Our Own World

Need to be next to you

“Ahjussi.”

 

Leeteuk looks at the small girl with a short hair staring at him.

 

“Yah who are you calling ahjussi?”

 

“You Ahjussi. That was you right?” she said as she points at Super Junior’s Lotte advertiment.

 

“Ani.”

 

She stared at him and frown.

 

“Ahjussi didn’t your mom tell you that liars go to hell?” She asked him innocently.

 

“Yah didn’t your mom tell you not to talk to stranger.”

 

“But you are not stranger ahjussi. You’re that guy.” She points again in the standee.

“And I also saw you on the tv alot”

 

“Chincha? Wei do you like oppa?”

 

“Aniyo. I like jiyong samchon the best.” She said a bit shyly.

 

 “Jeongsu-yah, what are you doing?” Sora saw him with a cute little kid.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo.” The little girl greet with a bow.

 

“Kyeopta. What’s your name?”

 

“Haru, Lee Haru.”

 

“Haru-yah annyeong. I’m Sora you could call me Sora unnie.”

 

“Wah Unnie yeppuda.” The little girl exclaimed.

 

Sora giggle. “Haru-ah too is pretty. Are you with someone?”

 

Haru looks around confused.

 

“I’m with my Appa and my Omma”

 

Both of them looked around and saw two familiar faces. Sora’s eyes widen as they move closer to them.

Her initial reaction was to push Leeteuk out of sight.

 

“Haru-ah”

 

“I’m here Omma.”

 

Just before her mother could reach for her, her frantic father snoops her to a hug.

 

“Haru-ah where did you go? Appa is so worried.” He said in panic.

 

“That’s why I told you to watch over her carefully.” His wife reprimand.

“Omo Sora-ssi, Annyeonghaseyo.”

 

“Annyeonghaseyo” Sora greeted

 

“What are you doing here? Are you with someone?”

 

“She’s with a guy umma.”

 

“Chinchanayo? Ei, never heard anything about you dating. Nogu?”

 

“Aniya. He’s just someone I knew. It was just coincidence.” Sora explained.

 

Leeteuk frowned on the side as Sora keeps giving him signal to stay hidden.

Haru notice him.

 

“Ahjussi what are you doing down there?”

 

“Oh Leeteuk-ssi,” Tablo called.

 

He awkwardly crawled up.

 

“Annyeonghaseo.”

 

The couple looks at the two of them suspiciously.

 

“Are you two… dating?”

 

“Aniyo.”

 

“Deh”

 

They replied at the same time. Sora glared at him and Leeteuk just look away innocently.

The couple giggled.

 

“aist…” Sora hissed.

 

He pouts then place his hand on her shoulder.

 

“Wei? I’m telling the truth. Liars go to hell, right Haru-ya?”

 

“Deh.” The kid answered.

 

“Haizt this guy…” She tried to pull away but he holds her closer.

 

“No need to be shy Sora-ssi we won’t tell anyone.”

 

“We understand.”

 

“See you don’t need to push me to hide.” He tease as he buried his head in her neck.

 

They went off after almost an eternity of teasing. Again they when home with an awkward silence.

Just before they enter their house he stop her

 

“What?” Sora asked as she glared at him.

 

“Yah! I forgive you easily this morning how could you get angry when I didn’t do anything wrong.” Leeteuk complained.

 

“Let’s not fight… Please” He plead

 

Sora sighs.

 

“Mianhae… I not really angry I appreciate all your effort in fixing what we had… it just that I’m a bit…

Embarrassed…I’m not used to this.” She said blushing.

 

He place his hand in her face stared in her eyes as he pulled her in to a hug.

 

“I really don’t know what I should do with you… My wife is just too cute.”

 

“Aisst could stop saying greasy things.” She complained. A smile curved her lips as she buried her head in his shoulders.

 

“Can’t you guys do that inside your room? You’re corrupting our innocent mind.”

 

Sora instantly pulled away as the members giggles while ‘covering’ each other’s eyes.

 

“What are you guys doing here?” Leeteuk looks at them in irritation.

 

“Hyung son-nim annyeong!” They greeted with a wide smile.

 

“Yah Greet properly. Annyeonghaseyo. She’s your Hyungnim’s wife.” Leeteuk reprimand.

 

They giggled then do as their leader said.

 

 “Annyeonghaseyo” Sora answered back.

 

“We brought some house warming gifts.”

 

Sora opened the door and they all entered the house enthusiastically.

 

“Yah. Don’t you have manners you need to inform first before coming to other peoples house.”

 

“We do but you won’t allow us to come if we told you so we invited ourselves.” Shindong explained with a smile.

 

“Hyung your house is small.” Kyuhyun teases

 

“Yah you old scrooge why are you letting Sora-ra stay in such a small house.” Heechul complained

 

“I’m telling you Sora-ssi. Our Leader is rich. You could asked him for anything.” Ryeowook said.

 

“I brought you a Gucci bag, Sora-ssi.” Zhoumi Sadi beaming as he hands her the gift.

 

“Sora-ssi I brought a pet turtle for your house. Aren’t he cute?” Yasung said as he showed Sora his gift.

 

“Wah… Kyeopta, I used to have a pet turtle when I was in Jeju, gomowo” She said sincerely.

 

“Chincha?!  How old is your pet? You know DdangKkoMa had been with me for a long time and he’s huge.

I really can’t believe it. He ate too much for a turtle.”

 

“I want to meet him.”

 

“Eh?? I’ll bring him and his brothers. Wah somebody finally understands me. Chingu.” He was about to hug her when the others pulled him away.

 

“Sora-ssi don’t start a conversation with Yesung-Hyung about his turtle cause he won’t stop.” Sungmin suggested.

 

“Is this your room?” Henry asked as he opens the door.

 

Before the couple could react the others are already inside to take a look.

Both their eyes widen as they saw the 3 overly grown boys (Henry, Donghae and Eun hyuk) bounching in their bed.

 

“Yah!!!! Get down from there.”

 

The three run down the bed as Leeteuk chase them out.

Sora stops her husband who’s starting to get annoyed.

 

“It’s Ok” She said as she tries to calm him down.

 

“but we haven’t even used it yet.” He complained.

 

Sora smiled at him. “you don’t need to be so worked up… we could still use it.”

 

Leeteuk’s eyes beamed.

 

“Chincha? You can’t take that back anymore.” He hugs her.

“Now I’ll just take care of the unwanted guest then we could try our bed.”

 

“Yah! Park Jeongsu that’s not what I mean.” Sora could feel her face burn.

 

“Then what do you mean?” Leeteuk asked with a mischievous smile. He moves closer to her.

Sora could feel her heart beating as her eyes lands on his lips… those lips she dream of during their seven years of separation.

 

“Woah Rated R-19”

 

“They really are in their own world.”

 

“Hey were still here.”

 

Leeteuk looks back at them with a smile then turned to Sora and gave her a deep mindblowing kiss.