His unexpected visitor

Need to be next to you

 

Leeteuk walks towards Sora’s bed with a mischievous smile.

 

“So what else did ‘my wife’ say about me?” he said while looking intently at Sora.

 

Bora lets out a giggle.

 

“Oh you wouldn’t want her to start.” She then changes her voice to mimic Sora.

“Kyaa… Jungsu-oppa is so cute when he smiles. Have you watched Sukira last night? Jungsu-oppa is so funny.”

 

So young rolled her eyes.

“I still don’t know what she sees in you. The other members are obviously better.”

 

Leeteuk disregard So young’s comment and focus on the one thing that caught his attention.

 

“Jungsu-oppa?”

 

Sora’s face reddens even more. She silently sent death glare to her ‘friends’ they answered her with a sweet smile.

How she wish that the earth could swallow her alive right now. Can’t her friends shut up?

She took a peak at Leeteuk and notices the goofy smile on his lips.

 

“Yah! Jungsu-ssi stop smiling.”

 

“Waeo? I though you like my smile?” Leeteuk teases.

 

“I’m a fan, OK? All your fangirls call you oppa.” Sora counters.

 

“Maybe, but I never heard you call me oppa before.” He retort still with his stupid smile.

 

“Ahhhh…” Sora covers her face with the blanket as she heard the three of them laughs.

 

They all turned when they heard a knock on the door.

 

“What are you doing here?” Leeteuk exclaimed.

 

“Jung hoon-ssi is busy right now so I volunteer to deliver this.” Heechul raise the bag with a name of a famous restaurant his holding.

 

So young and Bora are both stunned. They both turned to Sora asking what the hell is happening.

Sora just gave them an awkward smile.

They turned back at the Diva of Super Junior. He looks back at them and smirks.

 

“You volunteer?”

 

“Neh.”

 

“Waeo?”

 

“Aisst. Leeteuk-ssi why do you have so many questions?” Heechul counters irritatedly.

 

“You hated going to the hospital.” Leeteuk stated as a matter of factly.

 

“Wae? Sora-ra’s also my friend. Can’t I be concern with my friend?” he answered then walk pass him.

He turned to Sora and smile.

 

“Annyeong, Snow white. How are you feeling?” he asked tenderly.

 

‘Snow white’ is his nickname of Sora. Sora is one of the few people Heechul allows to talk informally at him.

 

“I’m still sore but the doctor said they would be able to discharge me by tomorrow.”

 

“Aist, that’s what you get for being so stubborn. What would you do if your face gets ruined?

You already don’t have a face as beautiful as mine damaging it further would be a crime.” He complained.

 

Sora laughs at his comment. She’s already use to Heechul’s everlasting love for his self.

Hee has always been nice to her as he did 7 years ago.

She almost laughs as she remembers the time he ‘accidentally’ learn their secret.

He had been their secret partner. His weird ideas had helped them on though situations in the past.  

He is like a big brother to her.

He didn’t even ask her why she disappeared when they met in the script reading 2 months ago.

 

“Mianhe Heechul oppa.”

 

“Heechul oppa?! Yah! Sora-ra how many oppa do you have?” Leeteuk complained.

 

Heechul looks back at him and stick out his tongue.

 

“Heechul oppa, how did you know I’m here?”

 

“Your pictures are trending in the net.” He answers with a grin then suddenly turned serious.

“I still think my beautiful selca is much better.”

 

“What picture?” She looks back at Leeteuk. His face is dim and unreadable.

 

“The picture of Leeteuk carrying you to the hospital.” Heechul answered.

 

Sora’s eyes widen.

 

“Where is the doctor?”

 

She tried commanding her eyes to open to no vain.

 

“They had an accident. Please we need some assistance.” There is trace of annoyance in his voice.

 

 “Can't you see this is an emergency?! Will you please stop taking pictures?!”

 

She wanted to calm him. Tell him she’s ok that there’s nothing to panic, yet her body still won’t move.

The voice slowly hushed and the darkness completely takes over.

 

“It’s not a dream?” She mumbles.

 

She looks back again at Leeteuk then to her friends. Both So young and Bora are busy checking their phones.

 

“Omo! Kyopta!” Bora exclaimed.

 

So young comes closer to her and give her the phone. Her eyes widen even more as she stared at the picture.

Leeteuk is holding her in his arms. His face shows various emotions: fear, irritation and concern.

He is keeping her face as covered as possible to shield her from the camera.

The caption states ‘Super Junior’s Leader, Leeteuk, saves fan from car accident.’

Various comments and reactions are posted.

Some are praising him and few were saying this is just one of the groups publicity stunt for their upcoming comeback.

She looks at her husband with concern. She knows deep inside that what he did is not a publicity stunt.

She knows how hurt he feels every time he read comments regarding him being a ‘camera ’.

 

Leeteuk’s face is a bit dim but when he saw her looking at him. His expression change as he gave her his trademark smile.

 

“Don’t worry about it Sora-ra. Our Manager hyung is handling it.” Leeteuk pacify her.

 

“Are you Ok?” She asked.

 

Leeteuk was surprise with her question yet he smile as he answer.

 

“Neh. I’m ok now that your back.”

 

“Aigoo… Stop it my fingers are already curling.” Heechul complained.

 

“Don’t go again or else we’ll kick him out of the dorm.” Heechul whispered at Sora.

 

“What do you mean?” She whispered back.

 

“Believe me Sora-ra you don’t have any idea what we been through you’re not the one who live with him for years.” He complained with a low voice.

 

“Yah! What are you two whispering about?”  Leeteuk whine.

 

Heechul grins at him.

 

“It’s our secret, right Sora-ra?” He looks back at Sora and winks.

--------------------------------------

First Thanks for the Comments and the new subscribers.

Some of you Guess correctly. Heechul is the first Super Juinor member that I know.

He may not be my bias but I find his personality unique and intertaining.

It is fun writing his character. I would slowly enter more Super Junior members in the future.

I guess this will be a long story. hehehe

Hope you like my update. I would be adding some flashback on how Heenim found out about our couple

and some of his weird ideas in helping them hide their secret.

83line for the win!!!!

^-^

Cr. to the owners of this pics.