Leeteuk's drunken wife

Need to be next to you

2nd part uploaded ^-^

try to upload the last part this weekend

----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Heechul looks at their leader sitting idly in his bed browsing on his Laptop.

This is not uncommon. Leeteuk usually watch shows that the members appeared on.

He’s a very dedicated leader. He never imagines him to be that way.

Leeteuk when alone, he is irritatingly quiet.

He’s a total opposite of Heechul who is rather nosy and out-going.

He is like a man with his own world but when he’s with the group he turned to a totally different person.

 

It’s really crazy how he could last.

Not only once have he collapse in exhaustion. He must really be tired.

He has to look after the cold and uncooperative me… And still have to mix with the rest…

But he seems to have gone crazy already… Actually I really want to share some of Jungsoo hyung’s burden…

But… he always keeps everything to himself. I really wish he would open up.

 

Heechul notice him staring intently at the computer.

He seems lost in his thoughts.

 

Is there new rumors about us?

 

He heard him sigh.

 

Is it that bad?

 

“Problem?”

 

He looks back at Heechul surprised by his presence.

Heechul shook hid head at his reaction.

 

Really what’s with him? I had been standing in front of him for 5 mins and he didn’t notice?

 

“Aniyo. I’m fine.” He answered absent mindedly.

 

Is it still about the accident?

 

Heechul just nods at him and sit at the corner of the room.

He saw him looks at the laptop and sighs. He looks out of the window, it’s already dark.

Heechul remembers that Donghae went out tonight. He smirks.

Leeteuk usually feels weird when Donghae’s not around.

 

He’s such a worry . Is he Donghae’s mother?

 

Heechul saw a freaky smile spread in Leeteuk’s lips.

He never smiles like that before not even in front of the camera.

Leeteuk took out his phone after a buzz.

 

“Yeoboseo?”

 

He so him freezed. Heechul almost laugh out loud when he sees his face.

Leeteuk face turned automatically red.

 

It’s a girl. Definitely a girl. This would be fun.

 

Leeteuk still seems not aware of his surroundings and focuses on his conversation.

 

“Sora-ra, are you ok?”

 

I knew it! Sora? Hmmm is it the same girl he’s calling before during rehearsals?

Daebak they are still together?

 

“Where are you?” he could hear panic in Leeteuk’s voice.

“Are you drunk? Where are you? Why are you being like this?”

Leeteuk’s face turning redder every time Sora speaks from the other line.

 

“Sora-ra Where are you?” Again he asked this time his voice is more resigned.

“Sora-ra please.”

 

“Aii~ Why are you being like that?” Leeteuk covers his face he really don’t know what to do.

 

Heechul holds up his giggle. Leeteuk’s expression is priceless. He would gladly watch this all day.

 

“Of course I do… I mean. Aii~ please, just tell me where you are.” Leeteuk started stuttering.

 

What do you know Mr. MC is lost with words.

 

Heechul lets out a small crackle.

 

“Aiss~” Leeteuk looks at his phone and dialed a number.

 

“I’ll find you.” He said then hangs up.

 

Leeteuk looks so lost as he change into his casual ware. His eyes widen as he saw Heechul sitting in the side of the room.

 

“Your Girlfriend?”

 

He didn’t answer. Heechul face dims. He didn’t like to be ignored.

He watches as Leeteuk walks to the door then suddenly looks back at him.

 

“Help me go out.”

 

Hee lets out an evil grin.

 

“Let’s go.”

--------------------------------

 

“I can’t wear this. What would Sora think when she sees me like this?” Leeteuk complained.

 

“I think you look pretty but I’m more beautiful.” Heechul poses for more dramatic effect.

 

Leeteuk rolled his eyes. Both of them are wearing girl clothes complete with make up and wigs.

 

“Yah. If you want you could change once we are outside.”

 

“This is so uncomfortable.”

 

“Yah! Stop complaining.”

 

They manage to went out of the dorm undetected then took a cab to Gangnam-dong.

 

“Where is she?”

 

“I don’t know.”

 

“Waeo? What do you mean you don’t know?”

 

“She didn’t tell me.”

 

“Aiss~”

 

“She’s drinking somewhere around this area.” Leeteuk don’t have an idea where to look.

 

“Arasso, come with me.” They went out of the cab.

 

“Wait I need to change.”

 

“Aiss~ seriously!”

 

“I can’t show up in front of her like this!”

 

“Ok. Change! Make it fast or else you’ll not find your Sora-ra.” Heechul threatens.

 

Leeteuk went inside a public toilet and change. He even puts on a cap and shades to cover his identity.

 

He tried calling Sora again but she’s not picking up her phone.

 

“Kaja.”

 

“Finally~”

 

They went to different stalls to look for Sora. Leeteuk was amaze on Heechul knowledge in these kinds of places.

 

They have found her inside a pojangmacha.

 

“Sora-ra” He called.

 

She looks up to him and smile.

 

“Yeobo~”

 

Leeteuk’s face instantly blushed. He saw her tried to stand up and lost her balance.

He runs to her side to assist her.

 

Sora grins as she places her arms around him.

 

“Aiss~ So handsome.” She starts his hair.

 

Leeteuk could feel his face burns. He’s totally unprepared for this side of his wife.

 

“Sora-ra we need to go home now.”

 

“Why do you want to take me home? hmmm” she said in a sing song voice.

 

“Aigoo~ Where did you learn that from?”

 

“Learn what yeobo?” She looks at him innocently.

 

“Yah! Jungsu-ssi your enjoying it to much.” Heechul commented.

 

Sora looks back at him and pouts.

 

“How could you talk like that with my husband? Do you like Jungsu-oppa? Find someone else this guy is already married.”

 

Heechul was shock at her action but somehow instead of being irritated he found himself laughing.

 

“She’s cute.”

 

Leeteuk glared at him but Heechul just disregard him.

 

“Kaja Sora-ra”

 

“Where are you taking me?”

 

“Home?”

 

“What are you planning when we get there, yeobo?” She tease.

 

“I- I… I’m not thinking of anything like that!” Leeteuk stummer.

 

Heechul laughs at his reaction.

 

“What do you mean?” Sora asked naively.

 

Heechul’s laugher gets louder.

 

“Kaja.”

 

Sora shook her head.

 

“Carry me Yeobo.” She requested with her hands raised to him.

 

Leeteuk looks at her and sighs. He places her on her back and lifts her up.

He heard her giggle.

 

“Am I heavy, Yeobo~?”

 

“Ani.” He answered.

 

She’s a bit heavier that he had expected but seeing her comfortable is enough.

Heechul followed them from behind as Leeteuk carried sora to her apartment.