”

 

“Neh.”

 

“Do you know the consequence of what you are saying now?”

 

“Neh, Son saeng nim.”

 

“Do you know that this would not only affect you but also the members of your group?”

 

Leeteuk bite his lower lips. He knows it so well.

 

“I’m willing to take the fall.”

 

“Jeongsu-ssi, I know how much you sacrifice to be where you are right now. I’ve seen how hard you trained.

Are you willing to give it all up?”

 

“I already made a great mistake before…” Sora’s face flashed in Leeteuk’s mind.

“I’ve hurt her and live my life full of regrets. I don’t want to make the same mistake again.”

 

“You’ve made your choice.”

 

“Neh, Son saeng nim. Kasamhamnida.” Leeteuk’s eyes starts to tear up.

 

As a tear falls from his eyes he heard laughter.

 

“You don’t have to be so serious.” Lee soo man said.

“We could find away from this.”

 

“I don’t want to hide about her like before. She would surely run away again.” Leeteuk pouts.

 

“Seems like she’s special”

 

“She’s hard headed and impulsive but at the same time smart and sweet when she wants to”

 

“You like her?”

 

“She doesn’t want to stay with me.”

 

“yet your willing to give up your career for her.” Soo man said as a matter of fact.

 

“I want to protect her.”

 

“Arraso, I’ll help you.”

 

Leeteuk looks at him.

 

“I also need to protect Super Junior.” He smiled.

 

“We won’t hide her if that’s what you want.”

 

Leeteuk stared at him in amazement he never imagined this to happen.

 

“But we can’t tell your fans yet that you’re married yet they would feel deceived.

We need to take it slow how about announcing her as your girlfriend.” Lee Soo man suggested.

 

“It would be much easier to protect her like this”

 

Leeteuk lights up and smile.

 

“Kasamhamnida, Son saeng nim.” Leeteuk bows as tears storms down his face.

 

“Aistt this kid. You’re really a cry baby.” He walks towards him and taps him in the back.

 

“Jin moo~yah, you made a great decision.” Lee Soo man looks back at the handsome middle age man sitting on a corner.

 

Leeteuk looks back at the man. He could still feel familiarity with him but can’t remember when they met.

The guy smiled yet sadness could be seen in his eyes.

 

He moves to him and taps him in his shoulder.

 

“Take care of her.”

 

Joo Jin moo walks out the door. He had heard enough to give him peace of mind.

 

“Don’t act like you care about me. This won’t happen if weren’t for you.

You already give up your right as my father when you force me into a marriage you knew

would hurt me from the start.” Sora said with tears in her eyes.

 

That was the last time his daughter ever talks to him.

He had seen how sad she was that night yet he wasn’t able to comfort her.

Today he’s sure that he made a great decision.

For once he was able to do something right for his daughter. 

---------------------------------------------------------------

2nd update hehehe.

My Laptop is back ^-^