Welcome to SUJU's Dorm

Need to be next to you

Back to the present!!!

---------------------------------------------------

Leeteuk park his car behind their dorms building. He went out first then survey the area.

Afte he makes sure everything is clear he open the door in the passenger seat.

 

“Kaja” He stretch his hand.

 

Sora looks at him hand then turned to his face.

 

“I’m not going.” She insisted.

 

Leeteuk sighs.

 

“Are we arguing about this again? Look Sora-ra we can’t stay here for too long.”

 

Sora pouts but didn’t budge. She knew they are in a public place someone might see them.

Some fans were even staying in front of the building waiting to get a glace on their bias.

But she didn’t want to go inside the dorm. Her heart was beating triple time.

Who could blame her? Everything was so sudden just a few days ago she’s contented watching him in Television.

Drooling on his photos with her friend and sometimes singing along to their hits.

Now she’s with him. She’s talking to him just like before and in a few minutes they would be staying together.

Leeteuk said that they would stay in the dorm for a few days only until he finished the preparation for the house.

Which means he plan to stay.

 

“You can’t run from me forever. I’m your husband so you’ll stay with me.”

 

She didn’t know how to handle her current situation. Should she be happy?

Leeteuk had always been her family but still she’s scared.

Lost in her thought she suddenly felt being lifted out of her seat.

 

“Kyaa! Jeongsu-ssi put me down!”

 

“Aisst not so loud you might attract unwanted attention.”

 

“I could walk. I’ll walk just put me down.” She said in a lower voice.

 

Leeteuk looks at her then smile.

 

“Ani I like you better like this.” He whispered then holds her tighter.

 

Sora could feel her face burning up. Her heart is beating widely she’s afraid that he’ll hear it.

She tried to hold her breath to calm herself cause Leeteuk scent is making her lost her focus.

 

“J-Jeongsu-ssi, Please bring me down. I… M-My things are still in the car.”

 

“Ani I’ll get them later.” He said then adjusted his hold on her legs and back.

 

“Jeongsu-ssi I’m heavy please put me down.”

 

Leeteuk sighed and puts her down once they were in front of the elevator. Once inside he pulled her close to him.

He presses the number twelve button. Sora looks up to him and he just smiled back at her.

 

“Relax. I’m with you.” He held her hand tightly not wanting to let go.

 

Sora looks down and smiles. Leeteuk’s hand is so warm compared to her cold hands yet they seem to fit perfectly.

Both of them didn’t say anything during the ride. It’s a comforting silence. No words are needed being together is enough.

 

“Yah! You’re late!” Heechul shouted as soon as the elevator door opened.

 

He was standing there like a strict father waiting for his daughter who gone out on a date.

He even had his arms crossed.

 

“We pick some of Sora-ra’s things from her house.” Leeteuk explained as he pulls her out of the elevator.

 

Leeteuk is still holding her hands as they approached Heechul.

 

“I thought you got busy with something.”

 

Sora’s eyes widen as she realized what he meant.

 

“Aniyo!” She denied as shook her head.

 

Leeteuk pouts. “So what she’s my wife.”

 

 “Yah! Park Jeong su!”

 

They look back at Jung hoon.

Sora’s widen she’s a SUJU fan so she’s quite familiar with the handsome man in front of her.

Kim Jung hoon, SUJU’s ‘Prince Manager’!

She suddenly can’t move. She’s so afraid of his reaction.

 

Did he hear what Jeongsu said? What if he thought I’m a crazy fan? Will he get angry because I entered their dorm?

This is all Jeongsu’s fault. I want to go home now.

 

Her vision’s suddenly turned dark.

 

“Aisst you’re staring too much.” Leeteuk said in a cold voice.

 

Sora pouts and took off Leeteuk’s hand covering her eyes.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, Kang Sora-ssi.” Jung hoon greeted as he stretched his arms.

 

“Hyung she’s my wife.” Leeteuk block him just before Sora could accept his hand.

 

Sora looks at him in surprise then turned to Jung hoon for his reaction.

Jung hoon lets out a knowing smile then shook his head.

 

“Arraso. So childish. Why did you marry this guy?” He asked Sora.

 

Sora blushed but didn’t answer she could hear Heechul laughing from the sideline.

 

“I think you know him already. I’ll introduce you formally with him and the other members next time but right now I’ll take you to the room to rest.”

 

Leeteuk pulled her inside his room. His room is dominated with white color.

It is not that organized but it seems clean. The bed is still undone like someone rush off from it.

There are also clothes hanged on the corner of the room.

A working table is on the left side where he kept his laptop.

CDs and musical sheets can be seen next to his piano. There is also a guitar hanged on the door.

A small set of drums are arrange near the bed.

Sora could easily visualize what Leeteuk is like inside his room.

She sat on the bed then looks at him.

 

“Why did you do that?”

 

“Do what?”

 

“You told your manager about me?”

 

“Why you don’t want him to know?”

 

“Don’t be childish. Why did you do that? Do you want everyone to know our relationship?”

 

“Neh. We’ll be living together. I need to give them an explanation why I need to leave the dorm.

And besides I admit, it would be much easier to protect you with their help.”

He said in a tender tone like he’s explaining to a kid a solution to a simple problem.

He then moves to the corner of the room and open the drawer.

 

“But Jeongsu-ssi…” Sora’s face instantly turned red when she turned to Leeteuk.

 

Leeteuk already took off his shirt while searching for some clothes to change into.

Sora’s eyes were glued to the magnificent body expose to her. He’s muscle was flexing in his every move.

All her thoughts suddenly vanished as if her mind momentarily stops functioning to admire the view.

She had always known Leeteuk had a great physique but she’s not aware that it’s this toned.

His body is formed just right for her liking. She could feel getting dry yet she wants to squeal.

She tried fanning herself to lessen the sudden rush of heat rushing to her body.

Yet her face turned redder and redder… Then he looks back at her.

-----------------------------------------------------

Another update ^-^V

Wow I have 50 subscribers already... Happy!!

Please don't forget to comment