First date part 1

Need to be next to you

 

“Jungsu-ssi, it’s already late. I think it would be better if we just stay here.”

 

Sora looks at her wrist watch it’s already pass 10.

Leeteuk often comes to her house during awkward time to avoid fans.

She’s ok with it. Her job as a writer doesn’t have timings she often stays awake till wee hours.

 

“Sora-ra as much as I love staying here with you, tonight is different.” He reasoned as he shyly smiled at her.

 

“And besides it is best to go out during this hour, there would be less people to worry about.” He added.

 

Sora looks at his intently. He seems to know this kind of things very well.

She wanted to ask him on how many time he had done it before but she don’t think it’s appropriate.

 

Why are you so curious? What is it to you if he has dated secretly before?

He’s a young handsome man, Sora. It’s just natural for his age to go on a date.

 

Leeteuk notice her staring. He could feel his face burning as he looks away.

 

“We rarely got the chance to do this. Pali pali… get dress.” He instructed.

 

 

Sora shook her head and smile. She doesn’t what to think for now.

Leeteuk seems excited and that was enough for her.

Hey who wouldn’t want to go out with their bias right?

She went to her room and wore a simple printed gray shirt, blue jeans and a rubber shoes.

She thought of putting on some make up but she wave the idea off,

she didn’t want him to think that she wants to be pretty in front of him.

She went down and saw him putting on a cap and his scarf.

He turned to her and his brow furrow.

 

“Why are you wearing a hat?”

 

Sora looks up to the hat in her head and smile.

 

“I figure that it would be best if I wear some disguise too.”

 

Leeteuk looks at her, again she’s right yet he doesn’t like it.

Her pushed down hat is almost covering her eyes.

Her expressive eyes that he loves to stare at were nowhere to be found.

He bit his lower lips his starting to regret his own invitation to go out.

He just wants to be closer to her.

He wants a different environment where they are not confined with the four sides of her apartment.

Every girl would want that right? At least have a normal meeting for once.

 

Sora moves close to him.

 

“Jung su-ssi,” she called.

 

 

He looks back at her smiling face. He notices her take out an eye glass from her bag and put it on him.

His face instantly turned red at the close proximity yet he can’t help but smile.

 

 

“Aigoo… how did I get to go out with such a handsome man?” she said in a teasing tone to lighten the mood.

 

 

Leeteuk shook his head as he beams. He really like it when he hear compliments from her.

He could see the awkwardness with a hint of embarrassment in her face.

She looks so adorable in his eyes.

 

 

“Omo, I didn’t know I have such a sweet talker wife.”

 

 

“Ani,” she shook her head.

 

 

“Araso. Park Sora-ssi you have a great taste in man. Am I really that handsome?”

He then poses in front of her like his doing a photo shot.

Their eyes met and they both start giggling.

 

 

“Are you excited? This will be out first time out, come to think of it, this is our ‘first date’?” he said in an embarrass tone.

 

 

Sora blushed but didn’t say a word.

 

 

“Kaja.” Leeteuk lets out her hand to her.

 

 

Sora stared at his expecting hand. Seeing her unmoving Leeteuk take her hands and hold her tight.

She looks at to him and he just gave her a smile.

 

 

“Where are we going?” she asked once they entered the cab.

 

 

Leeteuk already called a taxi while she was getting dress.

Using a taxi is advisable for one; they still don’t have a car. They both don’t have a driver’s license yet.

And being in a cab is better for them to avoid fans to recognize them.

 

 

“Should we grab something to eat first?”

 

 

She looked at him and nodded.

 

 

“Ahjushi, please bring us to Dongdaemun.”

 

 

Sora is a bit surprise when Leeteuk mentions the place.

Dongdaemun is the large commercial district comprising traditional markets and shopping centers in Korea.

It’s a popular shopping and Tourist destination.

She is sure there is many people there that might recognized them.

Leeteuk could sense her hesitation. He could understand her fear.

Even he is nervous of what might await them but he wants their ‘first date’ to be as normal as possible.

She deserves that and he will do his best to give her that.

He saw her smile reassuringly at him, like she’s telling him that she trust him.

That was enough to give him courage.

----------------------------------------------------

Honestly I think this story had been dragging for so long... (I'm excited to write the 'present' situation of the couple 7 years after)

But I can't help it while typing scenes keeps on popping out from my mind.

Should I cut down the chapters? what do you think... please advice

First part of the date uploaded. I will try to up load the next one with in this week.

*** Read Sora's message about going to Sotto Voce 'next year with her boyfriend' (jungsu will be discharge next year 2014)

      She's really fuelling my delusional mind... hehehe