Why did I woke up?

Need to be next to you

 

“What are you saying?” Sora asked in confusion.

 

Leeteuk looks at her and smile.

 

“Let me spell it out for you ‘my wife’. You will stay with me until I decided to give you the freedom you wanted.”

 

Sora glared at him. How could he make it sound that she’s the one eager to get a divorce?

 

“That’s not what we have agreed on. Our contract has already expired…”

 

“We also agreed that you’ll let me take care of you… that we’ll not be strangers you didn’t keep your promise why would I keep mine?” he said bitterly.

 

If Sora wouldn’t know better she would think that he got hurt with their separation.

 

Why would he? Look at where he is now… he already reached his dream he should be happy right?

 

“Jungsu-ssi…”

 

He moves closer to her. Sora holds her breath seeing their faces inches away from each other.

 

“You might not admit it but I know the reason you leave is because of me. I shouldn’t have done that

I’ve crossed the line… but no matter what you are my wife, you’ll gonna stay with me whether you like it or not.

I’m not the same Park Jungsu, you left years ago, Mrs. Park.” He whispered.

 

She could feel her face flush. Leeteuk smile as he saw her reaction.

The door opens Sora lets out a sigh of relief when Leeteuk hesitantly moves away.

With a poker face he looks back.

The smaller girl has a wide grin on her face while the one with the bangs is glaring at him.

He also notices a guy in white besides them and a nurse.

He might be the doctor.

 

“Leeteuk-ssi” the doctor called. “We need to check on her.”

 

He nodded and silently steps back beside the bed.

Sora watched as the nurse eyed on him. The nurse kept on stealing glance while putting the cuff in her arm.

Sora saw him shrug with a confident smirk as he looks intently at her.

 

“How do you feel Sora-ssi?” the doctors voice is laced with concern

 

“Aching and Thirsty. Very thirsty”

 

“I’ll fetch you some water.” Bora volunteered then makes her way out of the room.

 

“Do you feel a bit dizzy?”

 

Dizzy for the sudden appearance of my husband? Yes.

 

Sora shook her head.

 

“Aniyo, just a bit sore.”

 

“You’re vital statistic is normal. You had a hairline fracture in your skull and some bruise on your ribs.

But aside for that you’re perfectly fine.”

 

She notices Leeteuk frown. 

 

He’s overreacting it’s not that bad as it sound.

 

“Is she now out of danger?” Leeteuk asked garnering the attention of everyone in the room.

 

The doctor cleared his throat before he answer.

 

“Neh, she just need some rest. Depending on how she will feel by tomorrow we might be able to discharge her.

She just needs to be careful in making sudden movements and watch for worsening headache and blurry vision.” He looks back at Sora.

“If that occurs you need to return to the hospital immediately.”

 

Sora smiles. She’s glad to be able to come home. Being in a same room with Leeteuk is not allowing her to think clearly.

“Is there anything she’s not allowed to eat?”

 

Sora’s face lights up at the mention of food. She’s famished.

 

“Soup will be fine, just the broth, nothing heavy for now.” The doctor instructed.

 

“Kasamhamnida, uisa-sonseng-nim.” Leeteuk smiled and give him a 90 degrees bow.

 

He disregards all the curious eyes looking at him. They all turned to Sora.

 She didn’t know what to tell them so she just shrugs.

The doctor and the nurse take there leave. Sora notes the silent glare the nurse gives her.

She lets out a sighs her thought were interrupted by a phone ring.

 

“Yeoboseo? Neh, I’m still in the hospital.” Leeteuk pause for a minute.

 

His lips are press into a line. His face softens as he looks back at Sora.

 

“She’s fine. I don’t want her to be involved with this. Neh. Mianhe, hyung. Neh.

Please bring some Sam Gae Tang (Stuff chicken soup with Ginseng). Gomowo.”

 

Leeteuk walks to Sora’s side and arrange her pillow.

 

“Rest, the food will be here in a few minutes.” He announced.

 

“Kasamhamnida.” She replied.

 

Leeteuk give her a tender smile.

 

“I’m half expecting you to complain.” He teases.

 

“As if you’ll listen and beside I’m starving.” She retort.

 

“Is there something I need to know?”

 

Sora’s face flushed as she looks back at So young. She momentarily forgets she’s with them.

 

“You’re Sora-ra’s friend, right? About earlier, mianhaeyo.” He bows.

“I shouldn’t act that way. Mianhaeyo. I’m just so worried I haven’t seen Sora-ra for so long and meeting her like this…”

 

Leeteuk pause and frown. He shook his head as if he remembers something unpleasant.

 

“How did you know each other?”

 

“I’m Sora-ra’s…”

 

“He’s my friend.” Sora interups. She secretly sends him an eye signal to shut up.

 

He just answered her with a pout.

 

“Jungsu-ssi is an old friend.”

 

“She’s calling me her friend and now she’s saying I’m old?” Leeteuk mumbles.

 

Sora could hear him and she almost laugh at his childishness.

 

“I mean he’s a family friend.” She clarifies.

 

They were interrupted when Bora came back with a bottle of water and a cup.

She let Sora take some sip first.

 

“Did I miss anything?” Bora asked as she puts down the cup in the bedside table.

 

“Nothing much. Sora-ra is fine now, she can be release tomorrow. And Leeteuk oppa is her friend!”

 

So young looks at Sora suspiciously.

 

“and you never tell us about this because?” Bora asked.

 

“Because…” Sora didn’t know how to response.

 

“Because she didn’t want to be associated with me.” Leeteuk answers.

 

“That’s not true.” Sora tried to contest but yet again she can’t find the right words to continue.

 

Leeteuk lets out a sad smile.

 

“That’s weird. Sora-ra loves Super Junior so much.” So young exclaim.

 

Leeteuk looks back at Sora, who’s now looking away.

 

“Jinjja-ya?”

 

“Neh, she has all your CD and all your magazine covers. She often refers to herself as your wife…”

 

“Yah! Nam Bora!!!” Sora shouts as she covers her flush face.

 

Is she really my friend. Why did I ever woke up?!!!!!

 

Leeteuk bite his lips and smile.

---------------------------------------------

I'll update soon Thank you for all your support.

Preview: One of the members know about their secret can anyone guess who It was? ^-^