First date Last Part

Need to be next to you

Last Chapter from their past... last part of their date.

Hope all of you guys will love it.

I have hidden Chapters in this story (Their first meeting after 7 years and some flashbacks).

That would be published on or before my birthday (which is a few days for now)

Please do leave a comment and thanks for my new subscribers

*** Love all the hints/news this week about our Teukso couple.

      They are becoming bolder and bolder.

      I just wish netizens would be more understanding about our Leader.****

--------------------------------------------------

 

“Sora-ya”

 

She looks back and her eyes widen.

 

“Choi min Sunbae…” Sora called out.

 

The tall guy walks near her with a smile.

 

“What are you doing here?” they both said at the same time.

 

Choi min laughs while Sora’s eyes went searching for Leeteuk.

She felt tense no one is allowed to learn about them.

 

“Sora-ya, are you with someone?”

 

Her eyes widen as she saw Leeteuk walking towards them.

She could see his smile turned to a frown as he glace at Choi min.

She secretly signaled him to hide.

Thankfully he understands and hides behind a pole just in time when Choi min turns.

 

“What are you looking at Sora-ya?”

 

Sora shook her head.

 

“Nothing sunbae. What are you doing here? Are you on a date?” She tease to distract him.

 

He shyly scratches his nape.

 

“Aist. You’re so coldhearted, how could you say something like that to someone you just turned down”

 

Sora’s eyes widen she could see Leeteuk’s head peaking from the pole.

She bites her lower lips as her face flushed.

She was pretty sure he heard what Choi min said.

Choi min notices her reaction and felt guilty thinking he made her feel uncomfortable.

 

“Miane Sora-ya. Don’t mind me I understand but it doesn’t mean I completely given up.”

 

“Sunbae…” she awkwardly called.

 

“Choi min sunbae what taken you so long.”

 

Sora’s eyes widen even more as she saw So young and Bora walking towards them.

What are they all doing here?

 

“Sora-ya” Bora went towards her and hugs her.

 

“Why are you guys here?”

 

“Choi min sunbae, promise to treat us. We tried to call your phone but you’re not picking up.

Bora said that you might be busy writing so we decide not to disturb you.” So young explained.

Sora lets out a smile.

Choi min sunbae has always been close to them.

He’s their senior in school and best friend of Bora’s brother.

Just last week he confessed to her.

She turned him down but they remained friends.

She didn’t mention about this with Leetuek because she don’t think it’s a big thing.

 

“Since you’re here why don’t you join us?” So young added.

 

“Ummm…” she hesitated.

 

“Wae? Are you hiding something? Are you with someone?” Bora teases.

 

“Ani. I’m alone” Sora answered.

 

She saw Leeteuk pouts. She widens her eyes and mentioned a secret apology.

 

“That’s weird why would you come to a place like this alone?” Choi min asked.

 

“Aist Choi min sunbae that’s normal for Sora-ya, when she need some inspiration for her work she

always go out to watch dating couples. She sometime wakes us up in the middle of the night to accompany her.” Bora explained in her behalf.

 

Sora just nodded. That was true but tonight’s not the case.

 

“Come on Sora-ya” So young pulled her.

 

Sora has no choice but to join them.

-------------------------------------

Leeteuk was walking with a goofy smile while looking at the drinks.

His feeling elated spending time with Sora.

His face is beating fast when ever she’s near.

The thought that she’s his wife makes him looks at her in a different light.

She’s not just anyone. She’s a very important part of his life.

Even only for a short period of time…

He would just enjoy this while it lasted.

He smile was stretched even more as he looks at her.

Then he notice she’s now with someone.

Their eyes locked she motioned him to hide.

Reluctantly he followed her.

 

“Aist. You’re so coldhearted, how could you say something like that to someone you just turned down”

He heard him say.

 

Wait he confess to her? He confesses to my wife?! Calm down Jungsu…

I doesn’t matter who likes her first what matters is who she’s married to.

You heard him she turned him down. Good Job Sora-ya.

But why are they together?

 

After awhile he saw 2 girls join them. He recognized one of them. She’s the one Sora is with in the fan meeting.

All of them seem so close. He heard them asked her to join them.

Reluctantly she agreed. He knew she had no choice. It’s not like she can introduce him to them.

He followed them from behind.

What? He not that stupid to leave his wife with some other guy.

He saw that Choi min guy walk beside her.

She tried her best to keep her distance without making them suspicious.

They laugh around her friends which make him thinking if she is as happy as when they were together.

He almost ran to them when he guy path Sora’s head.

How could he lays his hand on my girl?

Leeteuk silently cussed in a distance.

Sora would sometime make eye contact with him and gave him an apologetic smile.

He would just smile at her understandingly.

The group walked to the bus station together.

 

“We’ll be going now. So young will be staying at my house tonight. Would you like to join Sora-ya?”

 

Sora shook her head. “Maybe next time.”

 

Both girls wave at her and Choi min before the board the bus.

 

“Sora-ya, let me take you home.” He heard Choi min said after the 2 girls left.

 

“No need Sunbae. I would take care of myself.” Sora answered with a smile.

 

“Sora-ra you don’t need to smile at him.” Leetek murmured at himself.

 

“Ani Sora-ya. It would be dangerous for you to go alone.” Choi min insisted.

 

Sora bit her lips. She didn’t know what to say.

She felt a hand hold her hand and looks up to Choi min.

He smiled at her.

 

“kaja” He said.

 

“Sunbae…” She tried to pull away from him. She knew Leeteuk is just around the corner.

 

Choi min pulled her but before they went inside the next bus Leeteuk grabs her other hand.

 

“I can take it from here.”

 

“Jungsu-ssi”

 

Leeteuk smiled at her.

 

“Who are you?” Leeteuk face is still a bit covered with his cap so Choi min couldn’t see his face clearly.

 

“I’m Jungsu and the girl you’re with is mine.” He looks at him with a smile.

 

“Sora?”

 

“Miane Choi min sunbae,” Sora let go of Choi min’s hand and bows at him.

 

Leeteuk pulled out of the bus.

 

“Wait. Jungsu-ssi”

 

“What you want to come back to that guy?”

 

Sora giggled when she looks at his face.

Leeteuk brow crease.

 

“What’s so funny?”

 

She continued smiling making him more confuse.

 

“It felt like were filming a drama just now, though I do feel bad for Choi min sunbae.”

 

Leeteuk pinch her cheeks.

 

“Stop it Jungsu-ssi”

 

“That’s for mentioning another man in front of your husband.” He said with a smile.

 

Sora pouts at him. Their conversation was interrupted when they felt small raindrops fell in their arms.

Leeteuk took her hand and they run towards the phone booth for shelter.

They were both laughing. Their eyes met and both of them become aware of the small distance between them.

Leeteuk awkwardly looks away with a small smile.

 

“Jung su-ssi…”

 

“Sora-ya…”

 

They both called out at the same time.

 

“You go first.” Leeteuk insisted.

 

“Kasamhamnida for tonight and miane for what happened; I didn’t know my friends will be here.”

 

“Aniyo. I should be the one to thank you for being with me and I’m sorry…

if weren’t for my situation we wouldn’t need to hide from your friends.” He interrupted

 

“I’m your wife, even for a time being, I would protect you.” She said with a smile.

 

“I promise I’ll do my best as an idol. Someday I will have influence to protect the people important to me.”

 

“I know you could do it.” I’m just not sure if I’m still by your side when that time comes.

 

Their eyes met. He smiled at her sweetly as he leaned forward.

Her eyes widen as her heart start beating double time.

She silently squeals in her mind as she tightly close her eyes.

 She felt something warm touch her forehead.

She slowly opens her eyes all she could see is his neck.

She mentally sighed in relief and at the same time felt disappointed.

When he leaned back she saw his face flushed as he gave her a shy smile.

She didn’t know what to say all she did was to smile back at him.