The Girl

Need to be next to you

“You’re a writer, Sora-ssi?” Kyuhyun asked.

 

“Neh.” Sora admitted.

 

“Daebak!”

 

“She’s good. She’s the writer of my drama.” Heechul added.

 

“Eh?! You should write for me too.” Donghae insists.

 

“You’re foot acting would just be a waste for Sora-ssi’s talent” Eunhyuk complained.

 

“Yah!”

 

“I act too. Write some for me too.” Henry said with his hand in the air.

 

“Aist stop pestering her guys.” Siwon counter he turned to Sora then smile.

“If you need any handsome lead I’m free.”

Sora smiles at them and nods.

 

“Araso.”

 

Leeteuk looks at his wife as she interact with s though he feel a bit annoyed with the members taking their quality time together

He’s happy that to see them bonding. It is like a dream seeing the people important to him getting along.

A smile escapes from his lips. Sora steals a glance at him but once he caught her she instantly turned away.

 

“There is a replay of your show now right hyung? Let’s watch.” Ryeowook suggested.

 

“Good Idea.” Shindong seconded.

 

“Aist this guys… why the sudden interest you don’t watch dramas?”

 

“I do.” Kyuhyun contest.

 

Heechul send him a death glare but the evil mankae didn’t mind.

 

“Waeyo? Are you embarrassed?” Kyuhyun teased.

 

“Do what you want.”

 

“Yay! Zhoumi-ya turn on the TV.” Kyuhyun ordered.

 

They gathered around the living room and watched the show. They gave positive review and made some suggestions that Sora took notes of.

After the show a short hair girl appear listening to the music in her head set then a close up shot on her face…

 

 

Sora blinks as she stares at the blank scene. She turned and saw Leeteuk holding the remote, his eyes is filled with fear.

 

Omo what’s happening? Ottoeke… that’s her…

 

Yoon Soo Jin the girl that cause all this… would now debut in a Girl group called ‘GLAM’ in her stag name ‘Trinity’

--------------------------------

“Sora-ra”

 

Sora took a breath as Leeteuk takes her hand. The other members are silent as they wait for her reaction.

 

“Jungsoo-ssi…” She looks around the members full of concern.

 

---------------------------------------

“You’re just a hindrance to him. You’re just nobody. How dare you hang around Leeteuk-oppa?

You should understand Oppa is for us only. Oppa’s dream… watching it being taken away by a like you…

Do you think I’ll just stand here and watched? Stay away from him.  You understand right, Unnie?”

 

Sora stared at Yoon Soo Jin as she threatens her with her sweet voice.

 -------------------------------------

“Mianhe.” Leeteuk whispered as he holds her close.

 

He sounded so alarm so afraid yet Sora wasn’t able to say anything. She just stands there blank.

 

“That Crusing Ajumma”

----------------------------------------

This is just a short update.

Too busy to write.

just a clarification.

I Love GLAM... I have high respect with them and their music.

I just find trinity's story facinating a Saesang fan turn to an IDOL

regarding this story, this is not the full story remember Leeteuk was the first to let go not Sora

I didn't mean to make it sound that Leeteuk is a bad guy here.

I think he has a valid reason in his decision but I couln't tell it now cause it would ruin my story hahaha (That's the sadist in me talking kekeke)

please do check out a special chapter for this fanfic

this is what happen before their marriage meeting in Nami Island

 

Angel brought by the Rain